Charlottseville FF -- New Body Cam Footage -- Where's Alphabet Soup Waldo?

Below is body cam footage from a different angle of the Charlottesville FF, not yet seen. Raw footage stats at 8:42. Man walks next to the purple van that was hit from behind and plowed into the crowd. But that is not the only thing that is interesting.

The lengthy intro by the person does however point out many key figures, so I suggest listening to the cuck at least once all the way through.

My game for you all? Pick out how many alphabet soup cans you can find in the crowd BEFORE and AFTER the event. How many people are packing heat in the background, and how many "medics" you see (and what their REAL role was throughout the event). Happy viewing. 8:42 is raw footage.

youtube.com/watch?v=ESHIrLb7xxM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JEpDiM0M610
youtube.com/watch?v=yLwp1sLJ1Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=WIxgUyP8pAo
youtube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE
youtubedoubler.com/lMr5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also shows from start of body cam and the accident, the grey SUV leaves and the black dodge truck with the two guys inside appear.

Also, keep an eye out for how many cops you see, and what they are doing... or lack thereof. Some interesting characters at the following time stamps, taken from a comment:
The shoes and the tight tan pants...and the holstered weapons

9:38 Special Ops
14:37 Special Ops packing
18:56 Special Ops who appears to be packing
19:50 Special Ops with two huge guns walking away up the street quickly.

12:20 Helicopter above, perhaps the one that "crashed" later.
15:06 "You're the cue"
There's also a cool D A D with a tie-dye shirt that looks natural. Totally form the 70's dude.

This "medic" (only wearing red duct-tape over her backpack) appears in many locations... and seems to be doing nothing for the injured people, and caring more to control the crowd.

Another possibility about the video, as said in one of the comments:

Not sure if any of this has been brought up. The guy filming seems to be in charge. When he approaches the van filming no one says a word to him while making sure they tell everyone else medics only. He seems to be giving non verbal signals with a water bottle and cap and he grabs an orange cone and throws it around

... and for idiots who need some bewbs to watch a video, here's your reward. Fackin' poiverts:

17:30.17:38 Girl with red singlet boob brushes against his camera. Nipples appear erect even though its a warm day. Definitely need more investigation into this. Just saying

>new angle
This stuff is almost 1 week old.
There must be new camera angles videos on youtube and periscope and we must find them.

someone download it before it gets memory holed

she has those stupid bars on her tits

those medics piss me off. They get REAL bossy REAL fast

Yellow shirt and orange pants old lady with a sign is everywhere... not sure if she's legit. Notice the bunch of characters at the street corner right when the event happens a few minutes later:

9:14 into film man with camo looking hat, dark sunglasses, blue shirt, blue jeans, red scarf on a hand radio. Woman in green pants with red scarf appear to be with him.

Behind them we see lady in yellow shirt with black lives matter sign who is still at scene after accident waving 'non medics' away from scene

No badges, and caring more for crowd control than tending to wounds. Not a legit-trained medic (I can't see how no one even questions them because of the red duct-tape...)

Check out the casual strolls the cop's are doing, and how many black shirt and khaki pants- wearing Johns in the video, too.

Yeah, video is a week old, but YT comments are presumably being deleted being YT's new algorithms are keeping it un-trending and hidden.

I was actually going to make a post about this, Even tho the guy piss me off.
This whole thing seems staged/controlled with stooges as well. The cars being parked for so long and other shit makes this very suspect. This deserve some attention like investigation into that streamer

The armed wing of antifa/commies are there and on walkie talkies communicating or could be under cover Feds. 19:02 the police don't stop them

That is nothing more than red duct tape wtf

Crashed helicopter means no birds eye view from the scene, something that is much harder to control unlike a normal camera

Red cycle helmet Antifa sneaky pete can be seen several times with the protesters 11:11

yea I saw the lady in the star dress marching in the street from that OP video, both her and the antifa with the hat constantly hovering around blobbo taking turns doing fake medic stuff

haha fucking heffer is in the same shot a sneaky pete aswell there in the green top and sun hat

also id like to point out that 19 poeple were hurt and there is NO INFO on anyone EXCEPT Marissa Blair and Marcus Martin (missing shoe guy) who are the ones on TV mumbling about how great heather was

