Bridesmen

So my fiancée has always been better friends with guys than girls. She says "girls are too much drama". I've been fine with it, most of them are pretty cool guys, and there was only one guy who got too handsy but she takes to him about that.

Anyways, she wants to forego the gender norms in our marriage and have bridesmen on her side of the aisle. I'll have groomsmen, so there will be 10 guys on stage (not including me or the pastor).

How do I go about convincing my conservative parents and family that this is ok? Her parents are ex hippies so they don't care.

But it's not okay.

Get paternity test on every kid.

I guess you will have to lie.

Your parents need to convinve you that this isn't ok. The friends with all guys meme means that bitch has either cheated on you or will cheat on you. Ask yourself this, if you had all girlfriends and one got a little handsy every now and then, what would your fiance say? Would she shrug it off like a cuck or go into a menstrual induced rage and make you stop seeing your friend?

Also, this isnt a relationship board. Sage.

That's fucking stupid. Just help her find some girls to do it.

It's already to late for you OP just kys to end your suffering prematurely.

nice cuckbait

if not bait - your fiancee fucks other dudes, dumbass

My wife's son tells me that this is good bait.

Girls who say "girls are too much drama" usually are the drama.

not even thinly-veiled cuckpost bait

>girls are too much drama
You blew it too soon, this isn't even good bait.

That's already been established. She's fine with that.

That did happen with a girl friend of mine, and I cut her out after talking to my fiancée, but I wouldn't say she flew into a menstrual induced rage. She just said "me or her" more or less.

Too late. Wedding's in a month and she isn't making friends as good as the ones that are going to be in our wedding in that time

Run

KEK

It's 2017, stop thinking about them as men and women. They can be whoever they want to be. Just tell your parent's those are women up there.

Then don't have any bridesmaids or groomsmen.

OP, you are marrying a high-testosterone female with BPD that WILL cheat on you.

>Anyways, she wants to forego the gender norms in our marriage and have bridesmen on her side of the aisle. I'll have groomsmen, so there will be 10 guys on stage
the point of mixed sexes assisting in the marriage ceremony is so they can hook up and possibly find love/sex amongst each other. Enjoy your sausage fest and paying a few thousand dollars for catering a law-tier frat party.

>t. someone who's happily married but biggest wedding regret is not balancing out the ratio of girls to guys, what a bummer it was for my guests

It's not ok you fucking tard, as in having too many male friends wasn't a huge red-flag to begin with.

Pay hookers to pretend their her friends. You already are paying too much for a stupid ceremony, go a bit higher.

Oh and keep an eye on the whore. She obviously is going to cheat on you with one of her 'friends'. Make sure you know and have evidence for the divorce.

That way you don't have to KEEP paying for your stupidity.

So say the same thing to her? Theres 4 billion women user, why set yourself up for disaster?

She's just letting you know she's a cheating whore before you get married so cosnider it a blessing and ditch her.

Sever this relationship immediately

>So my fiancée has always been better friends with guys than girls.
this means the only people that can bear her are people that want to have sex with her

Let me ask you something user.
How would your wife react if all your friends were girls?

No news, no politics. Just a cuckold thread. SAGE

>but she takes to him about that.

>okay honey I'm going to go talk to that guy about being too handsy again, I'll be back at 6
>will you pick up some milk on your way home?
>sure. love you
>love you too

LITERAL
KEK
GANGBANG

>She just said "me or her"
>and I cut her out
literally owned by your woman, stop being a cuck, she wants 10 groomsmen so they can run a train on her before the vows.

> and there was only one guy who got too handsy but she takes to him about that.

Not subtle enough.

There's no convincing her otherwise I don't think.

Have fun trying not to kill yourself during the divorce.

>literal definition of cucked
may not be watching them fuck her, but might as well be

cucked

These guys are going to take her out for her bachelorette party because she seems relatively normie.

Where were you when your fiance got gangbanged by a 6 guys, one of which is too handsy sometimes but she talks to him about it?

Get your head out of your ass man

See

That's not an option

That dude isn't one of her bridesmen. I refused it.

Cuck

Lmfao. What a fucking horror story.
You are with a weirdo woman. My wife has never had guy friends because she's not dumb and understands that there is no such thing. Guy friends are 99% guys that want to fuck her.

she tells you right there, she doesnt hold you higher than them. She will drop you quick.
THIS

Great job

It's not okay, and she has probably fucked every single one of them. Lol enjoy getting divorced in 3-4 years, then paying for her to fuck spics and niggers. Every girl that says that is either maladjusted (she can't related to her own sex) or more likely, a giant slut.

You're a fucking retard if you're marrying that

Holyshit.
She puts them on the same level as you, that's fucked up.

Right in the feels. I feel bad for you.

Honestly man you need to just get over your insecurities.

This woman picked you out of at least 5 other important guys in her life. This should give you confidence, which is undeniably an attractive trait.

It doesn't matter what your parents think so long as you can tell them this is how your future wife wants to do it. You can explain that if it was up to you it would be different but part of being in a relationship is that essential give and take, otherwise known as mutual respect.

A woman that values her friends at the same level of you just cares about status. You are just a goal of hers, nothing else.

>That's already been established. She's fine with that.

How'd that conversation go?