>Having a solid discussion on world affairs
>Thinking this will be an enjoyable class
>Teacher walks in
>ohgod.jpg
>Middle-Aged manlet Cuban with faggot voice
>Immediately starts talking Marxism and the inevitability of globalism
>herewego.exe

Other urls found in this thread:

womens-studies.rutgers.edu/123-uncategorised/807-politicizing-beyonce-statements
wmst.gmu.edu/courses/wmst402/course_sections/14902
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

learned something interesting?

here in germany i don't have to take a single (((politics))) class, since i am studying comp sci

You don't know how lucky you have it. I'm studying to be a pharmacist and I'm required to take a class for "diversity"

it's not a class, it's a brainwashing session

give me some fun examples of what you learned, c'mon my dude

True, and you have to pay the same amount for it as a biology class. I can't wait to get the fuck out.

About to start college, anyone have any suggestions on what I take?
I live in liberal Washington & am near Microsoft Headquarters by the way

What's the faggotry politically (((correctness))) to actually learning what I want to learn ratio when trying a achieve a STEM major?

Colonialism never ended, slavery was never abolished, the white supremacist power structure is keeping minorities down, racism = prejudice + power, Indians were genocided by the evil white man, all that sort of stuff. Was supposed to be an American History class (or "American Identities", which means every identity but white of course). Luckily I don't have to do any more.

You can take mostly science/math courses and you'll be fine, but at many places you'll be required to take at least 2-3 arts/social science classes for graduation and the vast majority of these are pozzed.

so if slavery was never abolished, where can i buy a cute slave to be my gf?

certainly they backed that up with facts, right?

all true

Holy fuck even my class wasn't that pozzed and my history professor was a shitlib. Most we talked about was the role of women in early us history

yuck

I fucking wish man

>Take an english class
>Turns out it's a White Privilege class
I'm glad that I got out of college with a science degree years ago before it got even worse, or before I got redpilled. I think it was that and being on Sup Forums that got me redpilled though.

illegal immigrants

user

Shut the fuck up in class and have the most mainstream opinions possible

Don't talk about politics with girls ever unless you plan on saying "yeah" and "uh huh" a lot

kill it?

Why doesn't anyone point out that this is indoctrination and not education

PLEASE DO DISCUSS

Science is pozzed. I'm in a geology course learning about soil and that a man getting pregnant is normal. GG NO RE

They meant more in terms of minorites being oppressed by the state I think, some BS like that.
We have a separate course for women in history. I took this one thinking it'd be more of a sociological study of race relations in the US because that's kind of interesting due to the multiracial society, but it was basically just white guilt the class.

On the brightside, these classes are pretty easy and they're mostly women so you can meet some girls. I'll see if I can dig up a paper I had to write for it.

Why do you need to "learn" something like this in the univeristy? Do you study some bullshit? The only good education is STEM, anything else is a waste of your time and money.

Colleges force you to take them as a graduation requirement regardless of diploma. It's supposed to make you a more well rounded student and I understand that, but they offer bullshit courses like Beyonce Studies and Queer Theory. At my school in particular you have to take an "Identity, Pluralism, and Tolerance" course.

Beyonce course is real shit too
womens-studies.rutgers.edu/123-uncategorised/807-politicizing-beyonce-statements

wmst.gmu.edu/courses/wmst402/course_sections/14902
Queer Theory
I just bullshitted that one but apparently that's real too

Oh yea, forgot it's back to school for 80% of pol. Don't forget to mark the inside of your jacket with your stupid pleb name.

I had something similar in my university where I studied physics. I had a bit hard time with several "humanity" courses.

I lawled

It's not that bad if you avoid gender studies and history. Take a couple music and intro philosophy courses. Even better if you already know how to play an instrument and you just take some easy college band class. I genuinely enjoyed my philosophy and music courses, but my philosophy professor was based and didn't push all the SJW bullshit.

>lolberal humanities class
>facts

picks one u nazi scum, we dont need no stinkin facts in them these parts here

>Marxism and the inevitability of globalism

Are communists really stupid enough to think globalism is compatible with communism?

Hahahahaha
Same.

in the US even if you study hard science like maths engineering or comp sci, you are required to take a humanities class, like sociology, once every so often

it's the most retarded thing ever.

It is with the young and disenfranchized where we can gain ground the fastest.
t. Subtly redpilling every young'in i know

Yeah I took a music course for my art credit and that was fun. I'd recommend that but if you're not into music it might be confusing.