Richard Spencer sees photo of black man helping White man...

Richard Spencer sees photo of black man helping White man, decides poor relations between Whites and blacks was a creation of "the lame stream media," abandons White Nationalism, Identitarianism, alt rightism, or whatever his faggot ass was calling himself these days.

How could someone be such a loser that their entire worldview is based on the way cnn reports on issues?

>White cops are murdering black teens and blacks are fighting back against Whites
omg I'm a White Nationalist now

>one black is helping one White dude
wtf I'm a cuck now

>The absolute state of Richard Spencer
twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/903343845651255296

I usually use Spencer as an indicator to what the CIA is up too.

He's mocking James Woods.

Who is going to lead us now that Richard Spencer has left the alt right to join forces with James Woods?

I really don't understand this tweet.

dicky is being an iron in this tweet.

Richard Spencer was always a faggot
you would know this if you were a real white supremacist

Fuck him!!!!

>not getting the joke
>being a brainlet
Non-white confirmed.

Explain the joke "brainlet"

I love how white nationalism will never be a thing because of retards like you. Please go back to the streets with your face/body covered in swastikas/Hitler, with your gangle tooth girlfriend, and screaming about "MUH PURE WHITE RACE". Please continue to be the reason whites would rather destroy ages of their own civilization than be even close to similar to you. I can't thank you enough.

Separate races, separate countries. Harmony.

Race relations deteriorating is entirely the product of media and government policy. Blacks are taught by the media to constantly opine about slavery, the media teaches them to hate whitey. It is entirely a product of media and it has become central to black culture, to feel eternally oppressed.
Voluntary action is peaceful, forced integration creates animosity. Our populations do not belong together, and cannot coexist when put together by force, but the average person is still capable of helping another under extreme circumstances.

Richard Spencer isn't a white supremacist, hes simply a nationalist, and supports ethnic determination for all people.
Theres nothing even remotely controversial here. You're all just too retarded to understand the premise.

He's mocking James Woods by implying that the picture is just as "fake" as mainstream news you retard (even if not fake as in it was staged, but fake in its message)

Not terribly wrong.
The media turned the black communities to absolute pinko radicals in a matter of months.

How did you misinterpret it that badly? He's saying that one instance doesn't make up for the rest of violent nigger history. He was beign sarcastic, you idiot.

Literally don't get what he meant by this

Is he boomerposting?

Pretty sure white supremacy doesn't mean kill all niggers as a default desu senpai baka.

Photo is from Katrina,FYI.
love the imagery...
Based dreadbro is a based black magapede,etc...
But imho...
>Spencer is...I think,what the kiddos call a...
CIA NIGGER"

You're the third person to mention white supremacy in this thread. Why? What does any of this have to do with white supremacy?

He's saying that one feel good photo doesn't discount all of written history about how races don't mix so good.

Because dicky is tied to white identity and minority hostility, fucking moron. Try not to be so autistic.

He's obviously taking the piss out of James woods you dumb cunt.
Muh spencer cia conspiracy.
Muh spencer came out of nowhere!
No you dumb cunt, he has been around since 2008 at least.

kek

Oh, so you don't understand what white supremacy is and throw it around like a reporter from cnn. Why didn't you just say that? I'm sure someone would have gladly explained to you what it means.

>minority hostility
lol you are such a moron

Dude shut the fuck up. Underage can't post here.

Woods was dead on with this one though. Does seem to be that they are shuttering Antifa. Whats the play here? Too much heat on the dems and Soros? New faux "Occupy" type scene?

It's Sarcasm nigger, unfortunately, you can't understand it with your 80iq

Sup Forums is too retarded m9

t. CIA

>Muh skin color
>muh race traitors

Imagine living your life where race is the only deciding factor in absolutely everything you do and judge.

Fuck off stormweenie

You're a loser who thinks white identity and minority hostility (whatever the fuck that means. All I know is I can't type it without laughing) = white supremacy. Dude, go watch cnn. No one here even likes you.

