Are we Sweden tier?

Are we Sweden tier?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Resistance_Movement
google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/4218648/british-pakistani-men-raping-exploiting-white-girls/amp/
archive.is/CkZam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aren't you worse?

> (OP)
>Aren't you worse?
No-one is worse than you, best anyone can hope for is to be as equally shitty.

Yeah you're pretty bad with your draconian censorship laws

Yes you have more niggers and mudslimes then us so yes you are worse.

It's us, Sweden, Germany and France in our own tier.

They're worse.

sweden has 10m inhabitants of which 10% are mudshit.. wat are bong numbers?

60 million, 5% mudshit

London and Birmingham are, the rest of the UK not so much.

You'll be even worse when we'll cuck you out of 100 billion €

We are cucked but in our defence we are the only human country to have an incident of a one man right wing death squad running over pakis, even if he did only get one kill.

>Islamic terrorism is part and parcel of living in a white homeland
Wake the fuck up white man and start getting violent.

>54% White
Wake the fuck up white man and start getting violent.

You're getting there alright

> Nigel... are we the cucks?

After all I have seen here the last days, I have to say, you guys seem to be far worse than the Vikangz.

We don't have a Muslim in power
We don't have daily acid attacks on the streets
We haven't had as many peace trucks and such
We don't have a majority non-whites in our capital

Your capital is governed by a foreigner, you tell me Nigel.

You're USA tier when it comes to %

EU is cucking you hard over brexit playing Northern Ireland and ROE against you.

You will pay massive fines while Ireland will most liekly unite down the road.

And you're still importing culture.

UK is now lowest tier.

In wiki Sweden have around 500.000 mudslimes and England 2,7 million. However your island is so fucking small you have to live with them close.

You're preaching to the choir. Not sure what point you're trying to make other than to be snide. Regardless, at least we have a right to arms, Australia tier landmass, actual white nationalist rallies, and millions of whites forming white enclaves all over the Midwest + focusing on illegal immigration. Ur being just a little bit dishonest by focusing on that one number, we already know that our coasts are compromised

No we got 5% muslims. You're counting our Binlanders in those numbers.

But at this moment in time you probably have a Somalian's cock wedged in your rectum.

Is that what you think about when you fap?

Better than what you just wrote AND acid all over your face.

No, you are worse

>We don't have a Muslim in power
Well, you had a Muslim MP who was forced to resign when his ties to Turkish islamist groups were uncovered.

>Daily acid attacks in the streets
No, just daily grenade attacks.

Somalis in Sweden 63 900
Somalis in England 114,000

Chances are bigger Nigel your getting zoomalid in the ass

Yes, we are cucked beyond all repair.

Your country has enforced feminism and hyper liberalism.

At least our 1984 style laws are somewhat fascist.

No, worse.

you are pretty damn close, if thats what you are working towards. you have a bronze medal, just behind germany who takes silver.

why are you retards trying to turn into a brown 3rd world nation when you had a top tier 1st world empire is beyond me

How much longer do you think it will be before we are required to have internet passports?

get used to it!

I laugh my ass off, every time some britpaki anglo trash on here DARES to think, that the borderline 3rd world shithole he lives in, is even remotely anything like ACTUAL white countries
feminism? stop making shit up, anglos are the no1 proponents of that and if anyone then YOU pushed it on sweden so how in the fuck does sweden "have" """more""" feminism than you, you sad joke?
there really is nothing to say when it comes to britpakistan, your "BASED" politician nigel, thinks that EU migration should be stopped ONLY so !(((commonwealth))) migration takes its place, ie ACTUAL PAKISTANIS
get the fuck outta here, you anglo subhumans make all the white people look bad

We're all basically niggers now. I don't know why we talk shit to each other.

London is worse than Sweden. The rest of the country is getting there though.

