How being /fit/ is being redpilled ?

Can we stop with this obsession of being /fit/ because it would lead to some strength and everything ? Race war is not coming yet and you would be built like Hulk, your muscles is not going to stop a bullet.
Also, I do work it myself like 3 times a week and it's slow as fuck because my metabolism is slow and I have to eat like crazy to achieve my goal but in the meantime race war or chaos can happen and I don't understand how my muscles are going to save me in the long run. Is being /fit/ the most bluepilled of all the redpills? isn't it just a fake one ?

Other urls found in this thread:

draxe.com/benefits-of-exercise/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Non, t'es juste une tapette.

its simple..
work hard for your gains..
aka MAGA
are your slow or something

Le rapport, tête de noeud?

>your muscles is not going to stop a bullet.

this is a childish perspective.

Healing the social fabric starts with creating a society of men who are capable of creating change.

This means garnering the respect of the people.

If you're a weak/fat undisciplined slob, you can't save anything.

t. low gainz french faggot

Stop trying to normalize being fat you fat fuck.

You should go do 50 pushups right now for penance fatty.

>noeud

Monsieur est un expert en matière de noeuds :^)

There is a balance between being a fatty and a roid idiot. Can you tell me how you improve the life of White people being muscular ? Iam not sayin that you don't have to train but I don't see how it can help us all

if you can't do atleast 35 push-ups, 10 pull ups and run atleast 2km in less than 4 minutes don't call yorself a men. Also learn how to swin you stupid swine.

We're not getting /fit/ to stop fucking bullets like superman, you fucking faggot. We're getting /fit/ because it makes us look more appealing than the left's army of obese and anorexic cucks, being stronger in general helps with life and improves mental and physical health, we want to pass on good genes to our children, and if there ever was a civil/race war, the side with the muscular, /fit/ bodies would definitely have an advantage.

sage

Nigger it's not about being roided out with muscle (though that's always a bonus). Something as simple as just being in shape and having the ability to run a mile without falling over immediately puts you at an advantage against 90% of anyone in a fight

checked

OP btfo

I do that and even more. And Jews are always tricking us everyday.
So...

If you cant run a mile
>youll stay alive for 100 yards
If can run just a mile
>youll stay alive for a mile
If you can run beyond a mile
>youll stay alive...

First of all: In order to be muscular, you need to discipline yourself. Fitness is one way of getting control over yourself. There are also hormonal benefits that lead you to being a more pro-active person when responding to threats/problems.

Secondly, I already said: There are social benefits to being muscular. You gain confidence and social capital just by being more attractive.

Thirdly, you're actually physically able to act. If you're in shape, there are actions open to you that you couldn't do if you weren't. You can help someone doing a physical activity etc.

Of course you can go overboard with anything... but advocating fitness generally is usually good especially in our obese/ office dwelling society.

Prety much this

Have you ever seen an intelligent person or successful leader being overly fit?

So you basically thinking that war will be a simple fight between shitskin and you , bare hands ? This is cringy as fuck.

being actually fit is redpilled. Being a body builder is bluepilled.

>reads Evola and wants a body of bodybuilder
I kek hard every time. This body obsession is not a European thing, I think American negroes are into it.

SO WHAT IS THIS THREAD FOR? ARE YOU ALONE? DO YOU WANT (YOU)'S? I THOUGHT YOU WERE A SELF HATING FATTY BUT YOU'RE JUST FUCKING RETARDED. JUST KEEP IMPROVING YOURSELF AND DELETE THE THREAD YOU FUCKING ALGERIAN NIGGER CUNT.

Theres a reason every branch of the armed services in our militaries requires you to pass a physical fitness test and not a strength test. You think you'll last though a prolonged shootout as an overweight asthmatic?

You look good at explaining stuff and Iam sure you can send us a photo of what you are teaching right now...

Joke apart ; Iam not advocating for being a fattass iam just sayin that being fit is not going to help you more into this mess. What are you going to do ? You have no idea you don't know.

overly fit is subjective term user.

Also arnold is one. nicholas taleb deadlifts as well. thats just off the top of my head.

Muscles arent supposed to stop bullets retard. Nobody actually believes that. There is NO downside to being strong, none at all. Strength and endurance are necessary in any situation which involves activity of any kind. Carrying gear, supplies, doing so over rough terrain, being able to climb things, lift things, etc. More muscle = more testosterone. Being fat or having no muscle makes you worthless and weak. Anybody can shoot a gun, its all the stuff in between that matters too. In any kind of societal collapse, the weak, fat, and stupid will die first. Guns or no guns, doesnt matter. Weak, fat, and stupid die first. Anybody who hates on exercise or being physically fit is a literal retard and a subhuman who loves mediocrity and inferiority. There is no excuse and no justification. By the way none of this means that you have to get jacked and become 5% bodyfat. This isnt about bodybuilding. You need to be able to do basic bodyweight exercises with complete ease, and do them with added weight too. You should be able to squat and deadlift at least twice your own bodyweight (not a high standard at all), and run moderate distances without breaking down and figuratively dying.

