Free your mind

Caffeine prevents you from thinking clearly

Caffeine constricts your veins, raising your blood pressure.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffeine#Enhancing_performance
examine.com/supplements/caffeine/
mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/high-blood-pressure/expert-answers/blood-pressure/faq-20058543
cedec.umfcv.ro/files/e/f/Effects of caffeine on human behavior.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc
archive.fo/LFpkp
archive.fo/unm0B
archive.fo/iiDKg
webmd.com/food-recipes/features/coffee-new-health-food#1
youtube.com/watch?v=wEW-DdTH9qc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>humans are spiders

but science
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffeine#Enhancing_performance
examine.com/supplements/caffeine/

Caffeine disrupts instinctual behavior, which is necessary to survive in modern civilization.

spiders possess what can be described as "alien intelligence;" that is, a level of intelligence so much lower and fundamentally different than your own that you can not comprehend it.
There is no correlation between the effects of a stimulant on an arachnid and the effects on a higher primate

And I don't even consume much caffeine

The marijuana spider started an ambitious project and gave up when he was almost done like a lot of stoners

Frutata! This bongles the mind bongle or should I say the bong of perception? Do you get sustenance from the drink of sustainment? Or do you drift the sea of the mind in a storm of a storm?

haha delet this

>Drink 96 ounces of coffee a day
>BP is 108/60 and my resting heart rate is a dead 70

>Caffeine can cause a short, but dramatic increase in your blood pressure

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/high-blood-pressure/expert-answers/blood-pressure/faq-20058543

this especially dangerous in an emergency or crisis, when your blood pressure will be elevated naturally already

Spider on Red Bull?
I should pro ably just quit this shit

kek I was gonna come up with a witty response but I gave up. Guess its time to go smoke another bowl.

Kekmfao

Uh oh, my webs will be wacky from all that Dr pepper.

I'm down to the rare cup. Tends to make me anxious to the point of drinking not that I'm older

Fake image

What a job. Slipping roofies to spiders.

WHAT DOTH LIFE?

chicken/egg thing

>Drink between 3 cups of red tea everyday
>Bp is 155-160 and he is 80-150
I am not fat at all. My diet it's light and I don't even drink, smoke or use any other drugs.

>tfw humans are on the same level intellectually as spiders
dogs die from chocolate that means if we eat chocolate we'll die haha right

Really made me spin a web

I'll just say this right now. If you are spinning any sort of web, you should see a doctor. I don't care what that pic says; it's not normal.

Spiders suck at doing drugs, that's all

Kek

Caffeine is literally a natural pesticide that plants secrete, no fucking shit it hurts bugs.

Chloral Hydrate sounds like something I'd order by the drum from BASF, not a recreational drug

the only good post ever made by someone with a UN flag

Genetics.

If you're managing to get through your slave wage jobs without some form of stimulant you are truly the perfect goy, we're not evolved for this type of hyper productivity required from the average man

xavier is patrician

>productivity
Yea...about that.

The how come caffeine makes me play FPS better? It's not all just reflex, you need to think about strategy and when to engage

PLEASE RED PILL ME ON CAFFEINE

I'm kind of cleaning house when it comes to my being. I quit drinking, I keep a very good diet, I quit smoking but the liquid stimulant Jew still plagues me.

True, but not like it affects you too much. There's actually an argument to be made that the influx of imported coffee to the old world in the 17th/18th centuries was a major factor behind the age of enlightenment and the new era of thinking that tailed the late renaissance

it's the fucking sugar and cream killing me with coffee. as I sit here at a cafe about to drink 4 cups

it make me more productive so I don't care actually about the science

Caffeine is a tool to wake you up in the morning and keep you warm as a hot drink on cold days.

That's it. More expensive coffees contain more flavor to offset bitterness.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with being a spider. Spiders are very docile creatures that never harm anyone, there's no reason not to let them into your house

I can't even drink caffeine, I'm caffeine intolerant. It gives me bad headaches and messes up my digestive system. It also makes me really fidgety and nervous.

Caffeine makes spiders drunk you baka

>Caffeine prevents you from thinking clearly

You could not be more wrong

>Caffeine increases alertness and reduces fatigue.
>Caffeine improves performance on vigilance tasks and simple tasks that require sustained response.
>Regular caffeine usage appears to be beneficial, with higher users having better mental functioning.

cedec.umfcv.ro/files/e/f/Effects of caffeine on human behavior.pdf

Never trust a burger.

That poor fucking spider

dont drink coffeine for few months (use tea with a lot of sugar instead) and you will play ven better sober/after eating an 1-2 apples than after cofeine

exactly what I tought
>I did good so far
>I'll finish tomorow

>(use tea with a lot of sugar instead)
Why would you trade caffeine for a higher sugar consumption? That's not a better idea by any means.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post.

How does one speak like Xavier?

Pre-designed "scientific" studies, paid and ordered by the coffee industry. It happens in virtually every field where economics are involved.

Coffee and cacao is slow poison. Period.

Hope she at least got some down time between doses

>a lot of sugar
plz no

I would say caffeine is a net positive for society.

The Renascence happened because everyone stopped getting shitfaced drunk all the time and started drinking coffee instead.

look at this paranoid go-

...guy, paranoid guy, seeing a spider behind every spider web. Heh, and you wonder why nobody ever listens to your insane rantings...

>tfw you know OP is this stupid

Caffeine is the shitstain of all drugs. Actual liquid yeast shit is preferable.

where's the cocaine spider?

