Will the U.S. ever balkanize racially?

Would it be a good idea to settle our differences?
Is it even possible?
Would non-whites keep trying to illegally enter white lands?
Would blacks demand reparations for their kangdom?

If whitesr gave every black adult $200,000 reparations money and their own country, what would they say to justify why it ends up going to shit to try and guilt trip the white ethnostate into giving them more?

>Will the U.S. ever balkanize racially?
Yes, the coming collapse has virtually assured it.

>Would it be a good idea to settle our differences?
We can't. Best thing for everyone is to separate.

>Is it even possible?
Yes.

>Would non-whites keep trying to illegally enter white lands?
It's not like they'd be able to blend in or allowed to stay.

>Would blacks demand reparations for their kangdom?
I'm sure they would. They wouldn't get anything though.

No, it's just not possible with a unified armed forces, and a nuclear deterrent. If Mexico can't march in here and aid the illegal bandits they sent over without being nuked to oblivion, we will eventually perform the necessary roundups repel this invasion. And as you can see from this past weekend, they wanted to get their military in here, on the excuse of disaster aid to Houston, but they were not allowed to do that. It's just not happening. Sorry. We will assimilate you are expel you from our premises.

>muh coming collapse
>coming
>no proofs
fag

>giving the south to niggers
I don't think so

Relax dude, they'll all starve to death and get super AIDS then it can be reabsorbed in time.

>>no proofs
You really think this country is going to exist forever with the massive national debt, bullshit economy and social destruction that is currently happening?

>Will the U.S. ever balkanize racially?
Nah
If that happened whites would realize they outnumber the next largest group by a factor of 5 to 1 and start rolling folks over.

Who said anything about forever? I'm talking about right now, and the near future.
>massive national debt
It's manageable in size, and if we default on it, no one can make us pay because we have the most powerful armed forces. That doesn't enter into the equation.
>bullshit economy
Yes, the outflows due to bad trade deals have robbed us quite a bit, but we just installed a guy to fix that. We are on top of that problem.
>Social destruction currently happening
We are rolling that back too. Trannies in the military just got btfo, and DACA is set to expire. Problems to have solutions.

Look, the U.S. is not equivalent to the Soviet Union in 1989. It's a different ballgame entirely. You can't just shout balkanization over and over again at the top of your lungs and expect anyone to take you seriously. There's 40 million illegals and non-citizens here we can bounce out anytime, and much of these demographic shifts are speculative, and based on the idea that U.S. policy will never change, which it very well may do.
>Look mom, I posted it again
Good for you.

> will the us ever racially Balkanize?

That's already happening. That's what identity politics is all about. It will only get worse as the political-economic- social fabric of the US deteriates.

>Who said anything about forever? I'm talking about right now, and the near future.
As this country starts to collapse, the collapse will accelerate.

>It's manageable in size,
lolno.

> and if we default on it, no one can make us pay because we have the most powerful armed forces
And no one will buy from or sell to us because our fiat money is worthless.
And the military will be paid in monopoly money.

>Yes, the outflows due to bad trade deals have robbed us quite a bit, but we just installed a guy to fix that. We are on top of that problem.
How's that working out for you? Is he ending the fed? Is he reining in the corps?

>We are rolling that back too. Trannies in the military just got btfo, and DACA is set to expire. Problems to have solutions.
And pro-Whites are being scrubbed from the internet. Meanwhile the media still shoves every degeneracy down our throats.

>There's 40 million illegals and non-citizens here we can bounce out anytime,
Never going to happen. (legally anyways)

I get it though...you're still a Conservative Republican that doesn't side with his race.

>As this country starts to collapse, the collapse will accelerate.
What is causing the collapse? You haven't proven that case.
>lolno.
Oh, but it is, though. Compare it with debt-to-GDP ratios of other developed nations.
>And no one will buy from or sell to us because our fiat money is worthless.
I guess we will just have to invade, subjugate, and colonize Canada and all of Latin America to make up for it.
>And the military will be paid in monopoly money.
We've been there before. Revolutionary soldiers were paid in continentals, and greenbacks were a thing around the civil war. Read a book, commie. You sure are stupid.
>How's that working out for you? Is he ending the fed? Is he reining in the corps?
Rome wasn't built in a day.
>And pro-Whites are being scrubbed from the internet. Meanwhile the media still shoves every degeneracy down our throats.
4chinz is still up. (((weev))) getting scrubbed is a bonus I welcome.
>Never going to happen. (legally anyways)
You don't know that to a certainty.
>I get it though...you're still a Conservative Republican that doesn't side with his race.
Low quality bait.

This is the same world as the whites. Who do you think devastated their economy?

Faggot.

god wills it

You are not god, schizo.

>Charleston, SC
>Zulu Kangdom

over my dead body

Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in heaven.

>Look everybody, I'm projecting!
Lurkmoar, newfag.

You're absolutely correct!

No.
No.
Yes.
Yes.

Going our separate ways in peace isn't a realistic option.

Without us to leech off, famine and plague will reduce their population to levels just about sustainable by subsistence farming. In other words, almost all of them will die. They know it. That's why they will never leave us in peace to enjoy the fruits of our advanced civilization if they have any choice.

Here are our options---kill or be killed.

You know the historical nazis were expansionist, right? If they actually existed today, balkanization is something they would sneer at. You'd be better served to change your meme flag to the soviet union, and start LARPing as a bolshevik. Or at least go with the Nazbol flag, since that's completely fictional, at least then there would be some consistency in your approach.