Since you fucking pricks cant fucking giving me a comprehensive path to citizenship...

Since you fucking pricks cant fucking giving me a comprehensive path to citizenship, i'll just marry and fuck one of your white woman and get citizenship that way. I really didn't want to do this because I believe in white genocide, but I guess I dont have a choice now do I?
>you can go back
you can eat fucking shit, I'll never to back to that shit country. Who fucking would want to??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>cant fucking giving me a comprehensive path to citizenship
oh, you've never heard of naturalization? too bad

You think its seriously that fucking simple? You have no fucking idea what you are even talking about you likely fucking high schooler. DACA is put in place because the government knows getting citizenship though the meme that is naturalization is fucking impossible, and DACA is the closest we can get to "citizenship" without marrying an american.

What, in your words, should compel me to care about your path to citizenship?
Is there something special or superior about you?
Do you have some deep seeded pride in being an American?
Can I suspend my disbelief that you're likely a larper and ignore that your apparent interest in this issue extends to how it will affect you and you alone?
The first was a question, the rest are rhetorical.
Self deport forthwith you entitled piece if shit.

>I'll never to back to that shit country.
adios, mojado.

You have to go back.

Too bad faggot, Trump just killed your Ponzi scheme, now you'll actually have to work to come here.

Why does it have to be a white woman? Are there no brown Americans?

We dont care about you or your stinky brown feelings.

When the low-tier lunatic you find takes you to divorce court 2 years later and ass fucks you so hard you'll be wishing you got deported just think back to the time you wasted shilling and creating this thread and kys.

ICE, ICE, anchor baby.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

GET FUCKED MAGA 2020

Your entitled attitude makes me hope that you get deported.

>Since you fucking pricks cant fucking giving me a comprehensive path to citizenship, i'll just marry and fuck one of your white woman and get citizenship that way

White women don't race mix - you'll have to go after Asians and blacks.

And the Asians are Nazis who don't want you, and you burned down the black womens' apartments in an act of race war, so they don't want you either.

You fucked up, Puto.

>I really didn't want to do this because I believe in white genocide, but I guess I dont have a choice now do I?

The joke's on you - I already look Hispanic, mi joto!

>you can eat fucking shit, I'll never to back to that shit country. Who fucking would want to??

Toma esto spic-joto repressor.

Go fix your own country Pedro

The funny thing is im probably more american than you you fucking faggot. I've been here since fucking 2000 and assembled splendidly with the people of this country. I fucking understand that this daca shit is unconstitutional so I dont hate the people that are only trying to follow the rule of law. I supported Trump even though I knew he was likely to suspend the program, because I knew the whore of Babylon being president would be no fucking joking matter. I supported him because I believed he was the only man that could bring this country back to valuing traditional values over everything. Because I fucking love this country and its done so much more for me and I knew that was best for it. So yes, I have a fucking enormous pride connected to this country even if it isnt my birth place. If this country wants me gone, then so be it.

Anger has consumed me for the moment of creating this thread and replying to you so sorry for the name calling. I'm just happy Trump is much more likely to end the program but let my work permit expire, which is in 2 years. I probably didn't answer any of your questions but fuck im too tired right now.

>mi joto

Did you just say to him "my faggot"?

sorry shitskin, familial relationship will no longer be a basis for immigration. you have to go back

Oh god I need to get the fuck out of the West before it's overrun by niggers and other subhumans.

Want to is irreverent, you have to illegal user.

It doesn't matter if your home life sucks, you can't stay in my house, now gtfo spic.

Leaf asking the hard questions. Plus you'll have a much easier time getting a nigger or another Mexican. OPs strategy sucks.

Fuck off, we're full.

>you can eat fucking shit, I'll never to back to that shit country. Who fucking would want to??
Make Mexico Great Again, hermano. We can't do it, it's up to you to root out evil at home.

It's supposed to difficult because we don't want more subhuman turdworlders. I don't care if you your home country is a shithole, you have to go back. The USA is already looking like a third world country is many places do to the amount of filth like you.

YOU
HAVE
TO
GO
BACK

Where will you go bud

this

2020 and beyond

>Mexico is shit
>AMERIKA SON LA RAZA, FREE AZTLAN

I'm in the boat.

Good speed senpai.

El Coyote es sabio, pero a veces duele.

WAAAAAAH WAAAAAAH I DESERVE CITIZENSHIP HOW DARE YOU NOT ALLOW ME TO COME IN!!!!!

I'm a navy seal with 300 confirmed kills and special training in gorilla warfare. Right now I'm back-tracing your IP and notifying ICE. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

HAHAHAHA you illegal parents in Houston cannot get federal assistance for flood relief. Just stated in the press briefing.

Dream somewhere else

>Come to the country illegally and circumvent people who have been waiting patiently and paying out the nose for citizenship
>Bitch when we want you gone

Lmao

Just go to Cuckanda. The leafs love shitskins.

Kys beaner

I have some bad news for you, as I know some dumb thot who shat out a bean with some dumb fucking spic illegal. You cannot legally marry a citizen while in this country unlawfully. Though any offspring you have may be considered citizens, you have no path to citizenship by that means while in this country unlawfully.

This dumb slut first petitioned for a marriage license, which was denied by the county clerk, because her fiance was here illegally. So they went ahead and shat out some brown turd anyway, thinking that was some kind of back door. When his visa app was rejected and he was given a deportation order, they consulted an immigration attorney who advised them his best course of action was to return to Shitsico, then apply for a visa from there or otherwise enter this country lawfully, something which would be difficult considering the history of a deportation order, but something that's possible, because he has a child who is a citizen. All he has to do is fill out the paperwork, learn the language, and maybe pick up some kind of skill.

