Tfw there's literally proof Russia shot down the MH17 plane and killed 196 of my countrymen but nothing is going to be...

>tfw there's literally proof Russia shot down the MH17 plane and killed 196 of my countrymen but nothing is going to be done

>tfw Russia is literally undermining our democracies by funding alt-right groups all across the western world

and people are worrying about made-up jews + a bunch of niggers funded by a SINGLE semi-powerful billionaire

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buk_missile_system
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_arm_of_Ankara
reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-netherlands-idUSKBN1431BS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rollin

OP is a faggot shill rolerino

proofs of MH17? and roll

Could I get a quick rundown on the evidence related to MH17?

Stormie novorussocuck shills have already started shitting this thread

Well really it was the CIA who then placed blame on Ukraine and Russia, sorry Aquafresh

Roll roll roll your boat

Got one last night ending in JeW

>killing Dutch cucks
Putin should get a medal

The USA has literally done the same thing.

Thus Russia has westernized and become a liberal democracy spreading its values as it has starded to use Western means and methods.

:^)

Id rather would want to know what the fuck that plane did in Ukranian aerospace? There was fullscale war going on! What the fuck?

Feels like its a clearly jewish setup.

Rothschild patent. Look it up.

Actually Russia is a good country because daddy Trump said uncle Putin is a good boy... try using your brain OP

There was so much full scale war going on: Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Ukraine - that it was difficult not to fly over a war zone.

Still, it was obviously a mistake.

>funding alt-right groups
Where's your proof? Tiki torches? There's no evidence of our side getting any backing from any wealthy individuals or governments.

>Russia shot down the MH17

I'm more worried about the chinese.
Everyone says russia is funding this, russia is funding that. Everyone forgets russia sucks, and that they have masters, and they are the chinese.

America is on this path because the chinese.

Iran Air Flight 655

Ey Temüjin, how is it going over there? Is your president doing well? When will you reconquer the plains?

*shot down by kike ukrop mercs
one does not simply fly over a warzone and lives to tell the tale

Nobody was expecting either side to have the hardware to take out planes at high altitude, and even if they did one would have hoped that whoever provided it would at least be keeping an eye on it's usage.

> our side
You have to be at least 18 years old to post here.

I'll win this shit

rolling

Hoeveel krijg je door de Open Society Foundations betaald om dit te posten, OP?

None of these countries(but Ukraine) had long range missiles.

Few months before putin boys downed few planes. Some of them on 5k altitude.

Its clear BUZZ that shits going real.

So why the fuck Ukranians kept open them aerospace?

Its a fucking jewish setup.

fucking rare

No there isn't, but wouldn't it be naive to think there isn't a controlled opposition?

drie vijftig

ROLL!

Ukraine officially didn't have long range missiles either.

>>tfw there's literally proof Russia shot down the MH17 plane and killed 196 of my countrymen but nothing is going to be done

Proof where? A nation who say 'we got the prove but cant show it to you hurr durr'?

Fuck off frans timmermans. Nobody likes you go away you jewnigger

Rollin', rollin' rollin'
RAWHIDE

I can't wait to get my RussiaBux. Wish we had stable payments like (You)

VERY UNCOMMON

you think this is bad?
you think only your shot plane matters?
eh, toothpaste, get a grip

>netherlands in 2017
>men

>Nobody was expecting either side to have the hardware to take out planes at high altitude
>Ukraine officially didn't have long range missiles either.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buk_missile_system
>Ukraine - 72 9K37M1 as of 2016.
Do your homework.

>MUH Russia

Sage hide and kys, bluepilled cucklet

ZERO
Proof Russia drowned the plane
Z E R O

Why would they just massacre a bunch of toothpastes? To fuck thrmselves for the sake of it?
Ohhhhh thats right there is no logic, RUSSUANS ARE JUST EBIL, MAAAAN

I'm still amazed on how world, especially EU forgot about MH17.

benis

it was obviously drunk russian rebels with no orders from putin

Step aside

Why bother, OP?
Sup Forums is infested with russoshills since the Ukraine happening.
You can't say a single bad word about the dear leader Putin without being called a shill.

Roll

The found the BUK parts in the crash site. It was one made in Russia.
Also the russian separatists posted on vk about downing the plane, because they mistake it for Ukrainian war plane.

It was such a weird change wasn't it.

Before Ukraine war
>Chernobyl jokes
>STALKER memes
>Eastern Europe irrelevancy like every other country

After
>Ukraine doesn't exist go back to /x/
>A bunch of western flags saying hohol, pidorashka, etc.
>Putin is suddenly a second Hitler and all the board loves him

I've never seen public opinion of a literallywho country change from slight interest to downright hatred and refusal to acknowledge it's existence. Not once on this board

>Russia is literally undermining our democracies by funding alt-right groups all across the western world
Where can I apply for these funds?

>Also the russian separatists posted on vk about downing the plane, because they mistake it for Ukrainian war plane.
The damage mode is that it was a fake profile

Whoever pushes this story is dumb enough to insist if was Igor Strelkov himself, like he had nothing to do other than post about it in social media. That is, he was in the middle of something managing the whole military campaign.

>It was one made in Russia.
And also no longer in use by Russia. Guess who still had them in active service?

Also, if Russia actually had shot down MH17 the US would've forced NATO HARD to pursue an all out war. You don't let a once in a life time opportunity to nipple twist NATO members into fighting a bloody war for you go to waste.

>ukrainian BUK used by Ukrainians in Ukraine

how is russia responsible?

Too lazy to check but did we ever share the results of the secret buk missile test?

>tfw Russia is literally undermining our democracies by funding alt-right groups all across the western world
>Implying every foreign interest is funding each group or lobby.

But probably Russia doesn't even need to fund so much: 1st it doesn't have any money like gulf Arab states 2nd they have yuri bezmenov tactics 3rd they don't care rednecks of alt-right 4th they also bring alt-left like spanish antifa to do target practice in Donbass by using propaganda of Ukraine nazis and Stepan Bandera worshippers.

I care more about Muslim brotherhood and other Muslim islamists lobbies funded by Qatar (plus they have more money to thrash) and islamists lobbies / parties that you have for instance in Netherlands where a large part of Turkish diaspora resides and your Dutch govt. already identified the threat.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_arm_of_Ankara
reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-netherlands-idUSKBN1431BS
>Netherlands says it wary of 'long arm' of Turkish state

Russia will have to deal or is dealing with ISlamists groups sooner. Alas they constitute 15% of their population and have workforce from Central Asia working there.

>NATO
>caring about a commercial flight from a subhuman Malaysian company shot down in a non-NATO country

woah nice flag and you are thinking of the wrong plane

>tfw there's literally proof Russia shot down the MH17

Interesting to see no sanctions or anything because of this.

There where 196 Dutchmen on board. We would've called it a straight forward attack and declared war if it actually where the Russians. With the US cheering us on in the background.

But we didn't, because it wasn't.