twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN YOU FUCKING AMERISHIt
YOU'RE THE BUTTHURT ONE, MR 60%

Kek

Sandwich flag

Kurats and tiblas. U cant explain that.

Benis Junior :DD

Because we crave attention

Fuck you. You don't know the shit they faced.

Those poor bastards fought a Revolution against the Soviets and won only by singing themselves horse.

Thoss

american subversion

I don't understand. I only had positive intercourses with Estonians both verbally and sexually(unfortunately).

because the US can't keep a single place on the world white, can they?

You guys with Finland is like South Korea with Japan.

passive agression much? why so buthurt estonia?

I wan to have anal sex with Little Miss Squirrel. She's so fucking adorable.

youtube.com/watch?v=iYKVkwcbj_w

>but hurt at time?

Atsf rle dnrke,d fnrkenrnfmf

Whats an Estonia?

>Whats an Estonia?

a buffer state between latvia and russia.

An Estonian is a qt creature that will murder you by stabbing you to death for the slightest offence like leaving the toilet seat up or drinking the last of the Viru Valge.

They only miss Swedish rulers

>leaving the toilet seat up
I've never heard a single non-American mention this. Why is it such a big deal for you guys? How hard is it to look down before you sit down?

But somehow all the butthurt ones are almost always donning the flags of the Russian Federation.
Butthurt projectors, the lot of you. Please do fuck off, as you do get very irrirating at times.

Our womwn want equal rights, yet they don't want to split 50% of the toilet seat labor.

>MR 60%
>60%
Damn, even Jesus wasn't that generous :^)

Open bar where Finns and Russians drink and fight together but will defend each other if somebody else is fucking around. True story.

When I was installing hidden tank traps and modifying bridges so they could be blown easily in the event of Russian invasion in the Baltics, I would get drunk with Estonians and we'd trap and beat ethnic Russians in the alleys of Tallinn.

Good times.

uh oh

Tere-tere, sõber!

Ahoj m8

Mis Sinu nimi on? Minu nimi on Timo.

>not enough diversity

No korralikud digits'd. Ma olen Rein.

what even goes on in Estonia?

Nothing

Fake estonians

Tore Sinuga tutvuda.

Many, many sexy things and a Valio yogurt factory.

also when are you estonic fags gonna change your africa-tier tricolor flag to the nordic cross?

They are small irrelevant nation, if they got invaded by ruskies nobady would care, why you even ask about them?

Eesti lipp is Besti lipp. Name another flag that looks exactly like their country.

what am i looking at here? is that the sky, some trees, and really flat snow?

Article V says about 26 nations and also Finland would really care.

Ukraine

Yes.

don't talk shit about Esti asshole

Because they now they gib Narva back.

Narva needs to be sealed and filled with water from Lake Peipus to cleanse it of Onion filth.

west is afraid to attack norks and you think they would care about that small and irrelevant nation?

fuck you and that faggot ass gif

Norks are fairly well contained and their VX stockpile doesn't need to be unleashed on Seoul.

Eesti is critical to our musical waifu and modern Classical composer global infrastructure.

Finns are the best, and estonians are similiar to finns, therefore...

launching missles and making nuclear tests whenever they want is "well contained"?

Fairly well contained.

Russians are not allowed to hurt the Kuurmaa.

youtube.com/watch?v=4u_fgnORKHg

How I view the Baltic states

only a redditfag himself would mop up a meme a shitty female made

How i view russia

most muricans don't even know what is estonia

I'm not most Americans. I would gladly lay down my life to defend Estonia and/or Finland. Maybe Latvia too.

youtube.com/watch?v=ySebdRSkc-g

but congress and pentagon wouldn't

I would just have to join Kaitseliit, then.

estonia would be conquered before you are on the plane

kek

Then I sneak in and become metsavennad 2.0.

they'd surrender in like 15 minutes or less, Russia has more soldiers than estonia citizens

With or without NATO, Finland and Poland would not put up with the Russians doing that.

Poland would not attack Russia without NATO

>implying the same tactic of throwing men at the enemy until they tire out will work in the current year like it did during wwii

kys

You guys didn't even fight against them in WW2, you just let them take your county

What happened to the toothbrustposting esti?

>implying there's something to throw men to
The entire population of Estonia is just 200k bigger than a population of my city, and that's by far not the biggest city in Russia.

It's the fact of life - small countries are always at mercy of their big neighbors, sorry not sorry. It's cute that you teach your girls to defend your land but you should have taught them to give birth to more Estonians, like, 800 years ago. Right now small Easter European countries stand no chance on world stage and given the birthrates, will disappear in the next 100 years.

And that's a sad thing, to be honest. You're nice guys, albeit somewhat butthurt.

You should watch "1944."

almost 30% population is russian, and many estonians move to the west, there soon will be no estonia anymore

>le population meme
a big army doesn't mean shit if you don't actually know how to fight or have shit equipment

>the population increased in 2017
again, kys

estonia got invaded in 1940 end just gave up, similar thing would happen todaty, especially with almost 1/3 country being russian who'd welcome invaders instead of fighting them

You really have no idea what you're talking about. Estonians, Latvians and Lithuainians fought occupation well into the 70s.

estonian army is a joke compared to russian man

1/3 of people in estonia are russians, do you really think they would fight their own people?

Do you really think we depend on the russian population for our national defence?

Nope. No hurricanes here!

do you really think you'd stand a chance against Russia?

Not in Narva, no. They're the next Crimea. That's why the hidden tank traps and bridge modifications my company installed were placed around Narva. Defence plans all conclude Narva is not worth defending and will be seen as an enemy stronghold.

Tallinn Russians will be rounded up by the civilians and be gulag'd at Lauluväljak or murdered.

Yeah, and I personally hate to see them go. I like the idea of diverse (not as in "import all the nignogs and muslims and affirmative act them into all facets of social life") Europe of many native nations with their unique culture and heritage. Come to think of it, it really sucks for the little ones, when Russia let them go they were hopeful that they will be able to build their own cozy little countries - just to find out that they joined an another Union that's fundamentally opposed to that idea and it's crashing them with no survivors.

>a big army doesn't mean shit if you don't actually know how to fight or have shit equipment
With a the difference being this drastic, Russian army can virtually rush b syka blyat through your entire country with only knives and probably one awp. I don't mean to hurt or demean you or Estonia but that's how it is.

On a one-on-one fight? Of course not. Same way jihadis dont stand a chance of hell in winning against the american army in a traditional shooting war.

you think that Russia don't have army of spies in the country with hudge russian minority?

That's why civilian Russians would get gulag. Government and military facilities have special modifications to prevent sabotage from traitors.