Trump dumps Tubman

Trump says Tubman can go on the 2-dollar bill instead.

Thank Mercury.

$3 bill would be my choice.

Worth $1.2?

Wew thanks Trump, this surly won't get be a good paying job but you did this which will make my life better. Wew lads!

>Good paying job
Find one for yourself you cuck, jesus christ

How about tree fiddy

>not putting her on the 75 cent bill.

>Find one for yourself you cuck, jesus christ

Wew lad all the jobs are overseas/automated

Thanks Trump for not doing anything you said you would do when it came to trade!

Shit takes time, dumbass. He can't just change decades worth of policy in less than a year.

I'm sorry people don't get your joke.
>here is one for you though.

what do you call 5 black people in an orgy?
A threesome

start your own business, you defeatist shitlord.

>Shit takes time, dumbass. He can't just change decades worth of policy in less than a year.

Wew lad I guess he signed a bill that magically brings all the jobs back overseas right? Pls show me this bill that repealed 40 years of trade deals

OH WAIT YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT

I like it. 3 images on 3 quarters, left center and right.

>start your own business, you defeatist shitlord.

Great I'll start an American clothing sto-

OH WAIT WE DON'T MAKE THOSE ANYMORE

Open a toffee shop.

Get a job nigger

3/5ths of a dollar?

why toffee?

How about a Tubman Non-Federal Reserve Note
or a Barack Obama Non-Federal Reserve Note. Hell I would put every black person on the bills if they were
non-Fed
$1 Martin Luther King
$5 Harriet Tubman
$10 Barrack Obama
$20 Neil DeGrasse Tyson

It is a good thing since it'll cost billions of dollars to just put a sheboon on the 20 dollar bill.

Almost missed that

Sorry forgot I was on / pol /
Niggers

It's cheap and you can sell it to fat poor niggers and spics that are multiplying in your country.

Get Jackson off the 20! His arch nemesis was the red sign and he ended up on a Federal Reserve note. Talk about spitting on ones grave.

She was worth 75cents 3/5
luiuclu Fuuck off

This one made sense , but if you do the math it would more like 3 6 9 12 15/5 = 3 wait nvm

>all overseas/automated
>what is construction or non-meme degree work
You're a neet and hard work scares you, warehousing and construction during the summers paid my tuition with very minor assistance from student loans. Graduated 2 years ago with an MBA and CPA, 45k debt, people spend that much or more on a car

>OH WAIT WE DON'T MAKE THOSE ANYMORE

Entirely untrue, way to prove his point.

How many toffee shops do you see? It's either because they're unsuccessful or nobody has thought about sensationalizing it yet

Why would we put a fictional nigger on our money in the first place?

> everything is unrelated
duh!

Why bring this up? This is nothing more than a distraction and they're scraping at the bottom of the barrel.

Great idea. Open a store selling a product that attracts niggers - the worst customers possible. Brilliant business plan. No wonder so many idiots think communism is the answer.

>75cents
>3/5

I think tubman should go in the bushes.

Putting Harriet Tubman on the $20 is sexist.

It should be Harriet Tubgirl.

I think saying "I'm gonna get some Tubmans from the ATM" sounds kinda catchy 2bh

Why not just put her on the $0.77 coin?

says the democrat and their reliance on welfare and food stamp voters, btfo faggot

>Takes Gun toting Republican off $20
>Leaves Indian killing Democrat on there.
Fuck Drumpf

It's two sided. I don't want Tubman on the twenty but my hero Andrew Jackson would probably demand to have his face off of it too if he was alive today. I think if Jackson was to be replaced it'd have to an American of equal strength and bravery like Patton.

keked. The compromise that just keeps giving.

How about the federal bank stops printing money and let the treasurer do so

Just put the Statue of Liberty on the $20, which is what was there before Andrew Jackson.

I support keeping Jackson, but the Statue of Liberty seems like it'd displease no one.

George Wallace

TEN PERCENT
E
N

P
E
R
C
E
N
T

i was looking forward to seeing NIGGER written on every $20 bill

Western nut company is a toffee shop franchise in a sense.

>Trump says Tubman can go on the 2-dollar bill instead.

lol niggers are worth 1/10 of every white man dollar. Tubwoman should be on the $12 bill so it'd be 3/5s.

>not the $0.6 bill
Come on now.

Jesus Christ you kikes are really bad at this

> displease no one.
Except for that quickly disappearing radical left wing terrorist group that is anti-statue.

>yes goyim, fight over what your paper looks like, while we buy up gold and infiltrate the cryptocurrency market

lel

PUTTIN A BLACK QUANZ ON DA TOOLZ OF OPPRESION BY DA HWITE MAN IZ IMMORAL. SHE SHOULDN BE ON WHAT WUZ USED TA BUY HER ANCESTORZ

4d chess knowing that $2 bills aren't really made anymore or $2 bills are going to be made again?

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
2/3

But I already reserved a spot for Tubman on this gem

Out of curiosity why was Andrew Jackson the candidate to be taken off a bank note? Surely if there is anyone that deserves to be on money it's the only US president that managed to pay off the national debt.

God bless Trump. Fuck that nigger bitch on US currency.

But user, that would mean debt and interest free money! How are the Jews going to stay in business?!

he was mean to the injuns

three rocks stacked on top of each other
african architecture i guess

No joke: Harriet Tubman was going to replace Alexander Hamilton on the $10, but then President Obama's Treasury Secretary, Jack Lew, saw the 'Hamilton' musical, and decided to switch from replacing Hamilton with Tubman to replacing Andrew Jackson with Tubman.

Glad President Trump put a stop to that fickle shit.

kek

I would rather kill myself than live in a nation where a nigger bitch is on the $20 bill. Getting rid of Andrew Jackson would be the last fucking straw for me.