Squash the lot
No loss

Here's another commenter pointing something out regarding more potential spooks or agents in the crowd:

"At 19:34 ... 2 guys in khaki cargo pants with MATCHING SHOES, matching black pocket T shirts, same ball caps. These are same gear worn at Boston marathon ... exception was at boston had matching backpacks. Now rewind n look again thru each video. They post around 50 ft apart up against any building on route n advise n direct production foot traffic. This is called the gray man effect. Blending in n covert. Women n men in green ball caps are field directors. Are ya even sure those cops are real cops? Pretty chubby for any popo. These FF teams are international. Why not find out where they hotel up with a little PI field work ... stalking. Did they even bother with a body in the coffin? Was it a mannequin? Only dumbass dupes buy into these false flags ... boring."

12.54 a guy is taking photos of the helicopter that went down

Interestingly, the green or teal color seems to be a recurring "color-code" in some members of the crowd and the "victims". That does look to be the body type of Ms. Speedbump
herself!

And of course, it's hard to see ANYONE injured despite all the filming, since there are sign-holders actively trying to block media coverage like at 16:26 and the medics are telling everyone to fak off.

That girl with the pink sign was also the very last of the protester group seen at 13:16 (I think). She's holding her comrade's sign for the camera blocking

15.53 the guy with the bag has U.S flag on it. so he can't be anitfa fag. would that be spec ops stuff

yeah, it is weird allot of fatties wearing same colour tops

yea I notice a few instances where they actively block views with the big banners.

The guy kneeling down to the "victim" has the flag I see... Antifa would've kicked him out for less.

Also I noticed when he stands up, there's another very "military-looking" dude near him walking past everyone at 16:06 in the background. Olive green and khaki military attire... rather, I should say several of those people have that paramilitary, Blackwater Security look about them, and they're armed for the part.

If anyone is wondering, this is the cameraman in the "Grassy Knoll" video

the "im working with the local taliban leaders" outfit

The guy who posted the video? Yeah it says something about the man when he makes an 8 minute plus intro. lel.

I guess he had that "Red-pill high", as I call it. That feeling of smugness when you got info no one else has and is ready to drop it on the masses. XD

seconds later when the crash start these two turn around and one of them heads off somewhere

holy shit, good find. just looks like a normal CIA guy nothing suspect

also notice the two guys in the dodge truck ARE STILL SITTING THERE WITH SEATBELTS ON

:0 Nice info! It IS him, when comparing the footage and position. He looks conspicuous, too, if I'm going to be judgmental.... why, he looks much like the Black-and-Khaki goons we've been pointing out!

He also kinda has that Alex Jones B U L K, but that's not too relevant... (excuse to use pic).

He is also quite calm and efficient. Kinda grants credence to the possibility one of the comments from the video suggested:
See:

Man that chicks nips are hard as diamonds at the end. Filthy degenerate gets turned on by all of this. My kind of girl

Sup Forums needs to not forget to focus on the woman and passenger in the maroon van. Can anyone confirm from the video if the van was in park on in drive with the brake applied?

Could not get a good shot of the plates on the van.

Funny that fat cunt "died" when the car caddy hit her so hard it didn't even break the front windscreen... and she was a land whale. While the Challenger hit people so hard the window was all busted up.

Like so many people in these videos they all have their phones out streaming/recording. Its very possible that a large false flag like this would rely on many people who walk around and record live to feed a central command without even realizing their part. So a company like hire-a-crowd hires a person with a car to sit at that intersection and record the passing protest. Driver would not necessarily be in on it, but would be able to attest to being paid to be there by some company.

She did stop at and block the only one way street there creating a perfect choke point. Its also convenient that the crowd of protestors passed so many streets and so many other cars but its clear they stopped at that intersection for some reason, even though nothing about it really stands out, like it wasn't a dead end or anything... but as we've seen there were a lot of vehicles and personnel ready and waiting just one or two streets up.

