She has a point you know

She has a point you know...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ADmsqS8ce0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DRUMPF BTFO

This is what happens when you let people just keep going and going and going, eventually they'll try to kill you.

This Communist Jew whore who never wrote a god damn thing needs to be put in check.

im sick of hearing about this women, she just made some childrens book. fuck off.

So they have to get themselves killed before they can kill the Nazis, fine by me.

No. She has never once "had a point" not fucking once. Another clueless dipshit sucking elite cock. I used to hate twitter but now how would we know how truly ignorant these people are? Thank you Jesus for bringing us constant light in this darkness. Amen.

>Voldemort was a nazi

What?

And besides that, these people are clearly gearing themselves up for a genocide of sorts, not like a politicide

They can't risk the "wrong" people governing again, therefore you must be killed if you disagree with the party line

Why does Marxism always end the same way ?

With magic wands? Good luck.

Doesn't this bitch got like mad udders tho?

But he killed himself. It was his own damn spell.

YOU WROTE THIS.

Stop

How is Trump a Nazi? fukn retarded

reported to twitter for advocating violence

Doesn't it occur to any of these fucking lunatics that fiction is not analogous to real life?
God this bitch needs to shut the fuck up

Well, Voldemort wasn't killed by Harry actually

>kill nazis
>kill
>nazis
It is very clear that, because the word nazi is being used to describe too many people who are not nazis, that this children's book writer is inciting murder of innocent Americans. She is despicable and her Twitter should be removed for using her child books to support killing in the US.

this loud mouth bitch needs to put those immigrants into her 2 billion dollar mansion like she was petitioned into doing.

lets all agree with her on twitter, and label her a nazi at the same time for her murderous propaganda

As much as I hate JK Rowling she acknowledges that leftists and "punch nazis" types are shit

Can we report her tweet since she's calling for murder or will UK cops just ignore it?

This.

Tweet can't be real.
It borders on criminal.... and psychopathic.

Lmao, she don't remember her own book, Voldemort was killed by that fat nerdy guy, who cut snake's head off. But wait, maybe this is was only in movie?
youtube.com/watch?v=ADmsqS8ce0E

Sounds like hate speech to me

>As much as I hate JK Rowling she acknowledges that leftists and "punch nazis" types are shit
She just did the exact opposite what timeline are you in?

You don't spend much time on Twatter or Faceberg, do you? (Probably good... there exists nothing there for you but rage.)

Leftists are all violently criminal sociopaths. They call for death and terrorist attacks against conservative figures every hour of every day, and celebrate anyone who is beaten or killed.

But who are the Nazis?

>check her twitter
>isn't there

H-Harry didn't kill Voldy
H-his own spell rebounded
c-checkmate, liberal whore

And she's also a faggot, just saying.

by becoming part of them and waving their big wooden wands at each other?

Fabricated and homosexual.

That's because she's not going to post it for another five hours.
>he doesn't even subscribe to the time-dilated twitter feed to learn happenings before they happen

>by dropping out of school
DO IT
PLEASE
GET IT TRENDING

WRONG
i don't think Harry approved of killing the Death Eaters outside of combat.
death eaters = nazis
voldemort = all nazis

Thanks!

I do not spend any time on Social Media so I am not aware of these things being as bad as you say, but I don't want to believe it either.

>But who are the Nazis?
That's the joke at this point. Nobody really knows. At least Nancy Pelosi came out and condemned Antifa, putting her at better now than many of her colleagues.

BTFO

This thread is this long for a fake Tweet? Can someone please verify this?

>be jk rowling
>want to kill nazis
>is a nazi

>calling for killing people

And the media still says we're the meanies

Spreading fake screenshots achieves nothing productive

So they're going to go through a horrible mess of plot holes and silly dialog before deus ex machina kills all nazis?

The snake is just a failsafe to stop voldemort from dying, once the snake was killed he was mortal again hence allowing harry to kill him.

This last post is accurate. Harry did not kill Voldemort. He was actually killed by his own wand (that was actually owned by harry) that reflected his attack back at him. Probably one of the dullest endings for one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

But she is wrong about who the "nazis" and "Voldemort" is. She is part of the "nazis", just like every person inside ANTIFA and those supporting them publicly or under the radar financially.

GOOD idea

Isnt she breaking the law in the uk for advocating violence ?? If only she knew about british royalty in the 1930s ... there is a reason harry had that armband

the harry potter franchise makes over 2billion dollars a year for the UK economy and it promoted british culture all over the world

made some movie for some american company and british culture is trash

What fucking magically? Why do so called celebs think they know fuck all about politics.
>what makes us think we know fuck all either

Well the tweet isn't real

>Probably one of the dullest endings for one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises.
Well, if Harry killed Voldemort that'd mean that SOMETIMES using violence is acceptable, which goes against leftist ideals.

something about casting stones.

