Happening: Julian Assange to be pardoned

>ROHRABACHER TO MEET WITH TRUMP, TO SAY RUSSIA NEVER HACKED DNC
newsmax.com/Politics/dana-rohrabacher-meet-donald-trump-russia/2017/08/29/id/810544/

youtube.com/watch?v=9PRnIbFM_yQ
Soon

Other urls found in this thread:

HOOKTUBE.com/watch?v=9PRnIbFM_yQ
scribd.com/mobile/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4
nsa.gov/news-features/press-room/statements/2017-04-28-702-statement.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Very fake news

HOOK TUBE FAGGOT

HOOKTUBE.com/watch?v=9PRnIbFM_yQ

bump

>actually trying to boycott youtube

LOL, look at the goyim struggle and squirm

Its happening

where do these assange pardon rumors come from
what does he even need to be pardoned for anyway

If Trump pardons assange I will literally cum in my pants and start farting.

Bump

I don't see it so much as a pardon, but as assurance from the US president that the CIA isn't going to murder Assange when he tries to leave the embassy

its happening

Unfortunately the CIA is the enemy of the US government, its allies, its citizens, and its allies' citizens, except Amazon and and the Washington Post, an their affiliates. So, Assange cannot trust this regardless of what Trump says.

isnt it foreign countries that are after assange rather than the US
officially i mean
the cia will certainly try to kill him

>what does he even need to be pardoned for anyway

The deep state wants him in prison.

The president can pre-emptively pardon anyone for crimes they haven't even been charged with.

Trump could take away the deep state's ability to prosecute assange.

But they'd probably JFK him if he did.

Assange is the focus of the longest running and most expensive grand jury in US history now at over 7 years

Newsmax should be banned from being posted. Stop trying to bait momanons into replying to your shit threads.
Sage

Haha implying the president can do anything about the rogue CIA

Bumping real post

>Haha implying the president can do anything about the rogue CIA

He could have the military drone strike them while they're delivering weapons to their heart-eating moderate ISIS friends in Syria.

CIA niggers are scared of Trump

interesting i had no idea

why

He has no regard for their sense of self-importance and doesn't like them much as a function of the government. They've been attacking him for some time as they obviously would have preferred someone like Hillary who would have supported more "Democracy Spreading" nonsense.

He also called them out on fake WMD "Intelligence" regarding Iraq War.

They absolutely hate it when people bring things like that up.

This is gonna be spectacular.

WE FIXIN SHIT NAO

CIA along with every other IC was part of a wide scale 4th amendment violating scheme to spy on US citizens using legally obtained but illegally disseminated "raw communication data" (email contents, phone call transcripts) obtained through the rampant abuse of Section 702 of the FISA amendments act

Thats how Trump tower was "wire tapped" after the obama admin helped arrange the Don Jr meeting with Veselnitskaya, Goldstone and Akhmetsin

Section 702 requires congressional reauthorization this session and should be denied. it has been used to spy on congressmen, senators, foreign leaders, candidates, citizens etc etc. Rampant widespread abuse cited in a FISC memo order in April 2017 that precipitated the NSA stopping upstream data collection

FISC memo order
scribd.com/mobile/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4

NSA statement two days after
nsa.gov/news-features/press-room/statements/2017-04-28-702-statement.shtml