If Sup Forums finds the driver of the maroon van before she magically vanishes we would have a major piece to this puzzle.

wtf yup

In case you guys want to see it in real time, these two videos sync up in real time

A. from 18:09 - 18:30

B. from 21:20 - 21:41
youtube.com/watch?v=JEpDiM0M610

hmm Didn't he give this footage to sonofnewo. and didn't want to be identified. sure looks like a pro they way he can maneuver through crowds

sonofnewo is not sure where the footage came from or if the guy who sent him it is the filmer, but the other 'operators' there would be able to figure out who was filming anyway.

9:27 she puts the Car in Park

look at all the people blocking blobbo and camo shorts guys. first thing the military guys do when they show up is head right over to blobbo and guard the position

Purple van was there since start of vid 8:45, 9:20 she had the ability to go, she decided to block the road which lead to this incident. Crash happened around 13 minutes. She had multiple times to move and not obstruct the road.

She is partial to her death, due to gross negligence of traffic.

You could have:
1. Video of Soros himself paying the actors
2. Video of the planning meeting with all of the
key players.
3. Video of the Dead Whale walking around days after she was pronounced dead.
Still, the Normies would still believe the mainstream narrative.

We could have a video of the whole Obama family running down protestors and the media would still blame Whites.

Control the media and you control the minds of a country's people. Old and true saying.
All we can really do is continue to spread what truths and conspicuous info we all find and hope it clicks with the normies before we're too late.

Also, in regards to mainstream media: we are FINALLY seeing some negative coverage of Antifa by the media, something we all thought would never happen. Something didn't go right sat the Globalist's latest meeting if the news is turning away full support of their own terrorist shell.

Purple van biggest suspect.

I would like to add a video.I know quit a bit about driving.I have been to racing school.when I seen that back up...My first thought that guy is a professional.I am very good but not that good. He did a impossible back up with quite a bit of help. He was a Profession train driver. youtube.com/watch?v=yLwp1sLJ1Vk Very interesting.

this ios the falsest flag Ive ever seen

surprise. everyone is ugly as shit.

fucking demons. nuke them

I am surprised no one has hook onto this fact about the women who died of a heart attack.We have the Capabilities. youtube.com/watch?v=WIxgUyP8pAo

Fucking white people shitting on whites and marching for niggers. Do they think shitskins are going to tolerate them after they try to portray whites as literally Hitler? And what fascism are they talking about? Fucking retards need to be culled.

And they're just shit-tier medics. They were fucking moving and doing compressions on a fucking trauma victim. They probably ended up doing more harm than good and just thought "hurp a durp, time to do CPR!" without even fucking thinking about it at all.

Not that I give a fuck about the beached hamplanet, but goddamn

yea I watched like 4 people do compression on the fat lady. I was just like wtf are they doing?

Green caps.
Watch the green caps.
Like is this green cap giving a hand signal ?

The green caps are mingled through the crowd.
But at the end they all cluster around a woman in a Soros "fist" t-shirt?

The woman from the purple van is NOT the woman who died. Look at the footage, she jumps and holds on to the hood for the whole ride. Please, autistic folks, we need your super powers, love you guys!

Trips demand more information on the purple van, she is a criminal.

there are so many people in the crowd who look like undercover workers. It is like playing wheres waldo

Green caps are usually worn by BAMN lawyers. They collect evidence for potential litigation.

I find it astonishing that two guys with serious assault guns need to stand right over someone getting medical treatment.
Like what is that about?

yea the problem is they dont really specify which one was heather. they leave it incredibly vague

if you watch some of the streams you see them all leave together when they wheel off blobbo.

>people in the crowd who look like undercover workers. It is like playing where's Waldo
Yes. Like this clown. He is very visible. Is he a marker of some sort?

Are they trying to fist that landwhale back to life?

I couldnt answer 100% but the clown group were weird. I recall some unrelated thread talking about a statue removal and there were clowns there.

