So i got into an argument with a classmate today about why immigration is bad...

so i got into an argument with a classmate today about why immigration is bad. i told him that immigrants have low IQ and are unproductive. they are a drain on society and commit crime and refuse to assimilate. he countered by saying that none of that is true for asians and that logically asian immigrants should be okay. i really couldnt think of a good rebuttal to this other than "they arent white" which made me feel like a complete idiot. are asian immigrants actually a good thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

evoandproud.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-origins-of-northwest-european-guilt.html
mobile.twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/881918682624131072/photo/1
sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/04/100426113108.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities
sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/11/131118111916.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=zX_5J76h7N8
snopes.com/george-soros-bring-down-us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

read some Coulter and Buchanan and Brimelow and never feel like a schmuck again

You have low iq it sounds like. Since those were your only arguments against immigrants, you either are a lefty LARPer or just retarded and dont really deserve to talk about stuff.

You should have said that mass immigration clearly benefits low IQ, uneducated third worlders who will work for smaller wages. Most immigrants and almost ALL illegal immigrants fit into this category.

the problem with immigration is that if you need immigration, your country already fucked up somehow. But if you *do* need them:

1. they should be highly educated and qualified
2. they should stay an absolute minority. above 5% immigrants and society goes down the drain fast

Nah, Burgerland just got sick of the uppity blacks demanding higher wages, so started importing Mexicans to do shot work. Dual benefits of keeping low paid workers, with the added benefit of you (used to) could deport them if they complained.
Now that illegal aliens have got their gibs and anchor babies, they want to import more turn worlders to keep payng lower wages.
Isolationism would reduce available supply of cheap labor, and make labor costs go up. All who want higher wages on the Left don't realize this.

you have a right to your WHITE identity and your culture.

Multi ethnic societies are bad.
Lower trust. there are many papers on this.

>t. Zhang

Asian culture is counter-democratic. They will never assimilate. Chinks emigrate to get away from their pollution and/or get ther dirty money out. Other's in general just get away from their shitty countries rather than improve them. Their loyalties are not with their host countries.

Asians do refuse to assimilate, why do you think Chinatown exists? Not that creating countless Elliot Rodgers is a better alternative.

Liberals have been calling asians honorary whites for decades now.

There are different kinds of Asians but even if you're talking about the best case scenario, like Korean or Japs, they will fail to immigrate if their numbers are large enough. So you still have that.

Also, if you're brave enough to go there, you can bring up how different groups of people are genetically different and that if we allow too much immigration, we will swamp out whatever unique genetic heritage we currently have.

Btw, since it doesn't sound like you're a pro at this yet, you should limit yourself to just arguing against MASS immigration, rather than arguing against all immigration whatsoever.

You should have agreed that asians are okay, regardless of whether you truly believe it or not. You just got a normie to admit that low-IQ immigrants are bad, which is a huge step in the right direction.

ITT:

Bitch-ass White Faggots.

Japs are pretty much white people. Chinks IMO are still inferior to whites. All the muddy asians like filipinos and viets are mexican tier.

So he kind of agreed with you about shitskin immigrants?

Are those thoughts punishable (by public spanking) in Sweden?

(Amen, westbro. JK.)

You are a complete idiot, because your argument is a nonargument in the first place.

The acctual reason is purity of a nation witch leads to better social cohesion.
Further, you are not only a human but you are bound to your family, tribe and race by genetics, witch is a natural and not a social concept.
Corrupting these bounds leads to the destruction of the organism.

You're completely missing the point of why we discuss IQ. The point of talking about IQ is to help demonstrate that race is real, race matters, and that many of the disparities we see in daily life can be explained by race.

The problem is you take this to mean some sort of "IQ nationalism" where a group of people should be permitted to take over your nation just because they're smarter than you. ""whelp, these han chinese have an IQ of 105, so I guess that means they deserve to flood in and take over!" That's fucking wrong. Even if my people and my nation only had an IQ of 90, I STILL would care for MY PEOPLE and not want them to get replaced. We don't "deserve" to get replaced by chinks that we for some reason "need" to welcome with open arms into our country.

tldr: self preservation. They're not us.

It damages culture, a white-asian kid will be confused as to who to be and where they belong.

Immigrants do have lower IQ but they work harder than natives, they also commit less crime although they second generation sees a spike in crime before subsequent generations drop down to the average.

Immigrants are a good thing as unlike a newborn the country did not pay for their education and upkeep, they can also get a job and pay taxes from the get go.
Basically Immigrant > Children

Identity
It doesn't matter how smart, polite, productive and good Asians are they're still from a different tribe and culture and letting them in en masse to your country would kill your identity as a nation and eventually kill off your tribe

I think proper English is all it really takes to fit in around here. In the cases I have observed, two households, the first generation had spotty yet mostly functional English abilities. After about 15-20 years, they get pretty good. Second generation Korean and Japanese sound exactly like the rest of us.

Mexicans in the pacific northwest are about half in half I'd say as far as efforts to assimilate . The illegals are mostly in Skagit county and they keep to themselves. As for the ones in the suburbs, most of them are doing more due diligence than the inner-city ruffians. Those are the worst as they are always in groups.

