Post something you actually LIKE about us

Post something you actually LIKE about us.

Hard mode: no irony, or back-handed compliments.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hycOWmNWkHA
youtube.com/watch?v=HbeXL6AXmi0
youtube.com/watch?v=5u0JfNY_YIk
youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI&t=1s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emperor_of_India
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you gave us the Nige

fuck

i genuinely can't think of anything, and i'm trying.

This

mr bean is kinda nice i guess, i do think he is overrated though

and dr who was good the first 3 season or so

Language.

The Smiths

Lots of small towns and villages are 100% white and have pretty much no crime

1989-1993 rave music, jaguar cars, movies and tv series, cool medieval architecture, nice looking clothes, football, literature

I think your women have a delightful accent

Independence

Patrician taste, desu.

Prog rock is my shit.

Are Nige, Monty Python, Tolkien, good banter irl.

Thanks for founding us.

I like your culture and history. Brit posters are usually pretty high quality posters too.

How could I forget the fucking Nige?!

Your existence pisses off Germany.

You've been tricked

youtube.com/watch?v=hycOWmNWkHA

You mean no taxation without representation ? what kind of commie talk is that

I like your accent. Goal is to have a britbong whisper sweet nothings in my ear someday

Your smug way of talking.

I like your baked beans

One thing? How about everything. Britannia is the greatest Empire to have ever graced our lord's earth

It means you don't have to pay for that TV tax Nigel.

I know, it' not /o/, but hell, they are sexy

A lot of good race tracks within a small distance.

Otherwise it's an utter fucking dystopia

Most musical genres I listen to the most came from there. Or at least took the shape they have today there.

good lad, try them with black pudding

A couple of hundred bucks a year for tv with no ads is a total bargain

This. Let me think awhile and maybe something else will come to mind.

You built some nice machinery back in the day

marmite

What, no ads?

Monty Python is pretty fucking good

Fish n chips. So legit over there it's seriously good.

youtube.com/watch?v=HbeXL6AXmi0

Kek.

>The product that was to become Marmite was invented in the late 19th century when German scientist Justus von Liebig discovered that brewer's yeast could be concentrated, bottled and eaten.

>He actually pays it

No adverts on the BBC cos you pay for a telly license but they do preview their own programs but once something starts it runs to the end

1) Built the greatest empire in history. 2) Although (from what Sup Forums makes it out to be) on the brink of ruin via Islam , voted for Brexit bretty gud

Britain is an odd country.

Don't discount total political victory from literally nowhere.

Created the greatest country in the world, NZ.

Thanks bongs, I reckon we'll have to invade the UK in a few decades to save you from shitskins but it's fine.

We arent all chav wankers like you

Oh ok
>pic related
Oh yeah brits almost lost some reinforcements in a war thanks to that right?

obviously this

Cool flag i guess

>If you're not a sucker you're a chav
Ok m80, cheers for paying for your own brainwashing you retard

strong currency

Korean war I believe

"things are a bit sticky"

The Americans assumed that meant we were holding the line. kek

Are you serious mate

youtube.com/watch?v=5u0JfNY_YIk

Thanks for teaching the world how to be civilized and classy, bongdad

Your French motto

Depends how close the other side gets with their cruisers

Oh, i need to rewatch that movie right now!
Thanks for saving my evening, user!

Is that similar to A1 sauce? Never had it.

You are way the fuck over there and not in North America. Fuck your muslim shit hole!

yeah i'm serious mate

>your

wrong

also the best thing about the UK is our glorious drinking culture i don't care what you think about it it's gr8

- Pink Floyd
- Black Sabbath
- Iron Maiden
- The Beatles
- The Rolling Stones
- Queen
- Led Zeppelin

The Korean war it was luv.
I-I can relate to that actually, except if you're not a brit that's just called being a smartass.

DAMN IT, PIERRE. WHAT DID I JUST SAY?

No, it is sweeter and more like an okonomi sauce.

More of a fruit sweetness.

Top tip for beans on toast:
Butter the toast (bread should be wholemeal or seeded batch), spread a thin coating of marmite on the buttered toast, add the hot beans, sprinkle the top with some grated mature cheddar cheese and some ground black pepper.
It's great with eggs.

Best post of the thread so far

Freeloading is the same however you count it and i usually laugh at the BBC leftist crap

show your nation flag

Best music

Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fat mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ur ina proper mess knob

the Beatles are so gay until around Revolver, I heard that's when they went to America and took a lot of drugs so kudos to the drug culture

lmao you pay for your own government arm propaganda, aside from being a mindless disciplined retard how is this a good thing?

brittish slags give the best head

In April 1951, 650 British fighting men - soldiers and officers from the 1st Battalion, the Gloucestershire Regiment - were deployed on the most important crossing on the Imjin River to block the traditional invasion route to Seoul. The Chinese had sent an entire division - 10,000 men - to smash the isolated Glosters aside in a major offensive to take the whole Korean peninsula, and the small force was gradually surrounded and overwhelmed. After two days' fighting, an American, Major General Robert H Soule, asked the British brigadier, Thomas Brodie: "How are the Glosters doing?" The brigadier, schooled in Britain and thus British humour, replied: "A bit sticky, things are pretty sticky down there." To American ears, this did not sound desperate, and so he ordered them to stand fast. Only 40 Glosters managed to escape

Great list. I'd also add The Who and The Smiths.

I honestly like every Englishman and Welshman I ever met and I met a bunch on Xbox Live. I just like giving them shit.

Australians though are the most annoying god damn idiots on the planet and have some bizarre form of autism.

butt hurt argie, you want us to kick your arse again?

You gave me my ancestors.

You're good at:
>Banter/being generally smug even when you have nothing to be smug about
>Food condiments
>Gardening/arrangements

Fish 'n chips are overrated desu, I prefer dutch vlaamse frites.

A chav and a stella drinker this all sounds fuckin northern

Everything. RULE BRITANNIA!
youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI&t=1s

>no matter how much i disagree with the bbc i'll still give them my money because it's better than freeloading!

How much conditioning and indoctrination does it take to become this cucked? good that you laugh at it because you are paying for it! sad!

Literally nothing, and I say this as someone with half-english half-german blood. Never in history has a nation's actions been so degenerate and ruinous for the prosperity European people, even in comparison to France. Fuck your Paki filled country and may it burn along side America.

>Greatest Empire
>inherits its "empire" title from a colony
>ruled by a king or queen; no such British emperor or empress
>said empire is created by empowering native bourgeois and nobles through unsteady, ambiguous treaties
>"empire" is more unsteady than any nation before because of it
>empire voluntarily splits up at numerous points

Even their own countrymen don't want to be a part of Br*tain. I think that tells you enough about their "glory".

- Beer
- Heavy Metal
- Fish & chips
- Tomb Raider

checkd

You wanna fight huh? lemme just get my passport and I'll see you in three years wanker.

I like that you helped defeat the Nazis.

Without you we would be ruled by a literal fascist mass murderer with a micropenis who would have killed all jews, gypsies, disabled people, LGBT people, non blonde hair people, etc.

Your mideval methods of torture
Truly a marvel

>During the battle, China suffered an estimated 10,000 casualties

Because the actual tv programs are the best in the world and the leftist news crap is often quite funny

>no such British emperor or empress

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emperor_of_India

>American education

good at taking aryan blood

I would have picked up on that honestly, saying sticky twice was kind of odd.

No really you're scum and everything that sucks about this country for real. Even calling your shit life a culture is insulting enough you feral northern scum cunt.

>English Pub Burger

Goddamn it all the foreign mcdonalds gets all the cool shit. Does it taste any good?