Does PETA have any conscience the way they flat out lie to people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/duukkZfDM7s
nathanwinograd.com/petas-death-squad-arrives-in-houston/
nathanwinograd.com/peta-maya-lawsuit-update/
wtop.com/virginia/2017/08/family-settles-with-peta-over-removal-death-of-girls-dog/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no they are pretty much just liars with no concern for the truth

in the mind of a leftist evil is permissible if your intentions are good

Why are you posting Disdain for Plebs here all the time?

I like the page but that's a little pushing it.

hue.

literally this
"the ends justify the means" is the unspoken motto of every leftist

>genociding political dissidents
As long as it's in the name of producing a utopian communist state, sure

>attacking right wing demonstrators
They actively stand against what we believe in, so sure.

>allowing masses of violent rapists into the nation
If it undermines the bourgeois capitalist society, then sure

Leftism is a hell of a drug
Sure is great knowing tens of millions of children are indoctrinated to believe in it without any opposing viewpoint being brought forward.

peta is retarded. sheep bred for wool have the best live ever
>get plenty of food and water
>get massive areas of grass to roam in the summer
>get corn/soy/some other shit during winter when grass is gone
>males get harem where each male gets like 50 ewes
>get sheered in summer
>get best medical treatment since its a massive loss if one dies
>gets protected from wildlife and niggers
>spend all the time they want with thier lambs till they are grown up
they get treated better than most pets, and a lot better than any animal in the wild. the only cost the sheep pay is that when they are old (4 years or so) and they start having problems like constant infections or infertility they get slaughtered. 4 years of a perfect live and then a quick and painless death right before old age. sound great to me.

t. sheepfucker

*sheepfarmer

god damn it

HAAHAHAHHHAHHAHA

Wait, so there exists someone who doesn't know what haircuts are are? Does he cut himself every time he cuts his hair? Sounds clumsy and sad.

It's too late, the truth is out.

Sheep only need to be sheared because humans cruelly bred them to suit their demands.

You played yourself.

The only explanation I have is that they think wool sweaters are fur coats.

How did they sheer themselves before humans did it for them to stop them from over heating?

dude I wish I was a wool sheep, they got it good.

It's the nihilists' ideal life.
>sheepfucker

they didn't, they resembled goats. modern sheep are bred for their wool.

I watched 2 people sheer a sheep at a farm expo thing 2 weeks ago. They fed him snacks and it looked pretty comfy. There wasn't a scratch on him.

t.ruralfag

No, I'm betting they don't when they are a company that preaches the extinction of whole breeds and species to benefit others', usually already going extinct.

youtu.be/duukkZfDM7s

Aaand, in case anyone thought it wasn't a modern problem...
nathanwinograd.com/petas-death-squad-arrives-in-houston/

>sheepfucker
You bought this on yourself, du Plessis

>sheepfucker
Auto correct knows

That'd be fine but their intentions are shit too

>t. sheepfucker
HAHAHA
but seriously you raise valid points and PETA is full of idiots who cant comprehend what would happen if people stopped eating farm animals. the animals would breed with nothing to keep them in check, they would run out of food and there would be a fuck huge animal famine.

The merino is a 14th century crossbreed that doesn't shed naturally, specifically bred because they grow an abundance of wool. If not shorn- say because a sheep escapes and runs into the wild- it just keeps growing, they get a skin infection, and eventually die.

The consequences of their utilitarianism. Forgetting right and wrong in favor of what feels good.

They do comprehend it. They want humans and animals to be separate. That means no domesticated animals. That's why they kill so many dogs and cats.

It's okay user, the niggaz won't genocide you and your family if they know your'e a fellow Sheepfucker.

You'll notice that PETA and similarly retarded groups' memebers probably never grew up in a "fly-over state", around farming, no.

I've had many an argument with dipshit vegans about where food comes from and the multitude of laws and governing bodies that make sure it get to the consumer fresh and clean with as little stress to the sources as possible.

Then it's always really and extra amount of fun to point out that the "harm free" "organically sourced" things they pay 2-3 times the money on are usually sold by slash-and-burn operations that are just in the game long enough to cash in on idiots, and go through the exact same system as the regular foods and products do.

They didn't exist before humans. Cattle, like crops and pets, are a creation of humans.

I feel the same way about your flag

I don't know. That sheep looks pretty cool with it.

Negative-utilitarianism is the greatest evil of our time.

It might not be a correction. it is south africa flag..

It's shame that PETA is filled with retards, when there are genuine ethical concerns about how we treat animals.

No one has ever accused people dumb enough to give money to PETA of knowing facts.

PETA KILLS 97% OF ANIMALS THEY TAKE IN

They don't have anything against keeping a twitter-trained orangutan in the White House. Are they /ourguys/?

Are you sure you don't have some kiwi blood in you?

The only shame is that they are still around and getting celeb endorsements. There are plenty of non batshit crazy extremists groups.