>muh white supreeeeeeeeeemacist nahtzees

this though.
Soros' modus operandi is to finance state destabilization movements that look authentic.
The state has to pay him so that he calls his goons back.
He pulls the money if the "startups" don't give a good return. BLM had bad optics, Antifa has bad optics now, other movements that don't reach a critical mass also get defunded after a while.
All 'organizers' are for-profit activists.

Autism.

>I've no argument so I'm just gonna call him underage and autistic
KYS, tv watcher.

>they just happen to be true
Anything else?

Ayy gurl are you black man?
Because you're FUCKING BASED!!!
Keep the thread going for GEOTUS pedes!

like being a Jew?

I take more issue with Spencer finding one photo and then proclaiming that EVERY SOURCE THAT TELLS YOU WHITE PEOPLE AND BLACK PEOPLE DON'T GET ALONG SOMETIMES IS LYING. I get his point, but fuck me I'm so sick of the fallacious presentation of misrepresented reality portrayed as a functioning argument. Bullshit twitter activism has limited to people to an attention span of 140 characters and an argument space the same length.

Not realizing that it is a joke, the absolute state of this board.

??????

Spencer is saying that blacks and whites usually don't get along.

>people of different creeds can't help each other without people injecting their stupid political opinions
Wew lad

This changes nothing, and yes like a Zionist

WTF i love niggers now!

fuck richard spencer, fuck my country, fuck it all it's all burning down anyway

>CNN posts an old man being helped/assisted by a Black man
"WTF!? Now I love all Black people!" (group hug)
inb4 Humanitarian Award/Nobel Peace Prize/New house next door to a famous NBA players with all of the goodies an unsigned aspiring rapper needs to kick off his career/big break when jew record label signs him before the 1st song is cut
>CNN reporter saves elderly man from ankle-deep serious water hazard
"WTF!? now I love CNN"
inb4 CNN reporter is given a memorial park in his name where a rayyciss confederate state used to be

>Imagine living your life where race is the only deciding factor in absolutely everything you do and judge.
I'm so glad I've been made aware of the concept of framing so I don't have to deal with shitty rhetoric like this anymore and see it for what it is

Hey! Why don't we just get rid of everything: no symbols, no flags, no tattoos, no memorials, no busts, no freemasonry, no religion, no nothing! HOORAY!

What does that have to do with my post?

That isn't what he's saying

He's just shit at Twitter and words his tweets stupidly.

why is Sup Forums so dumb these days

Why do people still talk about this complete faggot here? nu Sup Forums fucking sucks

White trash degenerates with meth mouth covered in iron cross tats naming their feeble-minded offspring Hitler do more for anti-racist causes than BLM-type groups could accomplish in a thousand years.

Then again, so do these clowns because these are the douchebags that either beat up weaker white guys in middle school or would fuck only hot cheerleaders and turned down all the lesser chicks who had crushes on them in high school so they're hated too.

>Please continue to be the reason whites would rather destroy ages of their own civilization than be even close to similar to you. I can't thank you enough.

Dammmmmmmmmmn.
STORMNIGGERS ON SUICIDE WATCH?

wtf i love nigger now

This.

Him and other white nationalists only exist to divert normie whites to the far left. Every person that mentions Spencer, David Duke, etc. in a positive light is a shill.

Then why isn't it working?

Why isn't what working?

>spencer isn't controlled-op
tulsi 2020 !!!11

>Whats the play here?

>Progressivism is a revolution in slow motion, and revolutions need revolutionaries. A little murder and mayhem, and progressives will trot out "moderate" versions of the murderers and mayhemists, usually linked to them, and offer to represent them and tamp down the violence in exchange for meeting their demands.

They going to bring out the "moderate" antifa. A new, "peaceful" version that wants exactly the same thing, but ask for cooperation in exchange for peace. Pretty much the same thing liberals are doing with islam.

Richard Spencer is a Soros operative.

>le based nigger
Holy fuck, that makes my blood boil. Let's see how much he likes them when a based nog shanks him at a rally.

