SHKRELI IN DANGER DUMPS HRC EXOME

EVERYONE GO TO BASED SHKRELI'S FACEBOOK PAGE.

LOOK AT THE DUMP & HIS VIDEO

HE IS BEING FOLLOWED

Other urls found in this thread:

(goy)book.com/martinshkr
twitter.com/thedonaldreddit/status/903077128274448384
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exome
youtube.com/watch?v=dGDM2m3afrg
sys.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No link. Fuck off faggot

HIS FB TAKEN DOWN

and you expect me to reverse search your image?

Fluuump! Call off your dogs!

What was on there? More than what he wrote last night?

homosexual, but not false
>(goy)book.com/martinshkr

That last line of the last post looks like proof he's got a dead man's switch.

twitter.com/thedonaldreddit/status/903077128274448384

Quick rundown?

Can confirm.

Just as soon as I finish jerking off to pictures of France's first lady.

he had a livestream showing he was being followed walking around NYC. Not larping...dude had blacked out SUVs ALL over his shit.

He was also (supposedly) dumping HRCs exome on his facebook before it went offline

((facebook))com/martinshkr
It's fucking down

And nobody recorded this livestream...? I'd like to see this

Someone must have it. Fuck I'm late to the party. I saw his stream last night but he didn't talk about HRC at all. Something must have happened today, this seems huge. ESPECIALLY with Wikileaks dropping out with some fake "hacking group" fucking their DNS up.

I have the URL.
I couldn't download it in time.

((facebook/martinshkr/videos/10101602083633515/))

bump for interest

trying to get video now, will report back

More discussion
Thread is being slid, we need folks on this.

(((((BREAKING))))) Pharma bro Shkreli gets his ass fucked by the long dick of the law....

Links and re uploads are appreciated by those of us not on CIA social media...

Or else OP turns into a trap faggot

RECORDING VIDEO NOW.
WILL BE UP IN ~18MIN

I never closed the tab so appreciably the video was locally cached and I can still play it

Shkreli is the most frail looking dude ever...but he's got the voice of a fucking god.

Holy shit thank you

WHAT'S AN EXOME

Proof she is a reptilian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exome

His FB's back up

HIS FB BACK UP
LOOK AT DUMP AND VIDEO

>Albanians causing trouble

What else is new.

bump

stop sliding

SEQ 1/25723
msgdemifdptmskkkrkkrkpfmldeeggdtqaeetqlsetkevepepvedkdteadeedsrkkdasndlddltffnqkkkkkktkkifdideaeegikdlkiegdaqepvepeddldimlgkkkkkktvkfpdedevldkdealededskkddgisfssqsgpawagserdytydellnrvfnimreknpdmvagekrkfvmkppqvvrvgtkktsfvnftdickllhrqpkhllafllaelgtsgsidgnnqlvikgrfqqkqienvlrryikeyvtchtcrspdtilqkdtrlyflqcetchsrcsvasiktgfqavtgkraqlrakan
SEQ 2/25723
meyrnlllgfllccillatsysymileekkdtnksavhtskikfpdlppisiveltktsmklsrkeaernksmkkkaqqkkaprpkpppppncvatwasckpssrpccdfcafcycrlfqtvcycrmgnpnc

HOLY FUCK

Bump for happening. Post streams

look through the thread you lazy nigger

SEQ 3/25723
mnseskkqlnivvlgtafmfmftafqtcgnvaqtvitnlnntdfhgsgytsmaviygvfsasnlispsvvaiigpqismfisgifysiyiaifiqpstwtfytasvflgiaaavlwtaqgncltvnsnehtigrnsgifwallqsslffgnlyiyfawqgkfhisesdrrtvfialtvislvgtvlfflirtpeesnseeeppadnlmertsgpsvmtkavdafkrsiklcatkeivllsvttaytgleltffsgvygtcigavnkfgneeksliglsgifigigeilgggifgllsksnqfgrnpvvmlgivvhfiafylifynipndapiasidgtdsrafmepskevaifcsfllglgdscfntqllsilgflysedsapafaifkfiqsvcaaiayfysnylflqwqllimavvgffgtisffsvewaapafvakrtdyssi
SEQ 4/25723
mqqlamsdtsaekphpshhstgavqmrirsvnsphdrhsqsksmilpenlkviepischrrnhsqhnltlpefispleqtvikegyllkakiadggkklrknwtsswlvltgqkiefykepkqpavanlkagyktewvdlrgahlewakeksskknvfqittlsgnevllqsdiefvilewfhaiknaieklpkekskmsrnneykimrssssellssfetdskepkpenrrslifrlnysisdtteinrvksrlkkfitrrpslrtlqekgiikgldvdgiyrvsgnlatiqklrfvvnqeeklnlddsqwedihvvtgalkmffrelpeplfpycffeqfvevikiqdytnrvkavrnlvqklprpnydtmkilfqhlqkiaakenmnlmtpqslgivfgptllrpeketgsmavymmyqnqlvelmlseyskifssekd

That first sequence probably should not have all those incidences of letter k in a row on the first line. DNA sequences are used for codes....

What the fuck

bump for interest

He dumping base64?

Kys what the fuck is that

BUMP

bump

He's fucking around and you are all eating it up.

This. Probably

he's trolling

Dude I dunno, he just streamed it from his apartment almost an hour ago. HOWEVER, he was streaming on Facebook about an hour ago on the streets of NYC walking to Trump Tower. I don't think Shkreli initiated that youtube stream

HOLY FUCK

GO TO SHKRELIS YOUTUBE STREAM

HE JUST CLONED CLINTON

link you fucking troglodyte

>yesterday

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! They have the cat!!!!

