Brit/pol/ - Educating Mancunian Syrians edition

>MPs' anger as Christian girl is forced into Muslim foster care: Demands for inquiry over five-year-old's plight
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4831134/MP-anger-Christian-girl-forced-Muslim-foster-care.html

>Britain trails Poland, Baltic states, and parts of former Yugoslavia on education spending
unvis.it/independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/uk-school-spending-eu-international-behind-poland-baltic-states-yugoslavia-a7916126.html

>UK and EU negotiators call for more progress
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41070227

>Economic issues are a priority, say UK and German firms
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/business-41069458

>Theresa May attacks 'unacceptable face of capitalism'
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41065485

>Ransomware behind NHS cyber-attack
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-41076591

>Notting Hill Carnival crowd hit by acid attack
unvis.it/independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/notting-hill-acid-attack-carnival-crowd-what-happened-a7917256.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fWgSNAY_D-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=dW8yhKAKAxQ
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/david-jones-pro-brexit-ukip-twitter-account-russia-fake-bot-troll-trump-disinformation-followers-a7920181.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics#Content
youtube.com/watch?v=vow3kokvdng
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/28/white-christian-girl-put-foster-care-non-english-speaking-muslim/
bbc.com/pidgin/tori-41004878
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/paedophiles-child-sex-dolls-prescription-stop-attacks-child-protection-stopso-therapists-a7872911.html
foxnews.com/world/2017/08/31/man-charged-with-terrorism-offenses-after-alleged-attempted-ramming-incident-near-buckingham-palace.html
breitbart.com/london/2017/08/12/national-gallery-commissions-anti-white-video-with-public-money/
independent
archive.is/CQDpw
twitter.com/amdwaters/status/903228603139313664
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That pic says it all doesn't it

Yep that's the image.

I hope they all get banned and forgotten about as a troubled period for British political talk on this board.

Who? Also your obsession with tripfags would be cute if it wasn't pathetic.

Brit/pol/ used to have semi-decent political talk all the time, with times of actual insight (young party members turning up) and lots of OC being produced. It can be again, it just needs a few rules to be changed and then enforced.

>other threads for British politics
That makes this thread redundant.

the fuck is that thing in the make up?

you couldn't even grow your hair long when i went and now they allow fags to tart themselves up

Why does the one on the left have broad shoulders like a man but make up....

nth for rogering 16 y/os

Any news on the crossbow bolt fired at the cricket lads? My money's on blacks desu, I live about 10 minutes away from the Oval and there are a few rough places about.

>people on britpol actually thought mummy may was going to resign
Umm, oh sweetie, no.

Hello gchq

Do I even want to know the full story?

>Angela Eagle finally holds her press conference to announce that she is challenging Corbyn for Labour leadership. The event is colour-themed in pink and features a logo with her name in curly script, which attracts much mockery, as does Eagle’s striking new approach to costume and cosmetics. It looks, according to Janice Turner in The Times, ‘like a tampon launch’. Happily, not too many people notice, because news of Leadsom’s capitulation breaks at the same time, and a new prime minister is considered a more important story. Eagle is left stranded on a pink set, plaintively crying out for journalists who’ve already left the room. (‘Where are the BBC? Robert Peston? Michael Crick?’)
God, that was a laugh.

she should hang
we're at such a critical juncture as a country

>"I can't stress enough what a dangerous weapon this arrow was - 18 inches long with a long metal tip. It could so easily have hurt someone and it landed eight yards from about five players."

Time to start the ban wave

Wouldn't have happened if they still had a cosh and not the telescopic dildos they use now

Some dipstick fired a crossbow into the grounds apparently not terror related

Is cricket the closest thing to /oursport/ these days? Seems pretty white.

youtube.com/watch?v=fWgSNAY_D-Y

From the same speech?

Not really, large numbers of West Indies and Indo/Pak players.

What about Fencing ?

