(((Totally European)))

>Popular christian names:Jacob, Ethan, Noah, Michael, Daniel, Matthew, Elijah, James, Benjamin, Joshua, Andrew, David

Does Christianity have any place in Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/buJDSuSey3U
youtu.be/VjEqoltgSQE[Open]
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Crusades
westmont.edu/~fisk/articles/TacitusAndPlinyOnTheEarlyChristians.html
archive.is/v3vXu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Does Christianity have any place in Europe?
Hungary is mainly Catholic

>Does Christianity have any place in Europe?
No.

Only if it's openly hateful toward Jews.

Otherwise it will be subverted by Jews to undermine European people.

>Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Perfect system but obviously it stops working when you try to apply it to animals or the mentally infirm.

Christianity is a philosophy for individual happiness and enlightenment. If you were to "attain enlightenment" you would stop caring about all Earthly things - not just possessions, but people, even family. Therefore Christianity is still valid for what it is, but it's just not relevant to 99% of us. If I didn't care about my home, homeland, car, friends, etc I would also be fine with giving it up for goodwill and seeing joy in others. The problem is I love my country, my family, my profession and the fruits of my labors more than I want to see a smile on the ugly face of some dirty third world fuck that contributes nothing to the nation of my father and his before him.

>tfw calling my son Tito

Christianity awhich is now the forerunner of multiculturalism and race mixing, literally started as a sect of Jews for the goyim to follow.

It teaches that a Black Christian is exactly as good as white Christian and a white infidel is subhuman. Christianity has been telling the white man everyone is equal in the eyes of the god.

THE LEFT IS THE MOST CHRISTIAN WHETHER THEY ADMIT IT OR NOT. WE ARE BEING HELD BACK BY FAGGY MORALS.

Pagan Europeans were able to sustain (((christianity))) because they were pretty rightwing and nationalist back then. The degeneracy you see now in the west is what true Christianity represents.

>The degeneracy you see now in the west is what true Christianity represents.

>The degeneracy you see now in the west is what true Christianity represents

Except it's not. You're a fucking nigger spouting lies.

Pic related. Only Whites are God's children.

>Pastor Anderson
Even supposedly based Christians are anti-white Jew lovers.
>Being a white nationalist and a Jew worshiper at the same time in 2017
Kek!
youtu.be/buJDSuSey3U

T. Jamaal Christensen

What are "traditional Christian" family values?

Like goat fucker Abraham trying to kill his own son? Or Jesus encouraging European women to become degenerate nuns and stop making white babies?

Christianity is a Jewish sect which is now the forerunner of multiculturalism and race mixing.

Pro-White Pagan family values
Multi racial Christian v̶a̶l̶u̶e̶s̶ faggy morals

PICK ONE.

What exactly are "Traditional Christian family values?" Varg explains:
youtu.be/VjEqoltgSQE[Open]

>he comes from a Judeo-Anglo culture
>he and his ancestors don't all have weird-ass Germanic or Latin names

>All Christian organizations throughout history were wrong. Only my interpretation is correct.

>Tito

What has lasted longer, the Catholic Church or the Nazi regime?

Those are european names you retard

Christfags love to add the word "christian" to family values. Little do they know.. christianity is anti-white and anti-family.

Only Protestantism. Judaism is nerfarious, destructive selfishness, Islam is literally stone-age barbarism, and Catholicism continues to be the most hypocritical group of humans to exist

literally everything is a jewish plot
at last i truly see

This!

How did Christianity go from "BURN THE JEW!" to "Jews are teh best, lets go and die for them!"?
They didn't cover this in burger school other than the holocaust happened and it was totally America's fault
Also, how can all those places that exiled them be wrong?

The ridiculous "Christianity is a Jewish subversion" conspiracy is really fucking stupid. It can be disproved with a few moderately simple questions that not one "Christcuck-conspiracy" poster will ever be able to answer...
-Why would the Jesus of the gospels been so red-pilled and critical of the evils of the Jewish elites of His day?
-Why did the Jews suppress, persecute and murder followers of Jesus for hundreds of years?
-Why would so many Christian leaders and thinkers over the centuries have been so perceptive and aware regarding the JQ?
-Why would the Jews invent a religion that encouraged Europeans to beat them up and murder them for being "Christ-killers" for over 1000 years?

