Well I'm glad someone said it

Well I'm glad someone said it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YBRIHNn78dc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The news and BLM say it and are not chastised, why should the officer be chastised for stating white lie to get the lady to calm down?

Don't the police vehemently deny it when BLM say it? They must be having a field day over this

>cop says an obvious joke to calm the lady down
>"THIS IS PROOF WE FINALLY GOT IT BOYS!" - the left

All it takes is one step back and looking at themselves to see how ridiculous they are, why wont they do it?

>what is sarcasm

If only everyone had this same policy

He's just making jokes you sensitive faggot.

and people say americans can't bantz

In the officers defence, the police kill more white people, and the numbers back that up.

I wish the cop would stop talking and kill black people.

Oh wait, blacks are helping out tremendously with my wishes. Never mind.

Three the weekend coming up this weekend. How many niggers will go out and kill other niggers? Black on black murder reduces crime and costs.

I hope we get some riots out of this. I'll raid the fuck out of Cabelas.

even if he meant it, there's nothing wrong about it. if i were a cop and 16% of the pop. did over 50% of ALL crimes i would get biased easily

Cops should only shoot Americans

Do lefties not understand humour?

welp time to go block traffic for 4 hours until he gets fired. wish me luck bros!

Can't handle the 'Bantz.

Chief said they wanna fire him...he just resigned .....He was sarcastic and the fake news quoted out of context as thats what all police say....

Ah well, play stupid games win stupid prizes......

Next!

Did he resign? Link?

Divide and conquer, user.

It didn't seem like a joke rather than heated sarcasm. The white lady sounded like she had been giving him shit and he decided to throw back "OHHH NOO WE EVIL COPS ONLY KILL BLACKS AMIRIGHT??" type deal. It's still retarded to say.

well, since he said it on camera I guess there's a video, right? can you show it to me?

That's false, though. Cops across the country are always eager to slaughter white men because there's no repercussions whatsoever.

Why don't they shoot Latino's?
Just curious.

youtube.com/watch?v=YBRIHNn78dc
Fucking retard cop. Also, OP is a fag for not posting this.

"white" Hispanics I guess.

Cop sounds like they were making a joke at the expense of the all the negative press that's been forced upon them nonstop.
Reminds me of when Bill Cosby told a woman drinking in the audience at one of his shows that she had to 'Be careful with that around me'.

Why does the Left/Media have zero sense of irony, introspection or humor?

I'd bet my house, life savings, and all my property that he said it jokingly. But god knows if you say anything relatively negative/offensive the context doesnt matter.