Based Mexico

Mudslimes wont survive a day here,
> 90% of population is Roman Catholic.
> Sicarios and Narcos will protect you.
>Bring your dollars or Euros and you'll live with white people in a nice neighborhood.
>Whites are superior and the population knows it.
>no jew banks, jews here dedicate themselves to build real estate.
>our puppet master is Catholic and has changed the election results so cummies cant win(Salinas de Gortari)

What more can you ask for as a white man?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xjn5S4zJlzs
youtube.com/watch?v=inXLl34eQaM
youtube.com/watch?v=BqZ65WbDKbg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What more can you ask for as a white man?
Not to live in Mexico

>no jew banks,
Biggest lie.

Also, let's not forget we have based age of consent laws, you can fury a 15 year old without issue

Ameriniggers are cucked beyond redemption

(left to right) CEO's of strongest banks in mexico Banamex, Scotiabank, BBVA Bancomer, Banorte, HSBC y Santander

none of them are jews

>corrupted shithole run by Drugtraffickers
>Using communism as a argument when the country has a Cancer known as Neoliberalism.

>Not to live in Mexico

Kind of a big detail really, sorry OP

idk how an american mexican will be treated over there.

>mfw mexico glorifies the day when they lost the war against US

it doesn't matter if they are jews or not, they are all foreign organizations and all orders come from the outside, so even if they aren't jews (they are) we are still under foreign rule, also, Banco the México is a private entity like all central banks around the world, do you know who their shareholders are? I doubt they are mexican

>not beating the bankster jews at their own game
Stay cucked

i like the idea desu
are there any aspiring regions in mexico wich are in need for someone from the financial industry like me?

even tho jews dont work directly from those banks , they are not interested , jews work more in real estate here for the same reason, most real estate here in mexico is paid in full with own economic resources not bank loans, and we dont have student loans, i can say we won't be living the debt slavery here in mexico for a long time.

2nd Amendment.

there is a lot of cities growing up pretty fast, Queretaro, Monterrey, Mexico City, Cancun, Guadalajara.

Thx mate

I actually lived in a Central American country for 4 years. The biggest problem is "La Mordida". "The Bribe"/. Literally EVERYONE has their hand out. EVERYONE. You can't do anything without paying someone. Doing business in a Latin AMerican country must be hell on earth.

I spent 2 months in Mexico last winter, absolutely loved it. You guys are bros

>no jew banks

estas bien pendejo

we even have a Rothschild Federal Reserve

>"what more can you ask for as a white man?"

To live in a nation without Mexican people.

I hate illegals abusing the US and I hate cartels, but other than that I'd like friendly interactions with Mexico. Love classical guitar music from there, the food, and a lot of the culture is really cool. A big part of why I support better boarder security is I think it would make both countries better. Imagine the cartels being starved of income. Imagine Mexico's potential without the horrible gangs. I don't know why supporting policy for that gets me called a Nazi. I don't want to see either of our cultures erased but that makes me Hitler apparently. The left is so insane they would ruin us both.

OP is shitskin fuck off

Lived in Playa Del Carmen for a year, have a Mexican wife. Great people down there, love Mexico.

White man living in Mexico, I can attest that living here is solid. No identity politics, no crazy liberals and no chimp outs from uppity negroes.
I don't mess with narcos and they don't mess with me.

Go back to yurop and be surrounded by mudslimes and niggers, nigger.

>Sicarios and Narcos will protect you.
aksjskajsaksjaskjdaksdjkas

>What more can you ask for as a white man?
No Mexicans

aver indio a lo que me refería es que no son dueños directamente los judíos de los bancos, los mexicanos no estamos todavía acotumbrados a pedir dinero al banco , hasta ahorita es que empezamos a pedirlos pero todavía el 80% de las compras , por lo menos en el sector inmobiliario son con recursos propios y no creditos porque sabemos que todas las tazas son altísimas.

you're welcome back anytime, leafbro

The culture in Latin AMerica is so different after a while you really feel sorry for them. At first it is fascinating and fun. Mostly friendly people. In 4 years I only had on guy say Yankees go home and he was visiting from LA. LOL. At every gathering everyone dances non stop and if you don't learn to Salsa and Meringue or whatever regional dance they do you are going to be sitting alone all night.
After a year or two you'd start to realize how they just don't realize what a drag on their economy the Mordida culture is. When you realize how they could be living potentially and how they are living because of top to bottom corruption it is just depressing. Gringos can't take it long term. We just can't do it.