So what does the lazy spic do, even when there actually is citizenship at the end of a long legal road? He abandons his son and returns to Shitsico, never to be heard from again. Piece of fucking human garbage.

That chick was a fine piece of ass, too. I don't know what she saw in some dumb, fat, short taco goblin, but now she's a fat roastie with a spic bastard who lives off of welfare because there is no way in hell any man in this country will look after a problem like that.

I hope when you get deported, all your accounts get frozen, assets seized, and all the assets taken from illegal beaners get used to pay for the wall. Goodbye, Paco. Thank you for singing up for DACA and making it really easy to go down the list and take all of you out.

This picture is the only truth in this whole fucking thread.

If you don't go back then I hope someone kills you.

bye bye Paco!

YOU
HAVE
TO
FUCKING
GO
BACK

lol he mad tho

Good luck finding a white woman who likes 4' tall mud dwarves who smell like a tacos ballsack. Fuck off beaner

No, you fucking idiot, you need to stay and fight to preserve your home and culture. Don't be a refugeenigger.

Well, buddy, I hate to break it to you, but its not really up to you if you get to stay or go :^)

One thing that really sucks for you is that if your a DACA recipient every single law enforcement agency, federal and local, already knows where you and your pathetic family live. Can't run, can't hide.

You have to go back.

How many of you telling innocent people to fuck off because their parents brought them to America call yourselves Christians? Have fun burning in Hell.

>innocent

That doesn't work anymore, you 'burn in hell' niggers overplayed your hand.
>1 post by this ID

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Matthew 10:34

brOWNED

So let me get this straight:

You are mad that you are not getting into the US any easier than people who have sunk time, effort, and money inro going through proper immigration process? So why do we want someone like you, who wants a free meal ticket, over that other person who most likely have education and skill and patience and determination? We have enough native born fuck ups already.

I think she's mad.

Greencards aren't given out automatically for for marriages anymore.

>I believe in white genocide
Then you understand why ending DACA is paramount in stopping it

Don't let me catch you boy! Fucking illegal thief go back to Your country now. You aren't American you are Mexican so go home asshole! We don't want or need you so go!

Get back here bitch and fight for your country. Our predecessors gave up too much for you to just puss out and leave.

He probably got murdered by the cartels

>Christianmeme
Yeah, that's been working out so well in the last 200 years vs. the NWO and communists.

>I'll never to back to that shit country. Who fucking would want to??

But that's exactly why your people aren't welcomed here. You're too lazy to clean up your own mess.

THAT COUNTRY IS WHAT YOUR GENETICS PRODUCES.
WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO DESTROY US

No you're not, you are going to be banned from the country for 10/20/30 years or maybe even life, depending on your offense.

I can't wait for roundup day and if you protest we get to end you. Fucking illegal thief stealing money from Americans. I hate you self entitled beaners coming here and thinking you can do whatever you want, fuck you die Puto!

Why does everyone talk about doing what's best for these foreigners? What about charity toward the whites in America?

>not a citizen
>more american

?? what did he mean by this

It would have to be one of the tweaker white women living in the boondocks where your parents pick tomatoes at, so your child will be born autistic and you will owe thousands in child support when she leaves you.

If you also don't call yourself a christian you have zero right to talk. Hope you fucking die.

LIBTARD MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

GET YOUR LULZ

It's not hard to become a citizen. Like nigga..just be born here nigga. Shits simple bro hahaha nigga can't even be born here hahaha its so easy lmao

GET FUCKED LOL. I SUPPORT THE END OF DACA JUST BECAUSE LIBTARDS WILL CRY.

NOTHING PERSONAL MEXICUNTS BUT HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP

Too little too late. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lel, got him there!

>you can go back
No. You HAVE to go back

2000. Thats like yesterday.

>naturalization is fucking impossible,
thats the point, were fucking full. now hop back over the border.

Sage in all fields

>I really didn't want to do this because I believe in white genocide, but I guess I dont have a choice now do I?

You could always knock up a non-white woman. What about an asian? There are a million of them and their countries aren't under serious threat of being blacked yet.
Please at least try to find someone you think you can get along with longterm, even if you don't stay together.
Think about the welfare of your future halfie child.

stay salty Pedro

You're posting with the wrong flag WHORE-HAY

Vaya con Diablos.

Your pain is so delicious. Hope you get killed by a cartel. Toodaloo!

So you and your people will turn this country to shit. Do you think it's just a coincidence that a country full of you people is a total piece of shit?

>Since you fucking pricks cant fucking giving me a comprehensive path to citizenship, i'll just marry and fuck one of your white woman and get citizenship that way.
>The funny thing is im probably more american than you you fucking faggot. I've been here since fucking 2000 and assembled splendidly with the people of this country.

These two don't compute. Good luck in Mexico.

Make Mexico and Central America great again! Instead of running to white society, make your country good.

Cry me a river. Lol!

Guess we'll lose a few mexican food restaurants. Oh no the horror.

In the language of your future
Adios maricon

go make your home country great with all that education and skills.

Please, this is all I want

>Mexican pride

To illegals. Laws exist. Coming into a country illegally and being mad when they kick you out is the ultimate sign of victim privilege. Your countrymen are poor and suffering while you try to leave them behind. If they stay and work to make it better so should you. If another country legally lets you in you should go then, not illegally.

Thank you for your service.