BREAKING NEWS: Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke resigned from his position on Thursday...

BREAKING NEWS: Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke resigned from his position on Thursday, local media reported - He will be accepting a higher position ( rumored)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qyPhsFxnc_c
youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Press S to spit on his grave.

>He will be accepting a higher position ( rumored)
>this delusion

he probably got caught with his dick in something

PLEASE BE SOMETHING GOOD
>PLEASE BE SOMETHING GOOD
PLEASE BE SOMETHING GOOD
PLEASE BE SOMETHING GOOD
PLEASE BE SOMETHING GOOD
PLEASE BE SOMETHING GOOD
PLEASE BE SOMETHING GOOD
PLEASE BE SOMETHING GOOD
PLEASE BE SOMETHING GOOD

>Homeland Security job is vacant

i ko praim sq

F

Milwaukee County resident here

Godspeed you black emperor

What will his new position be?

>What will his new position be?
Something along the lines of pic related.

make him AG, sessions aint doing shit

more like Dount Cooku.

>>Homeland Security job is vacant

If he gets that position I will unironically party for le based black man.

Kys racist lib

SAY IT WITH ME:
DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY

>BigBrain.jpg

Niggers should act more like him than like Jay Z..

HANDS UP DONT SHOOT WAS A LIE!
Bless this man for waking my ass up. Took a darkie to tell me I was being strung along like a pleb. Hes a good man.

Good. Based nig is fucking based. If every black could be as based as him we wouldn't have the problems we do.

I hate niggers, but if they all acted like him, I probably wouldn't.

What's wrong with Jay-Z?

Triggered snowflake

this
Clarke is exhibit A that not all blacks are straight up niggers

I don't give a fuck about shills. I love this nigger.

I hope he hangs traitors.

>Ooga
>Booga
>Muh club
>Muh dick

Just confirmed
His new gig is, according to Donald Trump, "Sheriff of the United States".

KEK WILLS based Sheriff Clarke to be the next Homeland Security Boss.

Praise him

The problem with blind racism is white cucks are fucking worse than niggers.

I don't give a fuck about potential or master race. All that means is the best of the best are majority white. Don't care. The left tries to paint us as bigots. Fuck the left.

wtf is wrong with you?

based black guy in MAGA hat hahahah xD

>His new gig is, according to Donald Trump, "Sheriff of the United States".

I wish

>by Joel Stein

rumor has it he is getting promoted to Boss NIgger youtu.be/qyPhsFxnc_c

youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0
He's a racist now

IMPEACH

>A settlement needs help

Trying to judge groups on individuals is unwise. Calling it 'blind racism' is misleading and unwise. You must recognize that the statistical majority of niggers are violent and stupid. That does not mean every single one you meet will fit that bill, but it does mean that a group of 1,000 niggers is far more likely to wreak havoc than a group of 1,000 whites. Now you must take that into account on a nationwide scale and decide what is best for you, your family, and your people.

So the left is trying to paint me as something I am. So be it. I don't care. It doesn't faze me. There are white cucks. There are smart niggers. There are white nationalists. There are dumb niggers. Emotional cherrypicking is what got us into this mess, and nothing but cold analysis will get us out.

I've heard that the reason he hasn't taken higher positions is because he is "dirty". Not sure how or why, but i think (((they))) have a lot of shit they can bring up on him. Anyone know anything about this?

>something you are
you missed my point, you're not a bigot because you hate dumb ass niggers.

This man lights be a rolemodel for all of us domestic forces. Look and learn, faggots!

White peepul ooga booga watermelon bix nood poppin caps mafaggu
> he's wearing a cowboy hat pedes
BASED

well you didn't miss my point, you reworded it. I agree with this
>nothing but cold analysis will get us out.

I am though.

>bigot: One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

That fits me perfectly.

Whatever happened to Ben Carson, AKA sleepy doctor?

whered you get that defnition, google? I thought you were redpilled.

fucking dumb ass nigger.

Oh I know all about it. Let me just find my folder full of closely guarded personal secrets on the guy real quick.

>being this much of a newfag

Kindly go back to Sup Forums

Milwaukeefag here, I know it's fun to laugh about Clarke being bleached & him being a based negro and how it's funny when he BTFO some libshit. The truth is the guys a piece of shit sheriff. He was never around to do his job, always doing national shit.

Could this hold true for the DHS from a few months ago? Pic.

Which is where he belongs, do national stuff.

I'm all for authoritarian policy. It just sucks we'we'll probably get some libsbit sheriff to go along with our libshit police chief Flynn. Nigger problem is getting worse too.

Stfu. He is based af and honorary white

Racist be gone

Sorry faggots he's going to take a high paying commentator job at Fox News.

Honestly, racism would hardly exist if Clarke was the standard for black man.
He's a better person than most whites, honestly. Certainly more than the fucking leftwing bastards that have infested several generations of whites now.

African americans are genetically different than africans.

Judge the man on his character. There are not many like David Clarke.

Reminds me of Wool Smoth in Wild Wild West movie.

There are 40 million niggers in this country worth spitting on, and you're telling people to spit on one of the few blacks that isn't. Go fuck yourself.

Clarke is coming.

I wish the best of security and prosperity to Sheriff Clarke. He's a good, honorable and respectful man.

"Racism" became a communist term to describe natural intelligence, safety, and attraction preferences that exist rationally between racial groups. In-group preferences are logical survival instincts of any animal with large evolutionary differences in its species.

Racism starts with the primal need for safety. If US black Americans behaved on average as violently as US Japanese Americans, whites and blacks (both) would no longer fear being around the general population of blacks. Demographics matter. Using facts matters if we're ever to deal with the realities of crime and safety. Sheriff Clarke uses facts.

No, he will be hunting MS13.

It will. Top Fucking Notch. Could you imagine AG Clarke?

No man he will become the nigger in chief.

WE WUZ SHERIFFZ N SHEEIT

He was a low IQ nigger that anyone with an IQ over 115 should have been able to recognize.

>ask him a question
>says something else

I dislike the dishonest press as much as the next guy here but this Clark was too stupid to even handle them.
He's pretty much "muh based black guy". Yes, he holds the right views and everything but I wouldn't want him in a position of power, let alone in front of a microphone. He's just so fucking stupid.

THEY CALL HIM BOSS
HE'S A BOSS

Lord High Executioner for all antifa scum and sundry leftists.

He was a low IQ orange that anyone with an IQ over 115 should have been able to recognize.

>ask him a question
>says something else

Be ready for the new Secretary of Homeland Security: David Clarke.

this post deserved some digits, have mine instead

Kys

That's the nigger who had a white guy harassed at an airport, fuck that uppity nigger.

Literally who

youtu.be/qyPhsFxnc_c

I identified this guy, He is the one from the antifa bike lock event.

Trump doesn't have a low IQ and whenever he counters with something unrelated, it is usually in some way related.
He also is very quick on the fly. Clark was not.

checked

On top of his white wife

This. It takes a high IQ and very high natural talent to deflect stupid communist-tier questions by paid propagandists and turn them into a positive in the long term while sacrificing the short term.

And when you get back from fucking yourself, the first time, get back out there and fuck yourself again.
Sheriff Clarke is the dogs bollocks and will dry slap the obamo's ppl out from DHS.