>2 km in 4 minutes

That seems a bit fast, like world record speed

Being fit and strong is redpilled. Being /fit/ is not.

They're a bunch of incredibly insecure "men".

You do it for yourself, not for your race or some other bullshit. Now fuck off.

/thread

checked

This in a nutshell with a bow on it.

Again you tell me why is it ok to be /fit/ but not how is it going to save me the day of the rope. MUH testosterone. Yeah right...

was supposed to be a mile lel

Mens sana in corpore sano

you are literally at your potential peak cognitively when you are fit and have good nutrition

not to mention you are fit

eating, sleeping and exercising correctly does immense favours for you

>I work out in the library
numale pussy detected

I just told you nigger. You can pretend you didn't understand or that I didn't explain anything, but that doesn't make it so.

jks ur all fat nerds u don't care

Normies are more receptive to redpills if the person distributing them is in good shape. It's basic human psychology, we like to follow strong people.

No way you could get me to ever reveal a picture of any part of my body on this website.

>What are you going to do ?

Find a white wife and make babies and educate them properly.
And maybe influence some people towards my side along the way.
I don't have any outlandish goals.... But being a good, upstanding person is the first step to achieving a positive social change.

purchase a 45 caliber, take shooting lessons at the gun range, and buy a bullet proof vest.. also, learn how to keep your he down.

A true fascist conquers everything he desires but first he conquers himself.

>You better yourself in everyway
>You fullfill some of the labour normal males need
>You realize how much attractiion is physical
>You get leverage over the opposite sex
>Confidence
>Resilience
>Discipline
>Good health

this and more

stay tuned

This.
draxe.com/benefits-of-exercise/
Stop being a lazy cunt, lads.

I had to research nicholas taleb because I never expected him to do any fitness

'Overly fit' in the sense of doing it for the appearance and not just the basics for health.

spend more time firing at the range, than time doing push-ups

Being fit allows your mind to operate at peak efficiency and allows you to embody the appearance and power of your ancestors which enhances your spiritual connection to them and to God.
Stop being a twink faggot.

Show me some important man in the History who was fit as fuck and who make some changes. I don't see the correlation between being fit and a savior of the white race. Sorry you can all put a "You" on me doesn't matter. I get why it's ok to be fit but don't understand why it has to be the absolute goal to achieve something.

Being handsome and independent is the key to attraction. Since becoming a Chad, my life has become so much easier.

you aren't inferior for not being fit, however

the you that does get fit probably has more cognitive and physical potential than you now

Tell me more about that this board is not advocating for Chas because they are dumb as fuck and rely on narcissism too much to be that helpful for our cause.

SHILL THREAD

DROP YOUR RED PILLS

The media is actively pushing a narrative that being /fit/ = being /nazi/. They do not want you strong, they want you weak, doughey, unable to defend yourselves.

The great khan for example, horse riding it's actually tough work, and by horse riding I mean impregnating half of yurope.

>dumb as fuck

you realize you can be intelligent and fit at the same time right?

hitting the gym isn't going to make you dumber, there is literally zero downside to becoming fit

you need to be fit to shoot retard its not like some fat fuck with no endurance or upper body/arm strength is going to be able to put rounds down range effectively or even carry/move effectively with a decent load out

If you are fit you are healthier therefore you will survive logner without food, medicines and shit. Also you will be much more faster etc. Real life combat isn't just some shooting video game where you get the same stamina as everyone else.

I want to be strong. But I don't want to pretend it leads me to be more this or more that it's so dumb.

getting fit literally makes you smarter

People will respect you more by default. You will be more confident. You will have more energy, generally improving your mood. You will learn discipline. You'll get to ironically call skinnyfat men "big guy" and slap them on the back just a little too hard, then laugh and apologize insincerely when they stumble.

You're absolutely right, though; washboard abs will not stop a bullet, so I guess there's no point in being fit.

Yukio Mishima
>looksmaxxing=becoming a Chad
lad......

I unironjcally was a white nationalist before I started lifting
Then I met these cool based black guys who helped me eat right and have better form

I realize now that were all the same American family.

>not wanting to live a wholesome life to your fullest potential

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

Putain mais t'as finis de foutre la honte à notre pays ??
> Ouin Ouin j'ai un métabolisme trop lent ...
Va faire ta muscu, mange 3500 Cal par jour et arrête de raler putain
> Ouin ouin ça sert à rien de toute façon
Pff que des excuses de merde
Qu'est ce que t'en sais t'as jamais été musclé et fit, trouducul va

you are enabling yourself

do some research holy shit kid

there are more to appearances than vanity and if you cant let yourself indulge in a little vanity than you won't make it in this world

waste of time in modern society.

thats fkn beautiful you beautiful burger

t. nigger who found his dad at the gym

Être en bonne forme physique améliore ta mentalité tellement, tu devrais l'essayer au moins

Il a raison. Tapette.

Are you gonna be the next Caesar or Napoleon or Genghis Khan, you faggot? No, you're just gonna be some guy, and for that you need to be fit. Besides if you think that any one of those great men was a fat and weak cunt then you are wrong. Just because they didn't look like Ronnie Coleman doesn't mean they werent fit. The kind of unfitness you see in the modern world IS NOT NORMAL.