> all leave together...
Yes. Usual behaviour is for people who are connected to stay together through the event. Not be sprinkled everywhere as individuals and the all group up..
There was a reason for them to be mingled trough the crowd .

it look like someone covering her face. another thing is at some point they just take off her pants. Her skin looks like synthetic android skin like Data from star trek

Bump, ill put in some time in about 7 hours when im out of uni. Best of luck goys.

>Yes. Like this clown. He is very visible. Is he a marker of some sort?

Maybe misdirection.

>Fuck you pig
>Fuck trump fuck trump
>Who are we threatening?!
>We need ambulances, help them

:^)

The absolute state of the people around there.
I am disgusted by at least 80% of them

This tranny I work with shows up in a all these videos and anytime anyone tries to talk to him about it he immediately goes into this fully triggered fucking act that seems so forced to keep anyone from actually having a real discussion with him about it. Leads me to believe that there was some kind of agreement not to actually mention any details of the days events.

Great, now I have to watch the video again to see the boobs.
Thanks a lot asshole.

Didn't learn until last night that there were two guys sitting in the black pickup the whole time. Driver appears to be monitoring something intently.See the enhanced image. Note the crew cut hairstyle,

This was my attempt at photo enhancement, Can someone get a better image of the driver of this pickup truck?

Also, this does not appear to be a valid license plate?

Wierd about those banners.
The tiki parade was only the night before, were those banners a thing at these marches before that event?
Or, were they bussed in that morning?

here's source video: youtube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE

im not sure I never watched much of the earlier stuff.

>fuck the system fucking pigs
people get run over
>fucking help them omg plz ambulances medics omg police plz halp
hahaha faggots

this the best footage for camo shorts and blobbo. He gets some good shots.

Lady in the blue hat just kneels over camo shorts guy while on the telephone. no one pays attention to him.

I also notice a few dudes who wear red bandannas around their necks. one of them is at 4:33

just two homies wearing strapbacks and gucci shades in a truck chilling with the seat leaned back.

What's up with the shoes on the rifleman? Are those even G.I.?

They've just witnessed a horror, had their truck damaged, mirror ripped off and they stay chilling?

C'mon. Definitely spooks from out of town

Anyone else notice the van and the black pickup have the same yellow emblem/sticker in the bottom center of the front windscreen?? Does anyone recognize those from a particular spot? The placement is consistent... can't be the only vehicles to have that sticker in that spot.

Also trying to identify any of the other unique items on those vehicles like bumper stickers, sun visor accessories,... etc.

Truck likely ties to the Masonic Center located just up the street

Remember that guy from the O'keefe vids who kept wearing stupid costumes to protests? Any chance we can link these clowns back to him?

I also want in on clowngate, is it misdirection to intensify hysteria since it just adds onto the mass hysteria? Then what is he doing, walking near all layers on the ground to see and be seen?

I believe this shot to be taken from the interior of the Tundra, but have yet to verify it

man, when shit gets real you really don't want to be the dumbass dressed like a clown

Or that's the person you want to be, since you can fallback on being a hapless idiot.

Thats the interior of a tundra for sure.

How to we conform its the same one?

One of the regular chants you here at any of the post Cville rallys is a "SHAME!" chant, in what I assume is a nod the Game of Thrones

"Helping children" Great so pedo... when government spooks use terms like that it almost always means pedos...

Confirmation would be great but what I'm focused on is the higher rez closeup of that sticker which both the Tundra and the Maroon Odyssey have.

Also, just noticed the plate on the Caddy is "GODKPWE" not sure what its supposed to mean, but it certainly means something to someone if they put it on a plate.

that's the safest position to carry that rifle, his finger is not on the trigger.

Vest says State Police.

Comedy gold: 16.55 das ma boii rite dere fondlin up dem crakka hoez tiddiez

Parking Pass from a meter or a garage?

Why do people even listen to them lol tyheyre probably lvns or cnas that are super low on the totem pole

youtubedoubler.com/lMr5
Neat.