en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding
wtwma.com/Daily Operations/TPWMA/08242017T.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and this

Tldr whats this

Well now, that's interesting.
Bump for you OP.

Cloud seeding in Texas last week.

It is what it looks like. ((((they)))) manipulated hurricane Harvey and possibly even created it to begin with.

bump.

this will get slid.

getting slid HARD

Bump

BUMP

sorry dude. you're in Frank country now

/x/ is over that way >>>>>>>>>>

Saved onto a floppy disk and a CD-R and also printed several copies

Sauce? How can i know you didn't make this in word, printed out and drew with a pen?

Theory;

All storms are actually government controlled, weather is a determining factor in protests being cancelled and can affect moral.

I FUCKING knew something was fishy about this shit.

WARNING ENEMY WEATHER CONTROL DEVICE DETECTED

There are no coincidences. Even the jew says so.

>Look Sup Forums I made something and put notes on it
How many of you retards keep falling for this?
Sage

Even if it's true you'll do nothing more then pat yourself on the back and continue to sit at home on your computer like a good goy.

Oh nice, an unsourced piece of paper! For fuck's sake, you faggots are the reason the left pushes the "tinfoil conservative" narrative so hard.

Fuck it, bump.

HAARP

No hurricanes have hit the Southern US coast since Hurricane Katrina wiped New Orleans off the map in 2005 and you're posting that the Deep State were seeding the atmosphere to cause a biblical deluge???? You have it the wrong way around user.

sup shill
What am I supposed to do besides inform others?

Wait Reeves county is all the way on the other side of Texas.

What does this have to do with anything?

It is no a theory that governments like the US and Russia can alter the weather...it is a fact, that has been going on for decades.

anti-slide bump

Just out of curiosity, where did you get this from?

have you seen the video about this? the Birth of PR?

where did you get this from?
The jews just left it laying around?

>this is not something that someone just wrote on their PC and then printed out

these numbers say it's fake.

His printer.
sage.

>Sup Forums believes in a covert deep state operation to destroy Texas with weather manipulation based on a sheet of paper with some notes on it
>most of Sup Forums denies climate change

Hmmmm.

they dont care if we know. its too late for anyone of us to do anything. Me showing you this will change NOTHING. At least now you know. That's all I wanted to achieve.

BUMP!

this

it's fake news

this, besides too many people are literally zombies what we do matters little at this point. Just keeping trying to wake people up

Bro, post sauce, where did you get this from. If not this is illegitimate bullshit ''tinfoil conspiracy'

I called it a day too soon

pic related

SAGE THIS SHIT

wisdom and knowledge are a weapon

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Popeye

Weather manipulation technology is a reality and has existed for quite some time.

No please do link it to me.

germans were experimenting with artificial weather manipulation during the 40's

and in the 70s we created micro environmental thunderstorms indoors

i dont know why people act like its science fiction

co2 + aluminium/titanium/iron oxide with other chemicals can reduce the atmosphere and decrease/increase thermal radiation(UV) and alter temps rather quickly

you create a lot of heat in the upper atmosphere and rapidly reduce it with artificial clouds with metallic fragments that reflect sunlight

you have 2 major temp differences in different altitudes and a tornado or hurricane is formed

I'm definitely open minded about the idea of weather manipulation but this companys website has all this information. If its a ruse then pretty solid on plausible deniablilty, as establishing intentions is difficult.
>wtwma.com/
>license.state.tx.us/weather/summary.htm

People don't care enough to do their own research. Too much time on Sup Forums will do that to you. Stifles you from having the ability to step outside of this place. This board is beyond compromised and is complete former shell of its former self.

Have the mayor order people to stay and then sacrifice the town of people as part of a ritual. I actually believe this is what happened and that terrifies me.

why would texans sabotage themselves? these storms are coming from africa

Pattie l Brassard

>Just going to leave this here

google.com/patents/US4686605

Method and apparatus for altering a region in the earth's atmosphere, ionosphere, and/or magnetosphere
US 4686605 A
Abstract
A method and apparatus for altering at least one selected region which normally exists above the earth's surface. The region is excited by electron cyclotron resonance heating to thereby increase its charged particle density. In one embodiment, circularly polarized electromagnetic radiation is transmitted upward in a direction substantially parallel to and along a field line which extends through the region of plasma to be altered. The radiation is transmitted at a frequency which excites electron cyclotron resonance to heat and accelerate the charged particles. This increase in energy can cause ionization of neutral particles which are then absorbed as part of the region thereby increasing the charged particle density of the region.

>why would Texans sabotage themselves?
Gentrification

anyone in any position of power in texas is either threatened or bribed. ((((they)))) are probably laughing up a storm right now

when even a country like mexico can manipulate weather to produce a tequila cloud

you know the deepstate has had some toys to play with for a while

nypost.com/2017/03/30/mexico-made-a-cloud-that-rains-tequila/

>popeye

literally nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s

They seed clouds in texas literally ALL the time. It's almost like the climate is changing and making texas dry as fuck recently which makes flooding even more shitty when rain does come....or something

license.state.tx.us/weather/summary.htm

fucking Luddite. You should leave it here, because you don't understand what you are reading.