That cope.

Vous arrivez à lire l'anglais ou bien ?...je fais déjà de la muscu depuis longtemps...

1) Keeping yourself fit is a way to respect yourself. How can you ever expect to be respected, if you don't respect yourself in first place? It's respect because your body is meant to move, not to stay still on a couch. We're not fuckin rocks or plants, we're meant to move.

2) Keeping yourself fit is a way to keep yourself healthy (unless you go on roids, in that case you're an idiot). More healthy = less meds. More healthy = longer life expectancy.

3) Physical exercise not only affects the body, but also the mind: you become more confident, and physical activity keeps problems like anxiety or depression at bay (not that it solves them, but it's an important ally).

4) Physical exercise makes you more attractive. Let's face it: you can be the most wonderful person in the world, but your physical condition is what people see first. If you find yourself a wife, and you let yourself become a lard blob, it's also disrespectful towards her: you're forcing her to cheat on you. You can't expect she to fuck a massive tub of lard only because "he's beautiful inside". That's what obese feminists say, and guess what? It doesn't work.

5) You don't get fit "to save the white race". You get fit to SAVE YOURSELF. And put into the "white race defense" perspective, how will you be able to save it if you can't even save yourself?

6) Keeping fit allows you to do more easily your daily tasks. A set of stairs is just a set of stairs, not a trap meant to suffocate you. Plus, your organs work better (unless you use roids - again, in that case, you're an idiot).

Need more reasons?

Mais va mangez tes morts toi, c'est pas la question que je pose!!

Jews want you to be as unathletic as them.

THIS IS NOW A PUSH UP THREAD REPLY AND WHATEVER YOUR LAST TWO DIGITS ARE YOU MUST DO THEM TODAY, RIGHT NOW

Euh... j'ai seulement lu le titre....

Mais de toute façon, tu t’améliores seulement si tu pousses tes limites. Si tu ne progresses pas, ça veut dire que tu doit te pousser plus

Op confirmed fatass

Look man, working out and being fit is something all working men should strive to do. Being fit shows you have convictions, self control, and stick to a reliable routine for your health's sake. Now living in france you can't afford to be a scrawny guy if muhammad and rasheed come to try and fuck your girl, you need to be big to fight back. If you have a slow metabolism, try and eating more fibre and running a mile before or after a workout.

Tu parles, en fait de question(s) tu fais juste ton nihiliste à deux francs.

Also, people in need of help will seek /fit/ people, not whales or skeletons.

Bon clairement toi faut tout t'expliquer en long en large.
Alors, la muscu ça prends quasi pas de temps (qq h par semaine), ça force la discipline comme dautres t'ont dit.
Si t'étais vraiment musclé tu saurais que ça procure plein d'avantages, tu te fais bcp meux considérer par les mecs ET les meufs que qd t'étais une brindille.
Ensuite ça fait pas tt c'est sur, mais comme jai dit ça prends 5% de ton tps et ça te laisse tt le temps pour :
- bosser
- sortir
- te préparer pr la guerre civile a venir, t'armer etc...
- et faire tt ce que t'as à faire, sans raler ttes les 2 sec

Non non par contre toi tu veux juste être dans la provoc c'est Tout.

>98

ayyyyyyyyy

Ouais non merci je fais DÉJÀ de la muscu putain mais met tes lunettes mec !!!! Tout ce que tu me racontes Je Le sais déjà

get to it

I'm getting hot and I can't wait to be a whore.

Shill thread
>slide thread

FPBP Quebec edition

Being /fit/ means you can:

1. Perform demanding physical tasks in an emergency if needed.

2. Can be better at protecting yourself and your family in a crisis situation.

3. Shows the world you have discipline and aren't a faggot who falls victim to every craving and whim of what "sounds good at the time".

I get it, OP, it's hard getting started on the road to /fit/ greatness, but please, stop making fucking excuses for your fat and lazy lifestyle. It's fucking embarrassing to hear you whine about this.

fuck

840000th-PBP

fuck feels good f a m

that's pretty stupid but it's the abstract line of reasoning people use to justify putting too much time into peak physical condition.

shut up faggot

yuh bruh

>ITT: Fatbodies try to justify being fatbodies.
Seriously, I'm ex-military and used to be in good shape. I rode that for the longest time believing that I was still in good shape. Then one day my daughter asked me to piggyback her; I got a block and a half and was done. Since then I have started hitting the gym. I've lost 25lbs and two inches off my waist. I look better, and more importantly, feel better. I used to check out women as I walked by; now I find them looking back as well. The stairs at work no longer leave me short of breath. I can do a days worth of yard work and not feel like a cripple the next day. I can lift heavier things then before. Clothes and gear fit better. and most important I feel good about myself. As others have said, there are absolutely no downsides to being in shape. If you don't want to do the work; that's fine. Just quit pretending that being being a fatbody is okay and that you're "on par" with someone who isn't.

Nope, french as well. Please excuse OP's faggotry.

There really is research showing just a little exercise has benefits for things like memory and mood. Not that I'm saying it's going to raise your IQ or anything like that though