The absolute state of UK

>Britain in just one WEBM

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow

JUST

>you will never get away with sexual assault against police women because of your skin color

I FUCKING HATE BEING WHITE

>London in just one WEBM

Fixed for you.

I'd have to travel 180 miles to see any niggers.

Well obviously she liked it. She's laughing in that.

yeah, try to do the same joke... let's see what happens :^)

>women cops

Pathetic

there is a policeman in the video too.

>omg cops in the US are so violent
Now that you have as many niggers as we do maybe you will finally understand

A nigger policemen

>Meanwhile in America

you britcucks should just nuke yourselves already.

This seems like the perfect opportunity to make a citizen's arrest, if there ever was one.

You mean London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leicester and Nottingham.

Jesus

>non-white PO does nothing

The UK needs to collapse already.

>these are the people that once ruled the world.

Where did everything go so wrong britbros.

You sided with Jewchill

Anyone ever gotten pulled over by a female cop? Biggest power trip you'll ever see in your life.

Wait, isn't she a cop? Where's her gun? Where's her taser? Where's her night stick?

How can she possibly function as a cop without such things? I'm confus.

You sided with the Japs that brought us into this shit.

Oh look it's THIS thread... YET AGAIN!

And Allahu Ackbar to you too my friend.

So this is how they are going to win the upcoming wars? Lying on their backs legs open?

Wow this has really opened my eyes, what a respectful and enlightened culture - we really have a lot to learn from these people.

I don't speak Russian sorry Abdullah Raheem ibn Jihad al Londonistani Obsessed bin Mullah al Achmed.

Please repeat in German/English. Thank you/Danke.

But seriously there's too many of these threads, either make one thread dedicated or fuck off, you're shilling and shitting up the board now. It has to stop, you HAVE to go back. TO hell, where you belong.

Just like your women did for the russians.

BRITAIN YES

DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH

Refine your history knowledge.

No the thing that brought you in was you being the good goys and interfering with the Axis, by lobbying a global oil embargo on japan and an embargo on goods from japan and selling weapons and giving loans to the ones that opposed the Axis.

PART & PARCEL

Feminism doesn't apply to blacks and muslims.

C O M M U N I T Y
P
O
L
I
C
I
N
G

Well excuse us for wanting to make some Shekels on the side, we where in the midst of a depression.

Kek loves the TRUTH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA dont you fucking dare bring this degeneracy down here in the name of 'progress'

>where's her gun?
With her butter knife probably

PART

AND

nothing new, only UK deny the truth, SJW had won the war years ago.

>UK

Us Americans also sided with the Communists, whose way of life went against every single doctrine in any allied country. Just wanted to point that out Ameri-bro.

>>Britain in just one WEBM

You meant Europe.

When people getbthe rozzers at their door for a lonley island song ...

You're not helping.

>You meant Europe.

wrong, if one nigger do that in east Europe most probable get shot dead with out warning.

Based Dracula impale those motherfuckers

PARCEL

holy shit gud stuff mayn

That's fucking hot

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

This must end NOW.

NO MORE.

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI

If you tried that on a female police officer here you'd get the shit beat out of you and arrested. Feel sorry for britbros. Get out while it's still legal to be white.

I bet that's a nice round ass.

Not to mention arming the fuck out of communist Russians almost leading to the absolute destruction of Europe. Bless all the brave Germans who died to protect civilisation.