I for one blame the previous (middle ages) government that recklessly introduced mandatory longbow practice for men of fighting age.
The crusades were just another step on the colonial path for Britain and it is somehting that white people should not be proud of.
I for one would support the ban on sharp pointy objects as well as taught strings that twang them!
I for one am outraged and appalled at the state at which our country has gone down the pan since the last government in the middle ages, which, I for one, will never vote for, and never have.

unvis.it/forbes.com/2010/06/16/legal-humor-archery-opinions-columnists-kevin-underhill.html

It's literally dominated by pajeets. Definitely not

Too civic

Pakis on the England team? No thanks

look at that bossed eyed fucking nignog ape , an that faggot in makeup ,hope he gets bullied and battered into a coma ,Yes Seriously *Disgusted from Tunbridge Wells *

Disgusting isnt it when I was in school in the 70s it was different !

Why are you racist so tempocentric? Culture is always changing, and human populations are always merging from movements. You cannot preserve your population in some ideal form forever.

Definitely fired by an MI6 agent. Say goodbye to recreational crossbows

It's a British empire sport for sure, but not even close to being all white. Lots of blacks and asians play it, and the best players throughout history are fairly evenly split between the different ethnicities. True patrician sport though desu

D I V E R S I T Y I S G O O D

Its a poofter /faggot ,its actively encouraged now to feminize young boys , DREADFUL !

youtube.com/watch?v=dW8yhKAKAxQ
Leadership campaign launch.

Hadn't actually seen this particular clip before. Seeing her get above herself and knock down (ITV? Sounds like it.) makes it much funnier when it turns out everyone else has fucked off.

'Ello 'ello lads

Trying to think of the subject for a Canada thread. But the news from there it's too depressing.

>Culture is always changing, and human populations are always merging from movements.
It's not organic this change though, is it? The only comparison in regards to cultural change, would be the mass migration of people to urban areas due to industrialization.

>Hijab is part of the uniform

>Pro-Brexit Twitter account with 100,000 followers could be part of Russian 'disinformation campaign'
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/david-jones-pro-brexit-ukip-twitter-account-russia-fake-bot-troll-trump-disinformation-followers-a7920181.html

It seems pretty clear that this is part of a formal disinformation/propaganda network. The network graph and sheer volume of accounts should be enough alone. The fact that a hostile nation wants Brexit to happen should be enough to tell us that Brexit is a stupid idea. It's been a goal of Russia for decades to destabilise Europe. This book by a key Kremlin adviser set out how to reinstate Russia as the world global superpower and it's scary looking at some of it's aims 20 years from when it was written.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics#Content

52% of UK voters want to see the UK become poorer - three out of five Brexit voters freely admitted that Brexit is worth significant damage to the economy. They literally do conform with Russian interests.

Osborne always wants to remind us what a knobend he is

Daily reminder: Tory economy growth is measly 1%ish when you factor out immigration

See

>ribena instead of vimto
disgusting

I was looking for other hilarious politican fails and found this

youtube.com/watch?v=vow3kokvdng

absolutely stunned. what more can the current year bring us?

meant for here

twitter doesn't matter though

Pretty gay

Who is the audience for this meant to be?

Ribena with milk is goat

>Numales unironically thinks this makes Corybyn look good

Who having a /cheeky takeaway/ here?

Are there any anglo countries left where you can raise a 4-children family in a nice middle class house with just a single parent income?

If we are going to have a debate , lets Be honest would you date /fuck/marry a
A. Paki girl who respects loves you
B.Jew wants children loves you
C.Nigger ..eww
D.Greedy slut Pollack white girl
E.UK Chav low intelligent but loving fat lass
F.white anti-fa hippie chick
G.UK older Intellectually superior milf who sleeps around
H. or stay single and fuck around having no offspring
Your choice ?

>the Government determine economic growth

>G.
So your mum?

Yup. Got a chinky in, chicken foo young, beef chow mein, special flied lice

I don't even have a twitter account and I voted for brexit.

Did Russia hack my brain?

Pathetic

>t.
B
if you cant beat them, join them desu

>lice
Fucking hell user.

Jewess' are fit tbqhwyl

I. Stay single and be too autistic to fuck around

It would be retarded to suggest that this isn't Putin's endgame. Post that again on PTG and watch the (You)s roll in.

