TAKE BACK OUR FUTURE

I'm sure by now you have seen this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=BYFjRH-vxGg

My only question is, where does one find friends like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CqeUhUemQKc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

trips

>taking back the future
>not surrendering it
Uh sweetie it's 2017

You gotta go up to white chads and hope they're not blue pilled sports fans, hope they don't think you're gay or a Gov agent.

Then say "Glory to the South" 3x while spinning around.

yea i love it, even tho the swastika is divisive. there are versions without it, but... that is kind of cucked.

its a psy op, bringing nazi christians and autists together under one banner

OH SHIT, I knew I shouldn't trust a youtube channel that is cryptic and titled "2dads"

I just shit myself but I can suck it up like a man. Is this a psy op?

>t-take b-back our futur--

What is this video made to blue pill autistic virgins even more? No you nerdy ass is not going to befriend chad, the only one Chad is throwing in the locker room are geeky bitter weaklings like yourself.

And no, you are not living in a dystopia, crime rates are one 1950s levels that you long for so much. There is no "Muslim invasion" going on in Burgerland, for fuck sake, muslims represent barely 1% of the population. Are you legitly retarded?

Do you want to be smacked in the face? Like your little effeminate trust-fund nazi leader?

Good sir you realise secret service main mission in developed nations is controlling the media.

we're everywhere friend.

Make friends irl, join clubs or teams. talk about small redpills, and you'll start noticing who shares your future

this song is catchy as fuck

Yes, but it is our psyop. Goebbels had the right idea in that if we were to have anything at all it should be good propaganda. With propaganda like this we will win the war.

>slovenia

come here to oakland buddy

An eastern european flag with a suspiciously decent grasp of the english language! Huh, where have I seen that before? You'll be up against the wall no matter who wins, shill.

>Nothing to see here, goy, you're feeling sleepy.

Go away Slovania, your drunk, just like Russia.

yes and its cringe as fuck, fucking gay ass anime bullshit with dumb white supremacy

forget the fucking nazi's you idiot you are part of the american empire

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY SWEETIEPOSTERS TONIGHT?

This meme triggers me every fucking time!!!

The effectiveness of this video has nothing to do with Nazi imagery. I only used a picture of Goebbels because he was a master a the art of propaganda. So why don't you relax you fucking shill and maybe you will learn why the left is so bad at memes.

on Sup Forums

I was introduced to the video by someone on here when it was on its original channel before it got taken down it had around 1000 views by this guy who was a some fucking gov agent I think what there trying to do is to divide the people and start some race war

>TONIGHT

Is mid-day you dumb cunt look outside.

(You) earned it

>black IQ in action

This.

jokes on you faggot, i practice martial arts and i have been hit in the face more times than i can count already, also fuck off shill

Kys

Are there any more episodes of this show?

>He doesn't know what timezones are

lemme refrase it , it got taken down at around 100k views but was posted on here at around 1k views I think its some gov psy op because the was basically telling everyone to try and spread it to everyone they know etc

I probably have a higher IQ than you cumskin.

You ramble like a retard

>pretending to be black

Smh

Witnessed.

If you're from the MidWest, or you sympathize with the notion of a white ethnostate, this is where you'll find such friends: midwestrising@gmail. Organize now or surrender the future.

/thread

Ignore the Stormfags, no one here has ever taken them seriously. I mean, look at their own """""general"""" /nsg/ - on the odd days that it does get created there are barely 10 posters (usually the same guys) circle-jerking by dumping the same 30 images and videos and the thread barely reaches 100 posts. These autistic LARPers don't even have 1% support of the whole right. Hell, even Ben Shapiro gets more people at his debates/talks than all these faggots combined get at their rallies.

>we're everywhere friend.
Even Portland, Oregon?

Ever hear of the Northwest Front? It's a WN/NatSoc group in WA, OR, ID and west MT.

You create them.
Redpill people. Take the initiative and convert some of your friends. Somebody's got to be the guy in charge.
Then, if you're a true nationalist, you know what to do next. Get into politics.

this is a total psyop but I like the music too much

>Ever hear of the Northwest Front?
I made this some time ago. I've never ran into anyone from it, but there is a bar about a mile or so away with a Cascadia flag flying in front of it.

Forgot the pic.

What did they mean by this?

I'm in the PDX area. What's your fursona?

>he doesn't know there's 4 simultaneous cube days per Earth rotation

Gas yourself sub-human

>What's your fursona?
Guess.

mods should sticky this video on Sup Forums

>he doesnt know day and night are a social construct and it can be whatever it wants whenever it wants.
Are you trigged that I call 3am mid afternoon shit lord????

Does it come as a surprise that people can be fluent in more than one language?

>t. Ben Educated'stupid

>My only question is, where does one find friends like this?
They are 3-letter agency appointees. :^)

Meet me at the max stop for the zoo. :^)

CIA is the leader of the bunch. He always loves to take charge.

>riding the max
>any year ever
I'll just stay in Beaverton.

why are jews always pushing nazi shit? Really makes you think.

I laughed so hard when it came up with no homo

come on honeypie. You aren't a rural bigot racist suburban Donald Sanders supporter who couldn't stand a high IQ, moderate earning city girl.

>Beaverton

Explains the 'honorary aryan' post.

I made that in 2014, while I was studying Japanese at PCC. Wish that 99 Ranch wouldn't have opened up here.

>2Dads.tv
>My only question is, where does one find friends like this?

At Goy's Gym, obviously.
DYEL?

> They came for the rhodesians but I didn't care because I wasn't rhodesian
> they came for Europe and I didn't care because I wasnt European

Canada is projected to be majority non white in 20 years. Europe is gone or primed for ethnic/religious conflict

>DYEL?
No. I tried. I bought a weight bench and got a copy of Starting Strength. I can't seem to go for more than a few days. My younger bro was supposed to be my lift partner, but he moved away.

Rugby club. Almost exclusively conservatives and Alphas. Teaches you unbridled violence and self control. Raises your physical bar and melllows you because you are venting your inner chimp.

the swastika is legit, the only ones who need to fear it are Jews and commies, and fuck them

fuck that, i'm taking the blue pill, SURRENDER OUR FUTURE

youtube.com/watch?v=CqeUhUemQKc