Asians tend to be less individualistic.
evoandproud.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-origins-of-northwest-european-guilt.html

JUST

They are literally soulless bugpeople who will purposefully destroy their own culture for muh GDP increase no matter how small the amount.

mobile.twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/881918682624131072/photo/1

East Asians have low empathy, high in-group preference, and bring corruption.

Let me in user

I think IQ is 50% meme. If you are autistic like a computer or lack many common abilities but have a high IQ you shouldn't dare to call yourself smart.
And culture is more important then intelligence if the asians are smarter but we conquered them anyway and advanced far before them in tech.

small quantities sure

large no
they'll never assimulate
An asian ego for their culture is worst than that of a muslim
Japanese are an exception

1. The current policy on population is unlimited immigration driven growth. However, there is a limit of population in America, and it should have been stopped at most, 300 million, as infrastructure and resources beyond that point would be sustainable. The data from Global Footprint Network estimate the US can sustain a population of only about 150 million, if it went into a complete subsistence mode. Other estimates say 87 million as a global trade nation.

2. An unlimited immigration driven growth policy means we bring in people from other nations, and since we don't generally take in the sick, elderly, and poor, we are causing a brain drain on other nations. This exacerbates other, mostly undeveloped, nations' social, political, and economic problems.

3. The basic economics of the situation. Adding more labor to the labor pool drives down the demand for it, therefore driving down its value. An unlimited immigration driven growth policy is bad for everyone except an elite group of internationalists who benefits from the overall drive it adds to the economy, despite the per capita detriment.

Can't wait to watch you hang on the day of the rope nigger

I guess I would rather have asians then spics or niggers

Me too user

There's a much better argument revolving around impending automation.
Robots will be doing all those jobs in 20 years. Every third worlder we import is a future welfare payout.Merit based skilled immigration is the only viable policy going forward.

The one argument that you need to remember is this.

Illegal immigration depresses unskilled job wages, so illegal immigration negatively impacts blacks and legal immigrants more than any other group. Are they in favor of lower wages for blacks in exchange for open borders.

only as a consort for a white head of a house to breed him more children.

blacks = epsilon minus tier IQ

What happens when so many move in that they control politics? Better take a look at the political situation of their home country.

Japs are cool, chinks fuck off

Diversity + proximity = war. Asian cultures tend to have more in common with Western culture, but they're still different and most asians absolutely hate whites.

What's wrong with having countries for races? Why must everything mix? How can politicians give away land that isn't theirs to give?

at this point it would be an improvement.

>i told him that immigrants have low IQ and are unproductive
Retard's logic. Better ask what the point of mexican immigrants half of them even don't finish high school when US can't even provide its own dropouts with shitty jobs and incoming wave of robotization can destroy up to 40% of jobs. In other words, there is no use for unskilled labour in US whatsoever unless dems plan to use them as voters.

Different ethnicities - even different nationalities - living together does not trust each other, as they do not see each other as kin. It makes society less safe and people less trustful, and as a result less happy.
Of course some ethinicties have a higher tendency of fucking over even their own kind, when it can forward themselves. Mexicans and Africans are especially notorious for doing this, but such individuals can be found everywhere.

Diversity is a massive problem. Anyone who looks at history understands this.

Utopians imagine otherwise and Capitalist elites don't care, but sane people who actually care about the future their children will inherit should be fighting globalists tooth and nail.

Things aren't looking good -- particularly for whites. Whites are the only people who have been able to create reasonably fair societies where a broad middle class shares in the prosperity it helps create. The globalist elite want to reduce the white middle class into the same working poor you see everywhere else in the world.

It's up to us to resist that. The middle class has been the thing that makes us unique. The average people get a share in society and participate in how they are governed -- Elites want a society where they are the 'experts' and they decide how things are done because of their bullshit degree at bullshit 'elite' colleges.

Diversity is total bullshit -- it is going to kill us...literally

Actually immigrants have higher IQs and are more likely to improve the country.

It has nothing to do with ethnicity. As long as they come from the same culture as us its fine. Easier to integrate into society and common values.

You are an idiot that o looks down to confort yourself and backward to congartulate himself. If you'd looked upward, you'd see those immigrant that are actually integrated and productive. If you'd be looking forward to bring something to society instead of rambling about what the others don't, you'd see many opportunities that you are missing with this mindset.
I can tell you: For your special case of close-to-be-autism, worst than a poor immigrant, the rich, well educated willing to assimilate immigrant. No matter the race, the religion and the color, he will steal your job or be your boss, fuck your wife or marry the girl you have a crush on, buy the house of your dream and the car you covet.
but since you're low class, you can't understand.

Asian immigrants are a massive problem as well, look what's happening to Australia and Canada. They're getting flooded with chinks and poos. That's why Chinatowns exist. Nonwhites don't integrate into Anglo-European culture.

I rather have automation happen at this point, It's pretty much one of the only things that could save our demographics as their would be no point in immigration.