Probably D. Maybe E but not fat.

Poles aren't that bad usually pretty fit

She's not a Jew!!

E

You can prove the organic growth of your culture rather than building glass monstrosities on its bough, letting harmful fungus steal nutrients or foreign disease destroy it from the inside out. The Oak is fucking dying and it's going to take a fantastic arboriculturalist to save it at this point.

you sirry iriot !

Does america still count as anglo?
its probally the only "anglo" country with cheap property|

E. Just like my father and his before him

fuck D and F
marry B

As a cancer wait times analyst I'm really glad this guy isn't in my area. Would be a total nightmare to navigate the yoyoing of his cancer. The cooridinaters would make a right fuck up of it.

Government constantly takes credit for economic growth

is this a metaphor?
it's very convoluted and shows a misunderstanding of biology desu
nice use of
>arboriculturalist
though

considering it m8

lefties are obsessed with the idea of mass disinfo campaigns, forum astroturfing etc because it allows them to write people off as brainwashed lost causes who couldn't have been convinced anyway, this way they can attribute losing votes to outside influences rather than their own behaviour. the result is they don't feel the need to change their behaviour even though cunts like bob geldof probably pushed more people towards leave than any dumb russian internet campaign

the media also loves these kinds of stories because they get to advertise their favourite social media network and pretend its relevant

By "this" I meant Dugin's strategy laid out in Foundations, not brexit. That may or may not play a significant factor though. We won't stop being allied with our European neighbours, so I don't see it playing a big role

dont you dare tell me she's one of (((them)))

cannot wait to move out of this shithole

She's good with numbers mate.

Lads, what to do about a cunt at work situation, pretty sure everyone knows they're a cunt but want to make sure. Say something or stay quiet and give them enough rope?

I'd unironically trade with you

>live in little povo cambridgeshire town

Stay out of it always

SAVAGE

Need more context.

Will you subhumans just die or put up a little resistance?

>Brits sacrifice British child to Mahound
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/28/white-christian-girl-put-foster-care-non-english-speaking-muslim/

>Brits launch news service dedicated to servicing illiterate future Brits
bbc.com/pidgin/tori-41004878

>Brits allow child sex dolls for native Brits so that more real children are available for Pakis
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/paedophiles-child-sex-dolls-prescription-stop-attacks-child-protection-stopso-therapists-a7872911.html

>Respected British subjected Mohiussunnath Choudhury charged with terrorism after a religious demonstration with 4 foot sword outside Buckingham Palace
foxnews.com/world/2017/08/31/man-charged-with-terrorism-offenses-after-alleged-attempted-ramming-incident-near-buckingham-palace.html

>Non-Racist British fund art attacking racist British
breitbart.com/london/2017/08/12/national-gallery-commissions-anti-white-video-with-public-money/

Into archive

>independent co uk/news/uk/home-news/paedophiles-child-sex-dolls-prescription-stop-attacks-child-protection-stopso-therapists-a7872911.html
archive.is/CQDpw

>even now the teacher STILL insists on calling him 'Louise'
/are lass/

fuck it. I guess we all think the grass must be greener

We should buy the head a cake

It affects me a little bit in that they are not necessarily undermining me but encroaching on my turf. Being hotshot bullshitters without enough credibility. I don't want to turn round and moan to my manager but don't want them to get away with his shit either

>British "people"

The fucks wrong with her face

All those girls will pump out over five spawn each

Great, innit?

Boss shouted at me today first time then he got even more posed off that I showed him he was wrong, the state of this queer cunt tbqh

People tend to see through bullshitters, so I'd leave it unless it comes to a head.

Feel like fucking mystic meg posting this

>Cyclists
>People
Nah m8

Would you?

I don't buy Halal products

I did mate. While she was still warm

couldn't resist. that fuckin face

>France
>SPain
>Ireland
>Poland

Only Catholic countries keeping Europe going.
Always was really.

>Would you...
>dilute thousands of years of pure non-British blood?

British policewomen literally get humped in the street with impunity

What happened to this country?

twitter.com/amdwaters/status/903228603139313664