>get shot
>no free education
>Mortgage
>Die

>Be born in Europe
>Raped and beaten by immigrant
>Die waiting to get treated

so i see you didn't paid for your education

I see your free education didn't include an English class.

Alrighty then, do you spic any other language other than england?
I'm shitposting fluently from Armenia fyi.

Well, shatmart?

>be OP
>be so ashamed of your own country that you post under a meme flag
>have to criticize other countries in order to distract yourself from the shame

>a meme flag
>muh 13 coloniez
American history: 500 years.HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

I have worked for a major telecommunications company for 6 years after getting a 2 year degree at my local community college with no debt. I work 4 days a week, I get over 5 weeks of time off per year on top of all major holidays. I receive a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and vision care. We abe 401k matching and stock options. I get 6 weeks paid leave for baby bonding. I get free internet, TV and home and cell phone. I paid my house off last year. I have never been shot and live in an 90% white town. So you were saying?

>be Armenian
>get genocided

that is your culture amerifat, lille anime gook cartoons.

kill your self fat faggoteer.

Yes I'm fluent in English and England

What a country eh

Thank you Boomers

>be born in cuckland
>believe that government is this god that has the power to provide free healthcare, education and paid vacation (LOL)
>starve to death

>MAGA shitkickers hat
top kek

memes aside though most if OPs post actually applies to a great deal of americans

>Be communist
>Starve

>Be Eurofag
>Wish you were American

What's wrong with mortgages? Wouldn't you rather have a house for your family without waiting until you actually had 200k to spend at once?

>doesn't show flag
>calls burgers out
hmmm

kek. kys inbred

They will ignore this. America is 90% black and whities are kill. We wuz KANGZ

>Born in burgerland
>life is bretty gud
>for awhile
>niggers are no good, but not that many
>fast forward ten years
>can't walk outside without stepping on anchor babies
>not so gud these days
>non-citizens get more opportunities than citizens
>niggers still useless
>there are no states left where white people can escape to
:( feels bad senpai

Is US' internet shit too?
Unstable, slow and exepensive?

I pay $10 per month for 100mgb, for example.

>believe that government is this god that has the power to provide free healthcare, education and paid vacation (LOL)
what an absolute cuck lmao, keep parroting those billionaires lad

Whatever you say Mehmet.

I pay 5$ for 150 omegalul

it falls on deaf hears, no one here is patriotic to this brown poz'd country. If I were FÅ«hrer, we'd kill fat fucks if they refuse to alter their condition / follow the medical plan outlined by the Health Minister.

s/hears/ears

well, what are you waiting for?

So mortgage is not applicable in other countries as well? The thing about America is that we don't have "free" healthcare or education, but we are not taxed to death and we have options to make things cheap. Want a inexpensive education? Go to a CC for 2 years and then transfer into a state university. Want healthcare? Get insurance that covers you. DESU the insurance is a lot more expensive after Obamacare so it's a legit complaint.

I'm waiting for you to show your flag instead of being a little bitch. You're not ashamed of your country, are you?

Probably a shit skin who won't be able to enjoy white civilisation once the white Europeans are gone.

i knew this was a memeflag before i even clicked on the thread

The point is that US could easily cover all citizens with free heathcare, free education and paid vacation. X 10 compared to Europe. But instead americans are niggers in their own country. Why is that? Are you that stupid or what? You don't want niggers to get educated? The world sees you as stupid lowlife amoebas. At the same time, America is only superpower on the planet with superfucked 1984'd citizens. Why do you allow this?

>memeflag
are you 10? i'm somewhere in europe and that should be enough for you to know. any deeper that that any you'll be googling for the next 45 min just to locate my city.

We could....but I don't want to pay 50 percent income tax so niggers can see a doctor. See, I have insurance already....and an education....so why do I need to subsidize others?

Our country blows

maybe I'm wrong but I'm using this website and according to it if I live in Alabama and earn 50,000 a year, I pay 12,000 in taxes
that's 24%
that's not really that low
though maybe I'm wrong

This. Americans are like cattle. Dumb as fuck.
>muh freedumbz
you not have any freedom. 0

Why even bother with universal healthcare when our demographics are so awful?

We need to have a race war first or balkanise.

>Armenia
>Somewhere in Europe
Kek

We could do that, but then we'd have to pay shit loads more in taxes. Don't start with the 1 percent meme because whenever a democrat is in office everybody has to pay more in taxes. Not only that, but the strengths that comes with the money those institutions use will weaken by a lot.

Here we have good options for those problems, but as I said in my last post the options are getting a lot shittier lately. I would argue its the governments attempts to make everything "free" for a portion of the citizenry are a huge part of that problem.

>be born if Fatland
>Mortgage
>Work remotely whenever I want, own schedule, 6 figures, no college, no student debt
>Company provided health care
>full of niggers and spics
>Mortgage but my house's value has gone up $100k in 2 years and I've put $0 in to it. About to do siding and some sprucing up then flip before the crash
>Clown as president because he makes us laugh
>get shot
>got free education then learned my career on the internet and working 80 hour weeks for the best part of my 20's
>Mortgage that will soon be gone, I escape with tons of cash in my pocket, and have a modular home delivered to a remote plot of land in the rockies
>Die prematurely because work stress consumes you, you can't find happiness in friendships or relationships because you're a workaholic, and you don't take care of yourself as well as you should. You drink too much, eat fast food at 11pm because you OCD worked from 9am onward without doing more than getting a drink or taking a piss. Your body is broken because you lift things that are 'team lift' items since you don't have any friends near by. You moved to the city to originally pursue your job and left all your friends behind. You bought a house in the suburbs to be close to the city, for work. Then you gained the freedom to work remotely, but you're trapped by a mortgage. You can't move an hour north to return to all your old friends. You become antisocial and learn how to get along with yourself really well. You actually consider buying remote property and building a modular home. You realize internet will be satellite or cellular and too expensive. You decide to just lay forever motionless, a fat blob on the couch. Me, right now.

That is with Obama's tax system and its the highest it's been for a while. I would say that you are correct and that's why Trump was able to get into office.

>or balkanise
you don't even know what that means

If you don't want a mortgage, DON'T BUY A FUCKING HOUSE.
You act like you were born with a fucking mortgage. Owning a home is the American dream so stop crying like the entitled faggot beta you are.

>Be a Turkish rapebaby
>Larp as an european
>Shitpost about Murricans
Wew

>Owning a home is the American dream
wonderful!

In this context, it means splitting up into multiple nations, hopefully separated by race.