>Whites are superior and the population knows it.

This is very true and really sad.

this

there aren't even any mexicans left in mexico gtfo

We need more of these threads. It will help them GO BACK

Yeah, poor OP is either a low level troll or pretty dumb.

Here's a vid of my midsize city in northern mexico (pop. 800,000)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xjn5S4zJlzs

how is that any different from mexico?
kill yourself

dont mess with them and they won't bother you, its pretty easy just get out of their fucking way.

they actually take care of the people in their own towns when small crimes are committed , and they only kill civilians if the civilians are pedophiles or raped women.

How come you guys let that Mudshit slit that priests throat?

you're fucking retarded m8

so bluepilled

>and they only kill civilians if the civilians are pedophiles or raped women.

Well, unfortunately they kill close relatives of narcos too, for terror and revenge.

The crime looks pretty bad though. But then again, there probably are no cucks and muslims on the streets

>tfw Belgian school traditionally starts on September 1st but it was postponed because the muslims are having their hadj and id al adha

>> Sicarios and Narcos will protect you.
>> no jew banks

I think I'm just gonna become the most brutal sicario that has ever lived. Build myself a nice little casa somewhere

prepare to get bleached hombre

>let me tell you about your shithole.

So, 1840s America?

>The biggest problem is "La Mordida". "The Bribe"/. Literally EVERYONE has their hand out. EVERYONE. You can't do anything without paying someone.

you get used to it. Being a well paid gringo expat, people know you have money. Why not be generous and make friends?

In many, many ways Mexico is more free than the U.S.

Indio beaner bitches are almost as disgusting as black bitches. 4' nothing, broad shoulders, sideburns, abo looking faces, skinny legs, and smell like onions. I was at a Mexican restaurant yesterday and almost puked when I tried to picture one of them naked

I hope the genetic engineering and designer babies will help turn Mexico into a white/castizo nation

You're a marrano so i have nothing to say but fuck you.

Commando "Los Negros"

Now only if we could kill all niggers.

Lelelel

I think it depends on which cartel we're talking about, some cartels like los Zeta's and la familia michoacana are known for kidnapping and extorting people as a constant source of income

But yeah, aside from those two the other cartels don't kidnap and extort to obtain income, except for some bad apples within their ranks that do it without the approval of their higher ups, in Sinaloa for instance they get BTFO if they're flaunting guns, shooting at the air, kidnapping, etc because they draw too much attention to their organization

I have to admit. Every country I visited in Latin America over 4 years and on several trips back since everyone I met in every country if ferociously proud of their country, culture, and heritage. It is impressive. Two countries I love are Mexico and San Salvador, Panama is essentially First World. Everyone, rich or poor loves their country. There are no Antifa retards there. Sometimes they get violent about their leadership and occasionally leaders try to hide behind "the people". But the Mordida thing is just a monotonous drumbeat of day to day corruption Gringos can't handle.

>In many, many ways Mexico is more free than the U.S.

Pure truth, I feel much freer in Mexico than in the US.

Do they have 15 year old hookers out there pablo?

>Indio beaner bitches are almost as disgusting as black bitches.

they are , you just stay away from the ones that come from indian descent and go for the ones with european descent , pic related.

in chile we literally had a jew in the last government

I get a little nervous in a country where you can't carry and everyone has their hand out. Panama was nice. I had a Concealed Permit there. I didn't mind handed some change to kids or being a bit overcharged but when you realize that the policeman pulled you over for being a Gringo called ahead and let his buddy know you gave him a twenty so his buddy pulled you over for a twenty, too. That was pretty much it.

