Rap/trap genre is CIA binaural beats making the whytebois BIXNOOD

Shits getting more satanic in that industry and the next big thing will be trapmetal that caters to the nihilistic white kids screencap this post. This shit is being bankrolled by the Jews for sure.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nqtobIpZt68
youtube.com/watch?v=6CYVuNcP4_o
themindunleashed.com/2017/04/tall-israeli-runs-hip-hop-investigation-engineered-culture-bankers.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lphrr4rxJD0
youtube.com/watch?v=PVkxhk0ReGc
youtube.com/watch?v=prFtmhnrkag
youtube.com/watch?v=rDjumx-mY-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=NLZRYQMLDW4
youtube.com/watch?v=3483RPUvGrc
pastebin.com/TJkKQWTR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

can i get a link to some detailed info, leaf?

>screencap this post
fuck off

Just you wait. This is the next big thing they'll use in the culture war. The Rap industry is satanic as fuck and it's not just the big names like A$AP rocky, it's niche soundcloud rappers.

It is low iq music that appeals to low iq people. Picture is SAT scores vs favourite artist.

I like Satan give me examples of Satan music pls

youtube.com/watch?v=nqtobIpZt68

youtube.com/watch?v=6CYVuNcP4_o

I'll tell you right now, these kids aren't making these beats themselves. Very eerie and dark sounding beats, Hip-Hop was always degenerate and peddled by Jews like Lyor Cohen but this is the next level.

themindunleashed.com/2017/04/tall-israeli-runs-hip-hop-investigation-engineered-culture-bankers.html

youtube.com/watch?v=lphrr4rxJD0

Binaural beats = mind control

As a music producer I thank you for this. Now I can go be the new skrillex.

>tfw dont really like any of the bands listed

>I like Satan
Holy shit look at this idiot over here

ITT put tinfoil hats on your headphones and you should be fine

dumb fatherless white kids have always liked edgy shit. this isn't anything new.

>no one has posted meme grips yet

Yea but peddling the occult to the youth is a bad idea. Look at this shit. John Dee was one of those hardcore occultists and worked as the queens intelligence (he was an agent).

Why are youtube rappers doing this? Doesn't seem very organic to me. Satanism was always gay and cringe, now they are trying to make it cool, and it's kind of working if you look at the jewtube views for these bands.

youtube.com/watch?v=PVkxhk0ReGc

Kek and sage. Some good tunes in there for sure. But every band on that list is butt rock, butt pop, butt alternative. Fucking kys for showing this chart. Counting fooking Crow as an example of high minded music for the gifted.

This chart is in the top 10 of what is wrong with the world. I'm triggered.

I'm an oldfag, in 2000 white bois started dressing like wiggers in high school and listened to Wu-tang. You faggots need to stop listening to that ooga booga bonga bongo shit. Your all acting like some African tribal retards with melanin deficiency.

>pic related

>AFI
Sing the Sorrow is top tier music fuck this chart

34 y-o fag here
I've been listening to hiphop forever, but changed to techno/house/trance (fuck EDM) recently.
I feel different... I'm more happy and spiritual.

This is a different genre though. This is like a cross between rock/rap and whitebois are flocking too it. Vid related is a homo rapper who's blowing up. This is social engineering, all these kids rap about is xanax.

My whole point is that this is ENGINEERED, it never sprung up organically.

Joke's on you, I listen exclusively to Japanese Electro-Swing Rap

occult shit/satanism is mostly just atheism: edgy edition. nothing to get worked up about.

That's what I'm saying, pre-2000 there was a clear distinction between "white" and "black" music. Today it's all fucked up, you have little white girls twerk'n and white bois rapping. I've seen the social engineering for decades now.

Horrorcore has been around since the 80's, white people have been doing it since the 90's.

Why dont you just say you started taking drug?

I love morons like you. Have no music production knowledge and not a creative bone in your body and yet you still feel the need to comment on creative endeavours. Trap/horrorcore hiphop like this is the culmination of the boom in production software post 2008 and abstract processing techniques that weren't possible before because hardware gear limitations. This is all the direct result sampling culture in hiphop and artists that have melodic limitations because of lack of music theory knowledge. The frequent half steps are indicative of that and are amateurish when placed against other genres. This is directly because of a culture in music production that rewards pumping out quantity and is easily traceable to its roots in jazz melodic hook tendencies.

tldr: nigs got sum new tech but still b nigs

don't bother trying to save the shitheads who fall for these false idols. they were warned by God and they chose to ignore it. just laugh as they burn.

