ULTIMATE HAPPENING

His page was delet after this!! Legit or fuckery? You decide...

>the weasel king has spoken
he has a financial interest behind it

>martin shkreli does something to keep his name in the headlines because nobody will invest with him.

> trying to figure out wtf is this whole thread about anyway

he needs to get back on his meds thats wats happening

My my my, look at all these meme flags

What's the checksum for?

shkrell it from the rooftops

bamp. intradesting

don't reply to faggot leafs you nigger.

hes a fucking psychotic lunatic.

Next.

>Comey cleared HRC prior to questioning her..
Why can't anyone else see this is a clear LARP..

>make you investors millions of dollars.
>get sued and arrested for misleading them into making millions of dollars

It takes one to know one....

>I confirm

You're a fucking dumbass if you take Shkreli's social media posts seriously. The only valuable thing he has contributed to the internet is his YouTube lectures, which he deserves a lot more respect for tbqh

His last posts are very odd, watching the vid.

Dunno, is he just LARPing hard?

He's a Sup Forums level troll who just happens to be rich.

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

Who could be behind this post?

Is this pasta fresh?

He is trying to proof himself against someone killing him and blaming it on suicide or random murder, huh.

RIP Crobanian