The only people who you're gonna get to come live in Mexico are people who can speak Spanish, I can barely speak English. Also Mexico has the longest work year, im lazy.

You guys should bring your monarchy back. We southerners were good pals with Emperor Maximilian.

I can only speak for places like Sinaloa and Guadalajara, yeah, there are 15 year old hookers but not in the normal sense, they're just schoolgirls who are very poor but attractive, they don't spend all the week whoring out like a regular hooker, they fuck a couple of nights a week when they can sneak out of the house

There aren't a lot of those but I've managed to fuck a few of 'em, you need an intermediate level of connections because they're handled by girl pimps who rent them out to narcos and people with money

They're dirt cheap though, it costs like $2000 mxn per 2 hours

>Mudslimes wont survive a day here,
Not surprising see as how Mexicans have trouble surviving a day there

This is the next government chief of the capital. Sheinbaum. Makes you think.

What's so sad about it, you shitskin wetback? It's the truth. Mexico is a third world shithole and it's because the people who make up the country are hairy mud dwarfs with low IQs. The best life a Mexcian can have is coming here and mooching off of whitey. Our country is superior because we are superior, and every one of you who comes here, legally or illegally, makes our nation shittier. You're like the nigger neighbor who causes property values to tank just by living there. You are an embarrassment to humanity and should be reclassified as homo mexicanus so we don't have to claim you.

Yes, they do. And it is depressing as hell. If you pick up a hooker, check the package first. Good chance you will get a surprise in your Cracker Jacks, if you know what I mean.

That's why you never give cash if you can help it. Especially to federales.

You can get bulk items like pocket knives, binoculars, zippo lighters, multi-tools, aviator sunglasses, etc for 2-5 dollars each, and often the bored police like them better.

Check your demographics. Mexico has more millionaires than the USA. Ever heard of Carlos SLim?

Her fucking second levels are fucking collapsing all over the city, we got kiked.
And she is one of the team from that faggot amlo.

lots of underage trannys i see.

>muh HERITAGE!!!!!!

>The best life a Mexcian can have is coming here and mooching off of whitey.

This isn't entirely true. I don't know one Mexican that wants to go to America at all. A lot of the traffic coming over the border to get gibs aren't even Mexican, they're passin through from Central and South America.

Literally everyone in Panama speaks English. A lot I Honduras and San Salvador as well. Everyone middle class and above in Mexico speaks English.

Lay off the Mexicans brother. The nigger/muslim are the pestering, sub-human animal. But the jew, the jew is the true enemy. Die Juden sind unser Unglück.

>I get a little nervous in a country where you can't carry and everyone has their hand out. Panama was nice. I had a Concealed Permit there.

Also why would you want to carry when you're alone? What are going to pull a gun on the police or some cartel types? They have more guns than you do and more hands to fire them.

You're better off to make friends with people ahead of time, so you can drop names. Smile, be polite, hand the officer something he might enjoy. If that fails, a ten dollar bill is usually appropriate.

>Mudslimes wont survive a day here

Wrong. Muslims are starting to immigrate into mexico now. The catholic church is helping them, same as they do here.

Mexico is full of beggars and thieves. Once they have enough to pay a smuggler to go to america, they come here, shit out kids and continue being beggars and thieves.

I get that you love your country and I am happy for you. I don't care for the things here that you seem to disdain but I would rather work to change here than leave. But for the Mordida and the 2nd Amendment I would move in next door. My wife and I are killers at Salsa and Meringue.

Except foreigners cant actually own land... They sign 99 year leases...

Is it safe for white people?

What are good white areas -- Mexico City? Is Veracruz safe? I like the idea of being on the Gulf / Caribbean.

I'm sure there's a workaround for that bro, it's mexico

What are the Indians like in Mexico? Wuz dey Aztecs n sheeeit?

