All feminists are fat and ugl-

>All feminists are fat and ugl-

Not so fast Sup Forums. Your arguments fall flat on their face when confronted with a strong, feminist woman who is beautiful and extremely intelligent.

OF ALL THE JEWS YOU COULD HAVE SPARED WHY HER?!

WHY HER YOU NAZI BASTARDS?!@?!

They are ugly inside.

>feminists

Say no more

Some of them are just stupid

ttttttttttttttt

>not all feminists are ugly old cows
>here's an ugly old cow to prove it

hhhhh

hjjjjjjjjjjjjj

trtttt

Saved, also
>that filename

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Has she told you about her vagina lately? I hear she's making quite the stink about it.

sorry, I need to change it.

No dont, its perfect

wtf, I love feminists now.

>not strong or in shape
>not good looking
>not intelligent and has horrible comedy shows

anything else you want to be wrong on?

k

photoshop is truly a miracle of our time

Your pic only proves that "feminists are fat and ugly" is true

amy schumer is a fat cow

OP go home

picking that one for your post didn't help your cause

(((just stopped laughing)))

funny thing about that comedian is I never actually see her on TV or perform, its always on the internet when MGTOW virgins circlejerk around hating her.

There's no way this is real

>niggers have children
>nigger father abandon nigger child because he is a nigger
>nigger child grows up to commit crime like other niggers
>somehow it's a single mother problem

I really hope for you that you are a troll.

Oi luv, would ya fancy gettin fookin chinned if you're so strong?
I'd chin ya.
Cunt.

Hey everyone, please report this guy for spam!

Thanks.

This faggot can't dispute anything I'm saying and is trying to censor me on a Vietnamese goat fucking image board.

Aren't these leftist pigs sad?

>she's so fat she can't cross her legs fully

top kek

I don't have the time to waste on reading all of the nonsense you spammed this thread with. Fucking troll.

This faggot can't even read the info and just decided everything I'm saying is bad.

Liberals everyone, they really are this fucking stupid.

If you really want people to care about what you have to say then you'll condense it to a short paragraph or picture instead of a fucking novel you moran.

This faggot can't process information beyond a few words or a picture for children.

This person is just making my points for me. Sad yet hilarious.

First time on the dark corners you worthless cocksucking parasite?

Just so you know, I've reported all of your posts and I'm sure most of the other members reading this thread have as well.

Enjoy posting while you still can.

Actually it is quite refreshing. Women need to admit that occasionally they can be hypocritical ugly cunts who either want to erase men or emasculate them. I fucking love women and I am getting tired of you nappy headed hoes. Sometimes you broads just need to shut up and listen.

Anyways, thanks woman hating troll. The lionizing of females is even starting to drive me nuts.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Holy shit, you fucking failure at life. Hahahahahaha

That's the funniest goddamn thing I've read all day.

kill all fucking thots, no mercy

No seriously hahahahahahahahahahahaha still laughing

This isn't your community college echo chamber you retarded cunt. Real ideas don't just disappear here because your fee fees.

I'm not that guy, but you're a faggot. It's a Mongolian basket weaving board, calm down.

Hi Amy! I see you're back posting on Sup Forums again

>OH NO, I'M A MORONIC CUNT IGNORANT FAILURE IN LIFE. I TRIED TO FORCE MY IGNORANCE ON A BUNCH OF REFUGEES ON A NEW ZEALAND UNDERWATER BLOWJOB BOARD AND I'M BEING DESTROYED AND EXPOSED AS THE IGNORANT FUCKING FAILURE THAT I AM...

>I NEED TO CENSOR EVERYONE WHO IS BLOWING ME THE FUCK OUT

Get cancer and die you fucking cunt. You are the reason for the all the misery in the world.

Females choose there mates. She is responsible for choosing failuree

well, go ahead and post a beautiful and extremely intelligent feminist
I'll wait

I hope this is Amy Schumer.

You're a talentless nasty cunt who fucked everyone when you were a thirsty middle and then used your kike family to advance your career.

Ahahahahaha
she's the anti hard on

I believe that there are some intelligent and beautiful feminists. But a lot of them are just like "oh, nobody wants me, not because i'm fucking 500 lb but its problems with males"
And there are some nice girls and they see that they can be leaders or make money of selling shirts, books, posters.

>Extremely intelligent and strong
> cry like a fucking pussy fag

>a strong, feminist woman who is beautiful and extremely intelligent
so pic not related

kek you killed that alt left terrorist with facts . pede is proud of you.

megan trainer is disgusting and wears too much makeup

Not even drunk or for money would I touch that beast.

Not my prime target for a new oven, Mr. Finkelstein

this isn't kikebook
nobody here gives a flying fucking muffin about your feefees

get your fagget ass off my board and go back to plebit you fucking douchebag

WTF is wrong with her eyes?! They are running away from each other?

>>All feminists are fat and ugl-
you got a stroke while typing?
fat and ugly, yes. See your pic.

Fuck off bitch. You come here with the same thread EVERY FUCKING NIGHT and get pasted. You're thread is ours bitch.

Hoo Lee Phuc. This is so true...

>I've reported all of your posts

>Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah>ahahahahahahahahahahaha
>Holy shit, you fucking failure at life. >Hahahahahaha

So is this 1) Shaming or 2) Bullying?

and this thing can still get laid lmao

women are a joke

And funny.*cartmanvoice*

Has she done this before? She is just the WORST. Such a fat fucking pig. GROSS

to be fair her limbs look fine and in the thumbnail she looks fine

What is it with feminists and veiny necks?
Is there a scientifical explanation?

It's what I do my dude. Every day now there's tons of threads being started by former leftists who were trying to subvert Sup Forums but got redpilled in the process. They all say it was the redpills that fucked up their brainwashing and made them start handling reality. I was what breaks these people out of their mental prisons and then in threads like these, I go for their throats. I want everyone to think for themselves. You don't have to agree with anyone else but you need to be able to support what you're saying. And if you threaten me, I will fucking destroy you.

Notice how that person was terrified to read anything I was posting. It's because it would fuck up their brainwashing.

I was a brainwashed liberal too at one point. Then I spent a few years studying their books on subversion and watching their tactics on the dark corners. I feel dropping redpills and freeing minds is the most important thing we do here. Plus I like fighting with these brainwashed people. They think their superior intellectuals but they all literally say and do the same goddamn things. It's amazing and hilarious to watch.

You don't have to agree with what I say but goddamnit I want you to be able to think for yourself.

When these fucking faggoty leftists come here, they're literally so brainwashed they're following a script in their mind like this stupid fuck just did.

The best way to deal with them is to aggressively attack them with facts they can't dispute. Then they go through their brainwashed programmed script which we all just watched.

Now this person's mind is going to be all fucked up. Either they'll smarten up and start reading. Or they'll fuck off back to whatever echo chamber they came from out of fear. Either way, good for us, one less pile of leftist shit cluttering up /ourboard/

You must attack these people with facts and treat them like the parasites they are. You're dealing with brainwashed soldiers of leftism who cannot think or process anymore.

Stop fucking around on /pol and come back to bed, Amy

one of the many mysteries about feminism
just like the fish lips syndrome
many such cases
SAD

This is your thread now

Shit I forgot to tag
>those digits

I won't lie

I'd let her toss my salad and then shit in her mouth

lots of satanic trips lately

not gonna lie tho, would pound into white shariah

You either have bad taste in women, poor eyesight, low self esteem or all the above.
Not even with yours burger.

quads of truth

Titanium reinforced frame with extra durable composite seat.

get the fuck out of here, retard

Sorry, this
Was meant for