Kek

Just don't get mad when we kill you back

Harry didn't kill Voldemort though. You dumb cunt you wrote the damn book. The attack was reflected back to him thought bullshit and he killed himself.
Did she even write her own book????
Harry didn't even use a reflection spell and if his charm bullshit was what did it then, once again he didn't kill him

But Voldemort was a part of Harry and he had to let Voldemort kill him once to destroy the Horcrux thing within himself

> not understanding the archetype themes in your own book

Did she even actually write Harry Potter? Does she not understand her own symbolism ? Does she clean her room ?

only a fucking faggot would know this, get off this board you cuck

The irony is that your nazis are as real as your Voldemort.

>Did she even actually write Harry Potter?

I did hear a theory that shit did not. Not that people writing it were any less pozzed, just more subtle I suppose.

who the hell even posts pasta? is this your OC or something?

Rowling fits the profile perfectly for the style of writing. Either the ghost writers were smart enough to account for the fact she was an untrained single mother new labour blairite, or it was the spread eagle herself.

underrated

hot

Let them come

How much of her own shit can she consume before she becomes Hubbard tier?

Kill those who disagree with you?
Does that sound familiar?

i seriously wish they would start trying

Fake, JK Rowling doesn't write anything that isn't nonfiction.

Lol,maybe those claims a committee wrote most of her books is true.

by taking a fatal blow, miraculously reviving and then casting a magic spell from a stick filled with plumber ass hairs?

Wait, wait, wait....waaaiiit. --- Does this mean she wants to kill muslims now? It kinda sounds islamophobic, if you ask me, senpai.

>open pdf book
>ctrl+f "stretched his legs"
>1000 results
t. /lit/

There is something I immediately realized and that is that her villian is utterly dehumanized, demonized and abhorrently ugly. It surpasses, in fact, the most cartoonish of all depictures of the Eternal Jew in Der Stürmer or similar works. Accompanied by a ridiculously black and white morality that nows your side only as total, absolute good and the other as total, absolute evil. And which is, if you think about it, exactly what they see as abhorrently evil and to be condemned in the Nazis which they claim to fight. But their fight is in reality creating the very thing they pretend to fight and their demonic Nazi is themselves.

It's true, it's really true: the left always projects on to you what THEY are and what THEY do.

Why don't we mass tweet this image at her?

to liberals everybody who's left of chairman mao is a nazi. wonder what people like JK will do when the "nazis" fight back.

>Posting this many replies to an obviously fake tweet.

Fucking idiots.

At one point Harry thought Snape was with Voldemort. He was ready to kill him out of sheer rage.

Snape was innocent.
Harry was blind.

Are you sure you're not actually killing Snape right now?

It's almost like she forgot everything about her books.

We should build walls to keep out the outsiders like the wizards did

JK Rowling is a nazi imo. See you at pottercon

Make main thread

Get off this site you normie.
Im sorry you didn't have a childhood or any fun in your 3rd world country.

There is something off about Satanist JK Rowling but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Why do liberals seem to have such a hard on for Harry Potter and whatnot?

fake tweet

What did they mean by this?

Poland and others need to launch its own RT already. Liberals start to accuse them and lump with Hitler and KKK, then it's easy expose as chauvinism against a minority group.

>Why does HIV lead to AIDS?
Nobody knows

>Potterposting
Literally worse than Boomerposting.

>union of equals
>radically egalitarian

>she just made some childrens book.

and lefties are all children. She is one of their gods, beside Bill Nye the sell-out guy.

>notes from underground
>one of the most genius novels describing the average Sup Forums poster, even before the internet
>low tier

Absolute trash opinions holy fucking shit apply yourself you dirty subhuman.

Why is she so committed to #resist and #impeachTrump?

She is British and writes fiction.

You're making me laugh my ass of here. Yes twitter has revealed them as PC dipshits siding with the masses and the elites. These are the thought feeders

Don't forget Star Trek
>MUH PERFECT COMMUNIST UTOPIA

wow look it's literally the same faggot OP using the same sarcasm on the same thread about the same stupid bitch that's posted literally every fucking day woah im so impressed my mind is blown with your intellectual dominance

"Your post advocating for violence violates Twitter's terms of service. We are deleting your account.
Have a nice day, Milo"