Just post the vid faggot

There is a spooder in the corner of my back poarch door way. He just chills there catching bugs. I can go in and out with out him bothering me so I let him chill. I also turn the backpoarch light on so it attracts night time bugs.

kek

Locked away in the bathroom rambling on and on about conspiracies at a mile a minute with some skank he just tried to nail in the bathroom stall but could not perform but that's beside the point his nosebleed is totally unrelated and his exoskeleton is a little itchy as a result of even smaller spiders than him crawling underneath it and he has 10 grand riding on the game but still doesn't have the attention span to watch it.

>lol were spiders kek
> gimme that burger faggit

If monster musume taught me anything it's that spiders get drunk off caffeine
Argument is invalid

I have to be careful with it, just yesterday I endured withdrawals

Give a dog caffeine and it dies. It is almost as if different species deal with different substances differently

Ex-caffeine addict here

Caffeine destroyed my mind, like, I was literally stuck in a state of psychosis most of my life.
When I finally did quit, with the help of weed, it was like I was reborn (not even exaggerating).
The best thing you can do for yourself if you drink alcohol or caffeine is to stay away from those substances completely.

Elaborate on your rebirth

Kek

Well when I was living as a caffeine addict (four sodas a day, usually large, one or two mugs of coffee in the morning) I felt like my mind was sluggish and I would get stuck on thoughts.
For many years I was stuck in a state of depersonalization.
When I quit caffeine in 2013 I noticed that my mind started clearing up, it became easier to learn and remember and I had an overwhelming sense of clarity I never felt before in my life.

im in a particular dilemna. coffee seems to make you focus but it limits the amount of thoughts you have. further the sugar + cream is super bad for you and is destroying my immune system. But i dont think weed is good either it stumps you emotionally and everything else.

You've gotta get that sweet, silky thorax somehow.

Yeah I don't recommend marijuana at all, in fact I would advise staying away from it because it limits your consciousness as well.
I only mentioned it because it helped me with the withdrawals and psychological dependency.

Truly the white man's drug if there ever was one.

Explain this Sup Forums

archive.fo/LFpkp
archive.fo/unm0B
archive.fo/iiDKg

I'm not sure what to believe anymore

Your tributes please King Spider.

h ah- v ee - eh r
t. Javier

>cream is bad for you

hmm. Heavy cream is a staple of a ketogenic diet which is literally GOAT

Spiders get drunk on caffine.

>hey this thing gives you cancer
years later
>wait, actually it make you immortal
years later
>shit it actually have no effect at all
years later
>actually its THIS thing gives you cancer

et cetera

How did they make a joint small enough for the spider to smoke?

Caffeine is an insecticide made by plants to not get eaten. Of course it's going to fuck up a spider.

lel

>SPIDER

AHAHAHHAahAHHAHHAAHAHAHHAahAHHAHHAhahaHAHAHAAHAHAHHAahAHHAHHAAHAHAHHAahAHHAHHAhahaHAHAHAAHAHAHHAahAHHAHHAAHAHAHHAahAHHAHHAhahaHAHAHAAHAHAHHAahAHHAHHAAHAHAHHAahAHHAHHAhahaHAHAHAAHAHAHHAahAHHAHHAAHAHAHHAahAHHAHHAhahaHAHAHAAHAHAHHAahAHHAHHAAHAHAHHAahAHHAHHAhahaHAHAHAAHAHAHHAahAHHAHHAAHAHAHHAahAHHAHHAhahaHAHAHA

webmd.com/food-recipes/features/coffee-new-health-food#1

>Caffeine prevents you from thinking clearly

>Finland and Estonia have Europe's highest IQs and Pisa scores, right behind East-Asia and Jews
>Finland also has the world biggest coffee consumption

Something doesn't add up...

>frog
>kike king
PEPE IS A PSY OP!

I want to see a web built with the assistance of meth

broscience please go idk if youve lurked fit lately but keto was a meme and everyone is laughing at how bad it is for you

Replace Islam with Judaism.

>people are spiders

Catalyzed my cashews man.

>hurr durr: the shitpost

hey dude, nicotine kills insects, so... clearly things don't work exactly the same on spiders as they do on humans. also, web weaving behavior isn't a perfect proxy for human behavior, let alone cognition.
>i am a biologist

yes caffeine raises blood pressure and withdrawal can be pretty bad. i prefer yerba mate, making tea or taking capsules of it (like 500mg) with a meal or on an empty stomach, it doesn't matter. yerba mate doesn't contain as much caffeine but has other things, it goes energy without raising blood pressure. it has other pro-heart health effects.

yea this is kind of how corporate free-for-all science works. our NIH sucks and "data science" people (stats) can really structure a study and the analysis to confirm whatever they want. Also lots of these studies are like over 20 years and they get some very vague things that could be due to confounding variables (cancer rates on the rise for other reasons)

whenever you see those studies about genetic risk for diseases, like the 23andMe stuff, they're called genome wide association studies. look up how it is done, pretty flimsy science.

check check, when i say data scientist, this person in the video is a data scientist and they are generally self-interested people seeking the destruction of civilization so no don't trust their health advise that runs headlines, any study can be made to get the results they were paid to get youtube.com/watch?v=wEW-DdTH9qc

A proper ketogenic diet is goat, nigger

Just because they can't handle their lifts going down for a few weeks in the transition period doesn't mean anything

/fit/ is a meme

>t. caffeine addict

yerba mate caffeine still raises blood pressure, and it's still addictive

caffeine sucks. it only takes a couple days to develop a chemical dependency and you get a headache if you stop. literally a worse withdrawal than LSD and weed.

>addictive

Not at all. Quit 2 months ago and just haven't bought anything with caffeine. It isn't hard to quit.