>waah corporations are bad pls give gibs for whites

It's the same shit from all you alt right boot lickers. Diversity is fine, it's big government that's the problem. Free movement of people is fundamental to a free society, and we're living in America, not fucking Nazi Germany, our country was founded on the idea of a free, open, egalitarian society.

This photo was accualy funny :)

>Multi ethnic societies are bad.
>Lower trust. there are many papers on this.

so multi-ethnic societies don't work because people are racist?

sounds like people should just be less racist.

>our country was founded on the idea of a free, open, egalitarian society.

except for the slaves, of course

i'm fine with asian immigrants if we only take in a few, but I think if we want to make american immigration the benefit to the country it once was, we should take in only one asian for every ten whites, and take in no one else.

>i really couldnt think of a good rebuttal to this other than "they arent white"

Sup Forums in a nutshell.

Both you and your friend are morons.

Any country is hoping for skilled inmigrants to make their way in. No one would say no to inmigration if all you got were Norweigan neurosurgeons. Inmigration itself isn't bad, uncontrolled inmigration is bad.

As for the "quality" of inmigrants, since you have a border with mexico you get literally anything. There is no "filter". Is not that asians are better, they just had to travel much more to get there so at least there is some sort of filter to it.

so horny user

>our country was founded on the idea of a free, open, egalitarian society
The USA was founded on some rich and influential people wanting more power and to pay less taxes.

I don't think so. I'm suda being more qualified than spaniards.

Try again furry.

If those were your arguments did immigration you're a fucking idiot.
Controlled immigration is a great thing, what you fight against is open borders and refugees.
When people like you try to help you hurt the entire ideology because you're fucking stupid and don't know what you're talking about. Then they use your talking points to discredit someone who actually has a brain because they group everyone together.

Just shut the fuck up and stop trying to help.

delet this

Ask him about the Indians pooing in the streets. Ask him about the rapes and terror attacks in Europe that coincidentally started happening after all the refugees. Ask him to list and explain the benefits of immigration for a nation that used to be 90% white.

Refute him as often as possible if he even has an answer to some of these.

It appears to be genetic, as one would expect given a few minutes thought.

1. destroys national cohesion - multikulti doesn't work.
2. everyone has a right to a white identity - daily reminder that the immigration reform passed in the 1980's changed america from an 80% white country to a 60% white country, and that number continues to drop rapidly.
3. there are so many asians in western canada and US that they will begin to refuse to assimilate into american culture, and will instead form their own cultural microcosms. Further destroying national unity and cohesion.

Finally, if the immigrants aren't educated - then they are either taking jobs away from working class americans, or they aren't working, and are leeching the welfare system.

>If those were your arguments did immigration you're a fucking idiot.

This.

Who ever wrote this has to go back to stormfront.

there was no reason for the american colonies not to separate.

Fuck off, leaf fag.

>If those were your arguments did immigration you're a fucking idiot.
Ironic

>controlled immigration is a great thing
t. civic nationalist

>Then they use your talking points to discredit someone who actually has a brain because they group everyone together.
implying they don't automatically do everything in their power to dismiss or discredit ethnonationalists anyways

I'm seeing a whole lotta false assumptions in this post tbqph

And in the long term they create a separate demographic that creates social unrest, weakens the character of your nation and dilutes the purity of your people's genetics and culture.

It is called making an argument, you start of with something you can agree with the other person, it lowers their guard. Next you make an argument that is the closest to your position that you can best defend, not what you really believe.

BLAAAAAAAA
sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/04/100426113108.htm
WAARRRRGGG
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities
WWUUUUUURRRRRGGG
sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/11/131118111916.htm
YYYYYYOOOOOORRRRRR
youtube.com/watch?v=zX_5J76h7N8

That's the point where you agree with him because it maintains your point while also debunking his accusation of racism.

You're a fucking idiot.Every fucking thing you've said is a generalization and completely wrong.

>m-muh generlizations
The word is full of patterns and "generalizations." Deal with it, cuckboi

Tell that to the jews that are attempting to exterminate us

Whites deserve to have homelands of their own, just as Asians do. Diversity sucks. Ask Yugoslavia, Czechoslovakia, Syria, Iraq, etc.

>our country was founded on the idea of a free, open, egalitarian society.
For free white men only. It's in writing.

I tried to find it back to back up this quote of this scumbag, but it seems to be fake: snopes.com/george-soros-bring-down-us/

Where can I found this quote of this monster?

When they steam-roll through what remains of Europe and America, will you have a half-asian child to show them?

Try to become less racist when your bike gets stolen by a nigger or your mama is shot by latinx activists. :^)

Just wait until the Texas oilmen try to conscript these "new" Americans to fight for their greater profit. Somehow, I don't think it's going to happen,

I look forward to beltway morons railing about unpatriotic "new" Americans refusing to fight as mercenaries to prolong their, now, worthless regime.

the Japs wouldn't want all of us migrating to Japan would they? Nothing personal about it, of course. The idea that somehow only white people aren't entitled to their own countries and have to accept the world's human trash is indicative of how deep Jewish brainwashing has set in.

made a summary of the ones I thought were the best, OP.
Do enjoy

"racism" is biological, natural, and present in all human beings.
There's nothing wrong with preferring to live among your own kind.