His scope an hour ago was pretty larpy
sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pscp.tv%2Fw%2FbHb7rzFyYWpaREFucHlYUXp8MW1ueGVtbUVOUmF4WEWSTAHtU5Vj3PoU1hUAQ5XeBTwXwuvUwPfIv-2esU6r

ITS TOO LATE, THE STREAM GOT CUT OFF AS THE CLINTON CLONE SAID SHE HAD PROOF OF THE ILLUMINATI

10 minutes before midnight dumb fuck

>it's midnight in america before europe

what are you talking about you moron?

he's fucking around

Whole thing is pretty larpy.

bruh

Just now on kikebook:

REMOTE COMMAND ENTERED: CTRL+C
ENTER USERNAME: SPEAKEASY
ENTER PASSWORD: HRCDUMP08312017ASSANGE
ENTER WAYPOINT: TTTB
ACCESS DENIED. OLD PASSWORD ENTERED. PASSWORD CHANGES EVERY 30 SECONDS.
SEQ 7/25723
mqmdwlfiavisgigllssgvpgtqgaytteqcralngscnfyacfpknviigkcdwwgwsccartplerctakkgtctktgctktdtdhgpcdggaqccqrdpvkyckfhgnvcgrgkcpmdhipigeqcmpgypcckrdgpayckskggkclrrcsqivptdiigvcadgvpccksrqstg

lay off the vodka lurppen jesus

>REMOTE COMMAND ENTERED: CTRL+C
ENTER USERNAME: SPEAKEASY
ENTER PASSWORD: HRCDUMP08312017ASSANGE
ENTER WAYPOINT: TTTB
ACCESS DENIED. OLD PASSWORD ENTERED. PASSWORD CHANGES EVERY 30 SECONDS.

SEQ 7/25723
mqmdwlfiavisgigllssgvpgtqgaytteqcralngscnfyacfpknviigkcdwwgwsccartplerctakkgtctktgctktdtdhgpcdggaqccqrdpvkyckfhgnvcgrgkcpmdhipigeqcmpgypcckrdgpayckskggkclrrcsqivptdiigvcadgvpccksrqstg

WTFFFF

TTTB = The Trump Tower Bathroom
I'm starting to think this is a LARP too. :/

he said earlier has was going to Trump Tower to see friends

He's trolling the fuck out of everyone.

bamp

He is playing games. Not the first time. The day Killary collapsed in NYC, he acted like he is being observed by her etc. Who knows what his intentions are. He is a little eccentric at times.

Maybe, but if not we're going to have a front row seat to some crazy shit.

No tits?

I hope I'm wrong, but he's trying to say he found weird shit in her DNA and a bunch of other way too far out there shit.

>facebook/martinshkr/videos/10101602083633515/
I skipped through it to where he was showing the cars - it does appear he's being tailed

Nigga be trying to get out of going to jail via fake disappearance, or maybe go to a psych ward instead?

This. I hope OP dies tonight

Did you even read the thread moron? Loads of links posted. Check them out before you reply boi

Stfu retarded newcancer. It was OP's job. I hope you die in a fire in OPs house

sauce

post a link you unhelpful arsewipe

Wtf is going on?

Holy shit you fucks are retarded.
I've already posted fucking links.
((facebook))com/martinshkr
facebook/martinshkr/videos/10101602083633515/

>putting facebook in only 2 brackets
One fucking job

Who the fuck cares about the brackets. Shkreli's page is the important shit. Remember buddy, this is an 18+ board

>tfw it's actually happening

I think the first message is:
>If we didn't live venturously, plucking the wild goat by the beard, and trembling over precipices, we should never be depressed, I've no doubt; but already should be faded, fatalistic and aged. Virginia Woolf

>Who the fuck cares about the brackets.
Oy vey, shlomo, how's the matzeballs?

bump for Agent 16

New post:

الثناء وكيل 16 الثناء الله
أنها لا ترى الطيور التي تسيطر عليها في الغلاف الجوي للسماء؟ لا شيء يحملهم إلا الله. في الواقع في تلك هي علامات لشعب يؤمن.
الموت للموت سبيكيسي إلى شكريلي
Praise Agent 16 praise God

She doesn't see the birds she controls in the atmosphere of heaven? There's nothing but God. In fact, those are signs of a people who believe.

Death to die Casey to doubt

Uhh

Literally /ourguy/

I live in NYC and have free time, what could I do to help him out now?

Well his last known location was Trump Tower. Good luck getting inside.

I would just follow him around from a distance the rest of the day and keep an eye on him.

SOMEONE MAKE A SUMMARY FOR THOSE OF US JUST JOINING AND THOSE OF US NOT ON FAKELIFEBOOK!!!!!!!!

WTFs he doing at Trump tower?

Meeting Don Jr?

Anyone with any money at all knows HIllary is a fucking demon. They were only ever pretending to like her for Sheckles, or because they are pedo perverts in need of her protection.

>They're getting desperate.
He's a distraction.

Dude is a professional troll.
/thread

Dis nigga laharpang?

why are you falling for this shit

Ok. So those vans and SUVs following him would be in the area as well then? I can start from there.

whoa wtf this some VictoryOfTheLight type of shit !??

I second this excellent suggestion.

>no one commenting on her wearing a strap-on

At this point, we're just along for the ride.
It's likely, though without knowing where Shkreli is, they'd be difficult to pick out of the traffic.