The "organic" operations usually fail out of that same system, for things like cruelty and improper harvesting and harmful land impact, at a much higher rate too.

Lol

Hell i figured /Pol would like Peta there a lot like Republicans after all feed you a load of shit then take your money. The whole time doing the opposite of what you want them to. Peta kills more animals a year than most state animal shelters do.

PETA and other animal rights groups are bankrolled by (((elites))) to avert attention from things that matter.

I guess I'm an anomaly because I'm vegan but I don't tell other people what to do. Freedom is important to me. People should be able to do what they want.

But the thing is I believe this extends to animals as well as humans. So while I'm not going to be telling you not to eat meat, I also don't believe humans should be interfering with animal's freedom either.

Rage replies in 3,2,1...

>t. sheepfucker

This is one point where Peta gets shit for no reason. They are upfront about their view on animal ethics and when it is ethical to put an animal down.

I hear ya man, if you do it near a cliff they push back harder.

A good number of which they go around trespassing, lying, shanghaiing, and just generally thieving, to later put down (a lot of teh time immediately and inhumanely, in the case of their death-panel vans).

Generally, they all just roll around all day, being the kind of people you'd always imagine are frothing at the mouth.

>muh animal rights ;((((((

Forgot the link, but, yeah, this is exactly how much PETA actually cares about animals.

nathanwinograd.com/peta-maya-lawsuit-update/

Someone pointed it out earlier, but they do view domesticated animals as inherently worthless already, and therefore only worth being murdered to remove them from any human's care.

They argued it in a court of law.

Not a rage reply, genuine interested to know.

And if you are the kind of vegan that DOESN'T fall for the "organic" meme, great!

But, you should be able to concede that there are breed stock animals that would have no actual life outside of the care and production they are bred for, correct? I mean, if you're a smart person, anyway.

These sheep, or beef cattle, or your slaughter chicken, these animals actually need and receive proper human care before they are put to their purpose.

Most are basically as dumb as rocks and would mass-die-off if they were left to their own devices...

Maybe in the fine print. Not in their broad commercials.

Fat bottom goats are Da Bomb

H. John ben-Humadi forgot his meme flag.

PETAphiles made this same argument to defend their mass-killing of any stray pet they can round up at their Virgina (((shelter))) (then later toss the corpses into residential dumpsters.)

They vew pet ownership as a form of slavery, and feel that killing pets by putting them in walk-in freezers is a "merciful death that frees them from human bondage and oppression."

Sadly they don't hold the same views about freeing nigger slaves in the same way.

wtop.com/virginia/2017/08/family-settles-with-peta-over-removal-death-of-girls-dog/

Is this the same doggo or different?

And if you apply their belief system to another kind of slavery, they believe we should have euthanized all of the blacks!

This would have been my counter-argument against them in civil court!

>>get plenty of food and water
And there it is. We're wasting food and water to grow animals to eat or use. Imagine using that grain and water instead to directly feed humans.

>
I hope you are not one of those sheep farmers with pastures close to a highway.

If so I would just like to thank you for the free skaap I help myself to every year for new years. It makes a lekker spit braai.

It's okay lad, here in Wales we know sheep are good for a cwtch n cum too.

>wtop.com/virginia/2017/08/family-settles-with-peta-over-removal-death-of-girls-dog/

Checks out.

Oh jesus with a little j, just go back to Wwhjjrughfgh or where-ever it is you escaped from.

t.an American welsh descendant

>tfw no cheap sheep milk

the only bad thing that happens to them is that they get theyre flesh sheared off by their shanks so that it will scar over and they wont get infections from poop clumping on their ass wool. This only takes place once and then they heal over a couple of weeks and they're good to go

What will Peta say about robotic cat girls?

>ends justify the means
thats how we get groups like ISIS
Im still wondering how a caliphate in Syria is a good end, though

>t. sheepfucker

Quit assuming activism is actually activism. They recieve hundreds of millions per year in donations, they spend a few mil on ads and a few more on stupid stunts. They then pocket the rest with high paid executive salaries, "fact finding" and "team building" trips to 5 star resorts, and "processing fees."

Nonprofit dont really mean nonprofit. It is big buisiness. So even if tomorrow they suddenly recieved everything they ever dreamed of and all of the entire world went 100% vegan and stopped using any and all animal products PETA wouldnt go away.

Theyd start a campaign to make running over a squirrel a felony, or to declare accidentally stepping on your cats tail to be a jailable offense. None of it at all is about animals. Its entire existence is to keep its 6 figure salary executives employed.

You are only partially right but you forgot something. The ends DONT have to justify the means. The ends justifying the means implies you must achieve success to justify the methods used.

If you are a liberal your project can result in a complete screaming baby filled dumpster fire and it still justifies the means if you claim good intentions motivated the failed outcome.

>"Yeah well, instead of ending toxic pollution in urban areas we accidentally incinerated 250 babies and reduced pollution by 0% but we were TRYING to make America safer, so its still a win guys!!!"