Mfw I see some stupid white slut talking to a nigger

>mfw I see some stupid white slut talking to a nigger
>thousands of years of great culture, tradition, and genetics thrown in the trash so some dumb whore can feel "liberal" and "rebellious"

Women don't deserve rights. Especially white women.

>WE
Chose this

In the south mudsharks are usually fat/stupid/ugly women or fake blonde Jewish American Princesses; nothing lost really

AYO I FUCKED YOUR BITCH WHITE BOI

G-SHIT FOR REAL BRUH! I FUCKED ALL THEM WHITE BITCHES! *flashes gang symbol and smiles, revealing hos grill*

Shut the fuck up you filthy nigger

Is this a woman hate thread?

Pic painfully related

Fuck off you stupid fucking faggot

I'm currently dating an 18 year old blonde blue-eyed Mormon girl.

T. Spic

Thanks for contributing to western downfall, I hope your mutt kids suffer from your poor decisions and your whore of a wife gets gangraped when shit hits the fan

C O P E faggots

>comfy

>Poor decisions

We're both devout Christian virgins.

Papists are devil worshipers not Christians. This is a Protestant Nation, you have to go back.

I see racemixers with their mocha mistakes all the time at my job. No father around every single time I've seen them. Not surprising though.

I have a baptism in October.

get out of this catholic board faggot

>Anglo-sphere
>Catholic
Stop LARPing and obeying the Mediterranean Jew religion

Which is the best alternative?

I'll admit I kek'd but what can white men do at this point.

>dating a mormon

What the fuck is wrong with you, Mormons are literally scum of the earth because they disobey the word of god by listening to the word of a false prophet. If you become Mormon there's a 50/50 chance you burn in hell for eternity or that god will make your life awful before he lets you into heaven. I'd rather be a catholicuck than a mormon, because at least I'm still reading words approved by god, even if they're heavily edited.

Then why do they live more Christian than nearly every other denomination?

The bare minimum for Christians is being saved and obeying the 10. The Mormons accel in this phenomenally.

Meanwhile the Pope is cucking for Muslims and Protestants suck on Isreali cock.