Nah its just death metal imagery mixed with shitty soundcloud trap

rappers are literally too retarded to come up with any ulterior motives

korn

slipknot

marilyn manson

what did your parents tell you about them? you all sound devoid of creativity and afraid of things you don't understand

I use binaural beats exclusively when meditating.

I fucking LOVE you (no homo).

The ultimate red pill is to stop listening to music all together.

the shits allready been done about 5 years ago. the genre was called witch house i think.

youtube.com/watch?v=prFtmhnrkag

>doesn't know how the music industry works
>thinks everything is planned and controlled by the jews
>doesn't know what trends are and how desperade "artists" are to find something "new" all the time

>Have no music production knowledge and not a creative bone in your body and yet you still feel the need to comment on creative endeavours.

Shut the fuck up. The CIA has been engineering edgy counter-culture's since the 1960's with their bohemian grove members of the greatful dead and many others. All the big 60's counterculture bands had parents in intelligence agencies.

Look into Lyor Cohen and then get back to me. All this shit is engineered.

it really is. all music is bad because music is inherently evil. nothing good actually comes from it.

>trap metal
Japan's way ahead of you.
youtube.com/watch?v=rDjumx-mY-Y

there's nothing new or interesting about that, if anything it's a good thing

nihilists who are impressionable enough to get addicted to drugs by listening to 2 minute rap tracks by a drug addict should follow the advice on one of their 15 tracks titled "kill yourself"

this new hiphop trend with 80 iq drug addicts bragging about having mental illnesses is weird though, but it's not much different. they're just buying into the trendy mental illness fad after the drug one

HYPNOTIZED MINDS

>I like satan

the ultimate red flag that you are dealing with a dum dum

>mfw I feel this album is better than 36 chambers

Suicide it's a suuuuuicide bra-bla-bla suicide it's suicide

but not kendrick. kendrick is real.

>Hizaki
>that pic

LMAO

where is pic related?

wew, is that list from 2003?

>tfw only listen to sufjan stevens "seven swans"

when fucking niche youtube rappers start throwing up satanic symbols it becomes a conspiracy.
Kendrick literally makes music like "we wuz oppressed by dem whyte debils" all the time. He's just fanning the flames. Vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=NLZRYQMLDW4

realise there is no ultimate red pill and stop posting this faggot shit shilling people out of any enjoyment in their brief lives so that you can focus on improving your own

Satan did nothing wrong tho.
God is shitting up everything, Satan is just chilling in his hot cave jerking off and laughing at us.

Where's German military marches sit at?
youtube.com/watch?v=3483RPUvGrc

Russell Simmons tried something similar in the 90s. They have been trying to push that for years. There was a slew of horror/rap type acts (Russell's nephew included) for a bit but it never really took off.

I have to pastebin my actual response because apparently

Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.

Something I'm saying is apparently a no-no around here.
pastebin.com/TJkKQWTR

Goddamnit i listen to this shit while i work

nice
cant wait to hear those sounds

how old is that pic lmao

it's from 2009 and it's based off of fagbook likes. no wonder it's full of gay shit

tfw when tool is so high on the intelligence scale you can't even see it

neva mind it's right at the bottom, shiiiiiiieet

Meh, fuck you nerd.

Hang yourself.

There are no flowers
no, not this time...

Kek, that image

This post has made me question my beliefs in the sanity of some you people. Things happen naturally. This stuff has been around for years. God you people screaming about the Jews and CIA are just as bad as leftys screaming about whitey and the patriarchy.

fucking CIA niggers

But Ghostmane is good

Why is Jazz music at the bottom end of the intelligence scale, and Counting Crows near the top? What kind of shit am I looking at? The Doors are at the bottom, too?? Holy shit that is the dumbest thing I have seen today.

Cool, collab brah?

Weezer... Norah Jones?? Phish???? Shit the retard music is he clever music, and the clever music is the vapid bullshit. Even choosing Beethoven for as a representative for the greatest in classical music is fucking retarded. I saved the picture for how shockingly stupid it is.

better nao white bois

you can get the fuck out if you can't handle it pussboi

U2 tho

hmm, it won't work for me either. Very interesting.

most trap is annoying as fuck
"hey hey hey hey hey"
"whu whu whu whu whu"
"ya ya ya ya ya"

>t. music school fag

kill yourself faggot