What is "something the officer might enjoy", a joint?

>nice neighborhood.

Doubt one exists.

What can you say about this song?
youtube.com/watch?v=inXLl34eQaM

Veracruz is full of cartel scum (the strain of cartel that kidnaps and extorts) because there's a port there where they import and export drugs

>Is it safe for white people?

There are tons of expat whites in Mexico. Mexicans are not hostile like Arabs and as long as you're not involved with criminals you are not a target.

Though they are corrupt, if you're okay with living with that Mexico is pretty good. You can get a 90 day tourist visa just by showing up. Though you have to live here for 5 years and speak spanish to apply for citizenship.

in Mexico City i can tell you a couple that come form the top of my head:
Bosques de las lomas
Virreyes
Interlomas
La Herradura
Reforma
Palmas
Lomas Verdes
Satelite
Tecamachalco (i would recommend to stay out of this one , mostly jewish neighborhood.)

in Veracruz right now is not that safe, last governor is in prison for stealing around 100 million dollars even more from the people's money so ill give it 5 years to be safe again, they still pretty pissed.

Is there a place you'd recommend on the east coast then? Cancun area that all the tourists go to, or is there something more interesting?

>no jew banks
yeah, right

A lot of the blowback you are getting is because most Gringos don't understand your culture. Your fluency in English tells me you are a "Rabi Blanco". These Gringos don't even now what the hell that is. You don't call each other that. The poor "mostly not Spanish" do. You have your place in society, and "the lower classes" have theirs. For the most part they accept that.

We, here, as you know from your visits, have a "lower class" if you will who have been told for generations they are "just as good as anybody else" and I am down with that if it earns a person should be treated with dignity, no matter. As you know, our "lower class" has twisted that into an entirely toxic attitude. They have never "paid a price" for that. In Latin America, almost every country has a "cultural memory" of what happened the last time the natives got restless and so they are a bit more "accepting" of the realities of life. Not staying good or bad on either side of the border, just "the way it is."

BASED MEXICO LYNCHING WHITES
youtube.com/watch?v=BqZ65WbDKbg

i had this discussion earlier in the thread, not directly owned by jews, because we don't ask for loans like in america , it's a better business to build a lot of real estate than take care of banks.

veracruz is a shithole, one of the worst states of mexico rigth now. dont go there

good whitey cities are CDMX (some zones) Guadalajara, Merida Queretaro, Monterrey

>> 90% of population is Roman Catholic.

insertpicofpopekissingmuslimfeethere

Last I heard they changed the law in Panama to encourage the "Yankee to come back". They have beautiful communities in Chiriqui I would love to spend my retirement in but the healthcare leaves a little to be desired.

Of course in USA we get a bad impression of Mexicans. We get losers who have nothing, who are willing to sneak across the border and live as fugitives -- or alternatively to be "loud and proud" assholes.

Having traveled in Mexico I know this is not typical for Mexico, esp. the latter. But people with decent lives won't jump the border illegally.

>killers at salsa and merengue
based gringo

I hear you 100%. I'm an American gringo expat btw.

>What is "something the officer might enjoy", a joint?

Things like pic related. Pocket knives, leather wallets, LED flashlights, zippo lighters, Aviator Sunglasses, etc. Remember that in most central/south american countries police are only paid a few dollars a day. mid quality mass produced chinese gadgets are good bribes.

If your bribe is too big it might inspire other officers to come looking for one of their own. Max 10 bucks. And that's if you're really being pressed. If the officer plants drugs on you, you're probably going to have to come up with more, however.

It's usually more than that though. Resident Gringos with good incomes can easily make friends with local politicians or officials. It wouldn't be a bad idea to support someone like a local police commisioner and make friends with his staff. Then if you're ever in really deep shit you can say "Well officer, I have never heard of this but maybe we can call up *Police commisioner's name* and ask him about it.

Name dropping is okay, just don't be hostile about it. Smile, and everything is okay. the dealing and receiving of bribes is kind of a national pasttime.