Wow, you should really lay of that bacon..

yeayea dont cuckpedal out of that 10sqm government-issued cuckshed you've got there, otherwise you might just get binned by ahmed

Yes. At least Sweden/Germany has some sorts of nationalistic parties. You see people booing Merker in Germany.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Resistance_Movement

You have nothing of sorts. On top of that you have kind of goverment control which you can only see in dystopian novels.

This kraut pretty much sums up my thoughts on Ukaliphate

>sweden didnu nuffin! its all britains fault!

Didn't realise we had that much influence, cheers. How are the refugees doing?

We're fucked.

london maybe, but do you have women fucking arabs while singing "god save the queen"? I dont think youre as bad as sweden except maybe london.

yes

Sweden has a "cucked" population and government
you only have a "cucked" government, there is some outrage when shit happens and people asking themselves if that's normal
but you are on the point of non return

Itll be even funnier when you dont get it, the eu was a cancer and thats why we cut the tumor at it source.
Your the fucking reason were in this shit state.

We have an epidemic of Muslim grooming gangs raping underage white girls. Does that count?

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/4218648/british-pakistani-men-raping-exploiting-white-girls/amp/

She got made to resign for writing this article too by the way.

Week or 2

Why is the UK so cucked? I thought you uncucked yourself with brexit? What went wrong bongs?

You're way past sweden tier.

You're the first islamic state in europe.

someone has the webm with the two british faggots hitting each other with a chair?

You're actually worse. No city in all of Sweden is as important as London.

We're already beyond the point of no return... we let these people in and gave them citizenship. We are already permanently damaged, and unless we intervene immediately and impose breeding limits to 1 child per couple (which will never happen...) they will continue to have as many children as their wives are physically capable of having.

No because cultural marxists decided to make whites a minority in the uk by doubling the population instead of replacing everyone

>Are we Sweden tier?
Nah. Sweden gets fucked in the ass and likes it.
You just get fucked in the ass.

Eh- Sweden is the most cucked government, but the citizens are allowed to be publicly uncucked, unlike Germany and Britain, which have all sorts of stupid laws. Due the the high ratio of cuckoldry to enforcement, Germany is the most cucked, with Sweden and Britain competing for second.

1400 young girls raped with your premission though
>They're just Asian grooming gangs!

Sweden is truly the cuck capital of the world

Can't believe this fat ginger hasn't been knocked out while on Sharia patrol yet. He looks like the kid that everyone picked on at the playground.

Pulling up the drawbridge after you've already let the enemy through the gates isn't particularly effective, desu.

You are far worse than sweden since you have been cucking yourselves to death for over a half a century while sweden has only been shooting themselves in the foot for a few decades.

>tfw live in the best region in the UK and probably Europe
>Strong local economy, actual culture, two unique national parks in under 1 hour, no terrorism, low crime, minimal minorities, mosque:church 1:200

Feels good lads

What did you mean by this?

This mudslime manlets,got it in for homeless people,like Sweden,I think not.

>Implying he wasn't bullied and wanted to jihad the Chad's that bullied him.

This. Also the reason why gingers convert in droves.

How come it hasn't been enriched yet?
Interdesting

We've been Sweden tier for years now. Does Sweden have police colluding with raping Paki gangs? Are young White men the most hated group in Sweden? This country's a toilet, and not only because of the excessive political correctness.

upon review of thread it seems proximity of user's sleeping location to mudslime's is indeed contentious. great work lads

>Cut the tumor at its source

The sources are New York, LA, DC, and London. How do we cut them off?

You think thats rare in the UK? I see that on a daily basis here

archive.is/CkZam

population of great britain - 60 mil
population of sweden - 10 mil
chances are bigger that swedes find somalians than brits
idiot

we're way beyond fucking sweden mate

London is definitely africa tier

Tell them based somali man

Sweden has an actual nationalist party polling at 20%, thy're far better off than Bongistan.

Kek

Underated

The UK is defintely the worst on the orwellianism and degeneracy scale. France has more migrants