Only White people have ever attacked him in his entire life. Fucking subhuman Whites, punching people for their ideologies.

Richard Spencer is a cock sucker.
Look at his hair.
He's a pussy that wants to be seen.

Well, blacks and whites did get along a lot better before Jews decided to weaponize the blacks to attack whites. We could probably get along (with segregation) if Jews were not agitating through media.

If it wasn't for the existence of non-whites, we would be in an eternal golden age.

But you hippy dippy star-treck cocksuckers prefer friendship with monkey people instead of paradise.

>Amerilards think the Alt-Right is about their right to lynch kangz
Who knew.

just bewcause we are different doesnt mean that big events can't create bonds.

doesn't mean I want to live around a bunch of niggers either

Absolutely this

Richard spencer is most definitely /ourguy/
He's the next hitler

Guys like Spencer have one job; to gather as many problematic individuals to his cause and then crash spectacularly to forever stain their political stance.

Seriously, every argument I've had with people about Antifa always goes back to whatever ridiculous thing Spencer said. Like the genocide of or sterilizing of blacks.
>"Antifa opposes the genocide of blacks! Is that something you can really condemn!?"
Fuck.

ok buddy

Spencer has never advocated the genocide of blacks you nincompoop

I just show this photo to my wife's 8 year old trans son. He stand up and applaud for 10 minutes

>lame stream media
Holy fuck, the cringe on this guy.

Spencer never led shit. he's always been a pussy with a frail voice and no rationality, the opposite of a leader.

Your autism is showing. That's clearly a joke.

>its afraid

Rockwell was a good looking man.

just because you're a white nationalist doesn't mean you hate blacks

>photo from Katrina
>old dude wearing Saints super bowl t-shirt
Are you a retard. Saints won Super Bowl after Katrina you fag.

Niggers improve neighborhoods. Everyone knows that.

>Leftist shill exposes his leftist shill leaning qualities

Holy fuck I'm so shocked that this guy larping as a Hitler guy at all the Trump events and trying to make Trump look bad is a mouth breathing liberal

wow really butters my toast

really spreads my fucking jam

Everyone laugh at this retard

>t. diabetic oathkeeper faggot
10cc of insulin has been deposited into your account

optics charlottesville failed to turn the country left. Trump train continues and BTFO against massive opposition
Based James Woods is getting more popular than shill cia plants
Spencer tried to tone down his message and associate with James Woods.

Richard Spencer is Cancer. White Nats are cancer.

Build families. Build strong family. Fuck build white families if that makes you happy.

This is what a strong man looks like - pic related

>frail voice
>no rationality
Of all the things to make up about him

He talks like a fag and you know it.

>mocking James Woods
Spencer is a shill plant faggot
Woods is god-tier and has fuck you money which makes him even more hilarious

White nationalists are nigger loving cucks.

Recognizing fags is not a skill of mine, good for you though

>How could someone be such a loser that their entire worldview is based on the way cnn reports on issues?

Or maybe he's working on his image. (the way he's portrayed by his detractors). He knows his twitter is also visited by people who hate his guts, so he's trying his best to avoid being demonized by showing that being reasonable isn't incompatible with the alt-right or white nationalism. That we don't hate for the sake of hating. That we can acknowledge that people of other races are not all bad.

The opposition , the media in general show us as mentally ill...As people who are only motivated by hate and nothing else. So posting something like that shows the very opposite.

>I know this one black guy who isn't that bad
>checkmate racists

Never liked the guy desu

"peaceful ethnic cleansing"

so "not genocide"

cutting down hard on welfare and affirmative action is going to go a long way, my dude

only 2 kids, thats some shit level fatherhood. you need to pop at least 4 kids. and maybe have some out of wedlock, just to spread your genes.

True. I remember seeing him before "alt right" and it was more of a traditionalist thing happening online. The sites escape me at moment tho

>mocking James Woods

It's like he wants to prove how much of a shill fucking plant he is by attacking the one right wing as fuck guy from Hollywood

Idk I mix well with Mexicans.