Christ is the true Way. Hebrew religion and scripture is not inherently evil, it is the Jew's Talmud that is the source of their anti-Christ spirit.

>regarding the JQ
jump quest?

it's not a "conspiracy", it's just another levantine monotheistic cult tied to hebraism and islam which has no place in Europe and was just accepted and molded into something adapted to Europeans but fundamentally foreign in its core
abrahamitics are well known to attack and fight each other all the time, christanity is no different

islam is also very redpilled about the JQ, much more so than your average american christian, yet I don't see you converting

christianity is related to the tribe like all ((abrahamic)) riligeons.

>"Christcuck-conspiracy" posters
>thinking

Pick one. They're typical postmodernists, they reject the intellect and only care about the Will, so facts don't matter to them

Jacob is a righteous name, he was God's favorite person rewarded with riches, 2 wives, 2 mistresses, and 12 kids. All sons except for one daughter named Dinah, who I will name my daughter after someday.
>t. Jacob master race member

>says jews are no better than gentiles
>not repilled

>pic
Stop posting people that haven't actually read the Bible you fucking fag.

It is anti-jew and pro-nationalism you retard

Maybe Evangelism. At least Luther denounced the corrupt curch and jewery, allthough most Protestants don't seem to realize that. Catholicism is just Judasim for goys and as long as Catholics keep listening to the Vatican it will not change.

Catholicism did have a place, but it's time is definitely over. There won't be a comeback and Islam is posed to replace it as the majority religion. Leftists are doing everything in their power to make sure of that, even converting to it.

you guys blame jews for everything lmao
fucking cringe worthy

didn't Europeans became Christians because paganism was so gay?

Every single religion thread, the same toothpaste sperging out with the same old memes and the same old copypastas.
That Bishop is obviously not Catholic. There have been plenty of "comebacks" of Christianity, and it's a part of just about every reactionary movement historic or modern.

>Why would the Jesus of the gospels been so red-pilled and critical of the evils of the Jewish elites of His day?
Jesus was an ethnic Jew and the first Christians were all Jews. He preached the goyim that Jews are the chosen ones.
>Why did the Jews suppress, persecute and murder followers of Jesus for hundreds of years?
They didn't. Christians were busy killing each other (christians following different denominations) and European pagans.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Crusades
>Why would so many Christian leaders and thinkers over the centuries have been so perceptive and aware regarding the JQ?
Name one Christian who was anti race mixing and pro white. Almost all popes are anti-white, jew lovers.
>Why would the Jews invent a religion that encouraged Europeans to beat them up and murder them for being "Christ-killers" for over 1000 years?
We are seeing a new level of christ-insanity and disinformation that shouldn't even be possible!

Jews didn't kill christ. Tacitus and Pliny the Younger on the Early Christians:

The originator of the name Christ was executed as a criminal by the procurator Pontius Pilate during the reign of Tiberius; "and though repressed, this destructive superstition erupted again, not only through Judea which was the origin of this evil" but also through the city of Rome, to which all that is horrible and shameful floods together and is celebrated.
westmont.edu/~fisk/articles/TacitusAndPlinyOnTheEarlyChristians.html
archive.is/v3vXu

Supporting Christianity because some old Jews hate it, is pretty dumb. It's like saying Jews drink water so we should stop drinking water!

Jews don't hate christians - Jews hate white people. If Jews really hated Christians/Christianity (their own sect for the goyim to follow) then why Jews are helping black and hispanic "christians?" Weaponising them against the white race?

She's the Church of Sweden. The Catholic Church doesn't have female priests, let alone female bishops.

The image wasn't necessarily specific to my point about Catholicism. The Pope is doing enough on his own to subvert that. I don't think Protestantism was ever the answer regardless.

As long as the nigger is a Christian, there is no bible stopping him from getting married to a white Christian woman.

In fact if you really read the bible and look into it, you'll see that Christianity actually promotes Race mixing. It is understandable since Christianity literally started as a sect of Jews for the goyim to follow.

What teaching of the Catholic Church has Francis changed? None. He's just obnoxious about his personal opinions, and it will pass

I'm short on memes brother.

Can someone tell me where I can get new anti ((( christian ))) maymes?

Tanks.