BREAKING NEWS: Fox News has learned @POTUS will end "#DACA" program as it currently exists

BREAKING NEWS: Fox News has learned @POTUS will end "#DACA" program as it currently exists.

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/903316673788338177

BYE SPICS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wTDUuBWGtpU
video.foxnews.com/v/5540922626001/?#sp=show-clips
youtu.be/0YETlAWdClE
youtube.com/watch?v=kVHRm2ZZwgU
youtube.com/watch?v=jsaTElBljOE
youtube.com/watch?v=fBNNlyI0Dn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

yye ee ss

Pack ya beans...you out!

>as it currently exists.
is that some clever jewey play on words?

Trump is the son of an undocumented immigrant.

what's daca, burgers, i remember some talk about it?

You have to go back.

ayessssss kingg deporrrt

SAVE HOUSTON BASED GOD SENDING A DELUGE TO DO WHAT KING NIGGER DON'T

What could be controversial about enforcing your own border controls? You don't even have an EU equivalent to complain about freedom of movement being blocked.

try to enforce it in California Drumpf))))))

Well there goes half of the Democratic voter base

they will be deported so win win

>MSM has learned...
Yeah, whatever. I'll believe it when I see him signing the executive order himself. The news lies.

big if true

FUCK YESSSSS TRUMP!!!

HEIL TRUMP TRUMP!!!!

When will you Drumpfkins learn that you've been conned

red pill me on DACA

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFTTTTTTTTTTT

DACA was a program which basically brought relief from deportation of young adults and their parents who brought them. It allowed them to take advantage of schooling and such and other benefits. Basically a big scam spics entered the country illegally with their anchor babies and would stay their entire lives.

Wow these are great news then.

N O I C E

O for fucks sakes :D

DACA is Obama era regulation protecting illegal immigrant children and their parents from deportation which allows them to use public schools and welfare with US Citizen Taxpayers footing the bill

Allowing illegal children to stay and go to school. They basically have guaranteed renewal of visas for school and work

Yes this was one of the primary sources of pollution throughout our schools universities and other historically white institutions

God bless AMERICA and GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP

That he never had to begin with

When a woman thinks of her pussy does she think of it as more on the front with the clit or as pointing downward like the vaginal opening?

great stuff

cheers

>mfw kept my healthcare while deporting mexishitzos at the same damn time
you won't hear of this dangerous voting technique anywhere else

SAY IT LOUD SAY IT CLEAR

ILLEGAL SPICS ARE NOT WELCOMED HERE

ABOUT FUCKING TIME

*SNIFF*

HAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

YES

>Rodriguez

Not even once.

God I fucking hope he just ends it completely. The tears from butthurt wetbacks would be absolutely incredible.

NA NA NA NA

OP Donald delivers.

To think she died so that her spirit could be raised 20 years later to get rid of the Mexicans. Praise be to you, Diana, angel of vengeance.

NA NA NA NA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

It's time to go home

youtube.com/watch?v=wTDUuBWGtpU

If only someone could have foreseen that living in a country illegally would have some down sides!

>Hey muricans! Feel sorry for the people that are bleeding your country dry, they can't get government gibs!

Is it certain schools? What happens to underage kids, where do they live assuming their parents are illegal? Do they get citizenship at the end? Do they get school paid for, if so why are democrats for this. They want free school yet wont remove programs like this, lol.

video.foxnews.com/v/5540922626001/?#sp=show-clips

HEY HEY HEY

yes....YES....YEEEEEEESSSSSSSS

>all that latin pussy
wow im a shill for Hill now
truly this is the end of DRUMPFS campaign

I could get used to her sitting on my face.

ADIOS

still not as bad as classes full of viets

>be Dreamer
>love America far more than my shitty Honduras
>vote Trump
>just got off the phone USCIS, who told me I may have only a few months left before I will qualify for deportation

I'm just a huge ball of emotions right now. Why, Trump?

Really to me its not even about that, its how these people think they are owed the right to stay here and that if you are against illegals entering your country, that you are racist and displaying discrimination. Oh, you can even have a DUI and receive DACA, you should check out the /daca/ section on another website ;). Dont believe the hype that all daca recipients are law abiding people, they are not. They joke about marriage fraud all the time, like its no big deal.

They don't make ot passed 20 with their spic genes. They instantly pack on 80 lbs after the ability to legally drink alcohol

bye señor ,may our jalapeños be in peace

Nigger, if you love it here so much go back and do it the right way. Go willingly before they make you go forcefully and eliminate your chances.

SPIC KIDS BTFO

Need to get #adios trending on Twitter
right now #dreamers is #1

i once doubted him when he seemed to capitulate to dreamers

now, i feel foolish for ever having done so

don't write off trump.

REV UP THE ENGINES

ITS OVER

youtu.be/0YETlAWdClE

What 'right way'? I thought I was doing it the right way!

>be illegal
>vote

You're an illegal alien, and you gotta go back.

YOU COMMITTED VOTER FRAUD IF YOU VOTED. YOU SHOULD HAVE TAKEN THE TIME TO GET FULL CITIZENSHIP AND CLEARLY DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE IN AMERICA

That is literally the fastest way to put a target on yourself. Even registering to vote when you are not a US citizen can cause someone to be deported, but to have actually voted. You will never be a US citizen, that shit will be brought up if they ever even get to the position of becoming a US citizen.

CHEETOH BTFO

>575,000+ families
>families
>average: 3.87 people per Hispanic family
>3.87 * 575,000 = 2,225,250+

As it should be, czech em.

>3/4 of them will be deported
>1/4 promises they will shout louder

that's great and all but I WANT MY GOD DAMN WALL

Is that a threat?

And we'll end their lives. Signed, the 65 million who voted for Trump.

I think he will allow the current permits to lapse and not renew them, so if they are still valid, they will be until it expires. IMO he should also stop all the current applications that are being reviewed. Tired of my classes being filled with garbage people who don't even sign up for classes because they are too lazy and just show up for school on the first day and then beg the teacher to add them. A class the size of 30 has 15 people show up on day one to be added, and they are mostly, as you guessed it, hispanic.

this

>illegal
>vote
You have to go back.

Good luck, fag.

I NEVER GROW TIRED OF WINNING

It was defacto amnesty for illegal immigrant "children" under the age of 36. Fucking disgusting how they change the meaning of words

White House Press Briefing Following Report President Trump Will Change DACA Program | LIVE | TIME

youtube.com/watch?v=kVHRm2ZZwgU

RIP

They have to go back.

Lol and universities and colleges were handing them free scholarships to keep them here.

Get fucked liberals.

thank GOD

Bullshit. Trump was very vocal about cancelling the DREAMer shit. He beat the hell out of Jeb Bush about it. Canning DACA was a key Trump campaign promise. Kys larper fag

youtube.com/watch?v=jsaTElBljOE

You have to go back.

You have to go back, Paco.

But I like spics.

Another promise kept. FUCK YOU to all the shills you will be in a jailcell with that faggot David Brock

youtube.com/watch?v=fBNNlyI0Dn4

>(((as it currently exists)))

I smell a rat.

We don't speak your monkey language here, Paco.

Wait, I thought that was just 600,000 border hoppers. Now it's 600,000~ border hopper FAMILIES? Is there a single US citizen in all of Houston? There are only a few million people there.