>Operation Popeye (Project Controlled Weather Popeye / Motorpool / Intermediary-Compatriot) was a highly classified weather modification program in Southeast Asia during 1967–1972
>The cloud seeding operation during the Vietnam War ran from March 20, 1967 until July 5, 1972 in an attempt to extend the monsoon season, specifically over areas of the Ho Chi Minh Trail.
>Operation Popeye's goal was to increase rainfall in carefully selected areas to deny the Vietnamese enemy, namely military supply trucks, the use of roads by:[4]
Did you at least read the first paragraph?

It's way on the other side of Texas, and OP doesn't understand science.

>doesn't understand science.

he never said he did, read his responses, science-bigot

suck a dick

>It is what it looks like. ((((they)))) manipulated hurricane Harvey and possibly even created it to begin with.

I am open to the possibility that I am completely wrong. I am not a scientist.

youtube.com/watch?v=dO1xuoWvu60&feature=share

You are wrong, Satan. Did you even look at the location of the seeding?

I am a scientist and you are not wrong they are just very low level of awareness but you already knew this

Israel actually has the technology to trigger Earthquakes, when New Zealand voted against them at the UN they earthquaked them. Thats why Hillary referred to the Earthquake ahead of time in her emails

>DONT EVACUATE
its making more and more sense.
if everyone left, who would be there to steal?

>I am a scientist and you are not wrong they are just very low level of awareness but you already knew this
Good thing you aren't a writer.

sa ge this shit thread
Sup Forums level

Barstow is on the other side of a very large state, dumbfucks.

Yeah, it's almost like wind patterns wouldn't pull seeded clouds from Reeves to the gulf....

hint.fm/wind/

Woah...jew hurricanes
Jewicanes

Why would Trump, a climate change denier, intentionally cause an extreme weather event and billions of dollars of damage to the oil industry's infrastructure?

If anything he'd be doing something to try and destabilize or weaken the storm so it wouldn't clash with his Chinese hoax narrative.

actually I am a published author .... derp

OP is disinfo.
This hurricane was geoengineered, but it wasn't from west Texas.
More likely scenario is Mexico (near isthmus/peninsula) or something in the gulf.

Archive this.

>Yeah, it's almost like wind patterns wouldn't pull seeded clouds from Reeves to the gulf....
It's exactly like that, and so much more, Mulder.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Popeye
This is up the CIA's alley, and you know damn well who they've been covering for.

Why call me Satan? I am not "lying on purpose" or anything sinister.

BREAKING:
OP is retarded

right. An ellipsis is only three periods. I'm sure your editor has told you before.

hello, nufag

don't even address them user, it is pointless

they are like children, they will never understand

twat

I did. Key vocabulary there is "attempt" and "goal." Nothing happened with it, and similar programs went bust.

I know. I just feel compelled to at least try. I will let it be now.

OP probably forge one from here: wtwma.com/operations_page.htm

Check your 6trips, m8.

This

It's legit.

At the very least, he/she works for Trans-Pecos weather modification association, and just wanted to troll, but I find that highly unlikely.

As if the world needed any more proof that the right in this country has become completely unhinged. Feast your eyes on this thread. You people are living in an alternate reality.

Pecos is such a shithole.

It is a good documentary but I still want to now how people could have been so short sighted. Let us just brainwash the population to turn them into consumers and grow a huge bubble, nothing could possibly go wrong.

Our species is fucking doomed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding
Vincent Schaefer (1906–1993) discovered the principle of cloud seeding in July 1946 through a series of serendipitous events. Following ideas generated between him and Nobel laureate Irving Langmuir while climbing Mt Washington in New Hampshire, Schaefer, Langmuir's research associate, created a way of experimenting with super-cooled clouds using a deep freeze unit of potential agents to stimulate ice crystal growth, i.e., table salt, talcum powder, soils, dust, and various chemical agents with minor effect. Then one hot and humid July 14, 1946, he wanted to try a few experiments at General Electric's Schenectady Research Lab.

He was dismayed to find that the deep freezer was not cold enough to produce a "cloud" using breath air. He decided to move the process along by adding a chunk of dry ice just to lower the temperature of his experimental chamber. To his astonishment, as soon as he breathed into the deep freezer, he noted a bluish haze, followed by an eye-popping display of millions of microscopic ice crystals, reflecting the strong light rays from the lamp illuminating a cross-section of the chamber. He instantly realized that he had discovered a way to change super-cooled water into ice crystals. The experiment was easily replicated, and he explored the temperature gradient to establish the −40 °C limit for liquid water.[25]

Yeah, you are way too innocent to be even on here....

Just realized my post ended in 666. Amusing.

wtwma.com/Daily Operations/TPWMA/08242017T.pdf