What's Wrong with the Alt-right, part 4 - "The Problem with Acceleration"

The Distributist has a new video up, if you haven't been following this series, please watch it, even if some things seem self-evident. It's a very good analysis of the alt right and which things are achievable by what means, which aren't, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=EfxijQBlIq4

There's actually some good discussion in the comments of each part too.

Previous parts:
youtube.com/watch?v=H_7c_zPn8VE
youtube.com/watch?v=g34dkuJw72g
youtube.com/watch?v=5z9nJtDyHZE
youtube.com/watch?v=_l5aP5Ez3PI

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accelerationism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_commissar
youtube.com/watch?v=6CAN-VbxNO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

So basically, regardless of the path we take, the inevitable end goal of the alt-right is mass killings and ethnic cleansings facilitated by a more extreme version of Hitler. This is something I've been pretty wary of too; regardless of how many good people exist within the alt-right, I've noticed that it still has a tendency to attract sociopaths like Weev, and as paranoia begins to take hold of the movement these sociopaths will inevitably hijack the movement and steer it in a direction that will get a lot of people killed and betray many of its own adherents.

The true redpill is the blackpill. I think I might as well just leave while I still can.

>oy vey, stop advocating for you own interests because people will die

That's just one of the possibilities that he mentions at the end of the video (and the most unrealistic one), I think the general attitude on accelerationism from the first part is spot on though.

To me it's kind of worrying that neither he nor anyone else I've seen yet mentions the effects of technology that will make all this irrelevant because people (of all races and ideologies) will have their brains turned to complete mush. Already you can't talk to 90% of people about anything. And with the powers that be actively suppressing talking about anything important (whether through mass surveillance, censorship, or distractions), what's there left to save?

>White people wanting self determination? its anudder shoa

>To me it's kind of worrying that neither he nor anyone else I've seen yet mentions the effects of technology that will make all this irrelevant because people (of all races and ideologies) will have their brains turned to complete mush. Already you can't talk to 90% of people about anything. And with the powers that be actively suppressing talking about anything important (whether through mass surveillance, censorship, or distractions), what's there left to save?
I guess your right, lets just do nothing and let the rich globalists fuck us over forever and destroy any redeeming quality of our society.

I dont think he knows what Accelerationism is.......

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accelerationism

That's a pretty ridiculous conclusion user

Did you even watch the last video? He's saying that the endgame of the current white nationalist movement is just death and bloodshed on both sides that will take place as the globalist elite just watch and laugh. The alt-right is just fueling the fire.

Have you ever played Deus Ex? Do you remember the Tracer Tong "dark age" ending, where global communication gets destroyed and the world becomes a multitude of city-states once again?

Unless you specifically remove certain technologies (which of course will never happen until the "end of the world" and even then they will likely survive it), you'll never have a society worth living in again anyway.

retard or shill??

then we need better elites

>Unless you specifically remove certain technologies (which of course will never happen until the "end of the world" and even then they will likely survive it), you'll never have a society worth living in again anyway.
The blackpill is cancerous, you can't just give up and say we are fucked no matter what. Might as well go down fighting.

>tendency to attract sociopaths
This became a big issue during the planning stages of UtR. Any reasonable or pragmatic suggestions would have some sperg shouting "Don't punch right, cuck!" while obvious retards and saboteurs took over. Spencer especially is too passive and inept to deal with this problem as a leader.

>implying genocide is wrong

Liberal faggots need to go back

The Alt-Right is a joke. No top whites want anything to do with it.

So it's like a gathering of fourth-rate whites and rural Protestant trash. Plus Richard Spencer is an incredibly mediocre leader/speaker. Nobody would follow that pleb across the street, let alone into battle.

Time for a new movement.

>The Distributist has a new video up
Holy shit, really?

You should go tell someone who gives a fuck!

cant be bothered give me a quick rundown

>it still has a tendency to attract sociopaths like Weev, and as paranoia begins to take hold of the movement these sociopaths will inevitably hijack the movement and steer it in a direction that will get a lot of people killed and betray many of its own adherents.
this is called the slippery slope fallacy. the alt-right deserves a better class of critic than you can deliver.

next!

>The Alt-Right is a joke. No top whites want anything to do with it.
top whites like the GOP establishment and their cronies? that's exactly the swamp we want to send to siberia. do you unironically think we care what these shitheads think? grow some spine, you little maggot.

>implying the slippery slope isn't real
Remember gay marriage?

What's wrong with ethnic cleansing? Do you prefer ethnic dirtying?

How about the problem is the more accepting and tolerant we become the more other races hate on us for not being more tolerant and accepting sooner. The more we give the angrier the left becomes. It's like you're pushing our buttons and then playing the victim card when finally react. The reason so many of the left to turn right is because we broke free from your social programing.

Only watched video one
I like this video style anyone other video recommendations
Peterson elite beserker vanguard

>He's saying that the endgame of the current white nationalist movement is just death and bloodshed on both sides that will take place as the globalist elite just watch and laugh.
So why not just skip fighting the other side (in this case, the Left) and just go after the elites first? If the endgame would be a bloody one, regardless of who the "alt right" goes after first, a Pyrrhic victory is still a victory. Rebuild once the enemies are all wiped out.

Look at the people ITT. There's people here literally saying that there's nothing wrong with genociding other races. We all know where this is gonna end up.

a fucking Croatian

I don't want to see any "ethnic cleansing" I just want to be able support my president, and watch Dukes of Hazard without being called a white Nationalist neo nazi. When did it become a taboo to simply have a healthy dose of patriotism?

Listened to it, it only doubled my conviction.

The guy is a cuck and we need to fight for our lives and for the beauty in our world.

The globalist totalitarian left will not stop until the last white man is degraded and destroyed. We need to start targeting their leaders.

The Rothschilds and their subsidiaries form a multi-network monolith that are basically incapable of being destroyed. Getting rid of the global elites is an even bigger fantasy than building a white ethnostate.

He's scared because he thinks the alt-right is going to turn full terrorist and start targeting innocent people.

Good. I hope this kicks off before we are a hated, humiliated minority in our own lands.

slippery slopy if a fallacy unless you can demonstrate why one set of events NECESSARILY leads to another. just claiming that it will IS a fallacy.

"Terrorist" implies we'll be an ineffectual underdog.
We'll take power AND use force. Terrorism alone is just one facet.

>top whites like the GOP

I never suggested the GOP was filled with "top whites." But it's funny that you consider Republicrats top whites. That says more about you than about me.

I meant the high IQ, high talent white that moves to New York or Silicon Valley. The world builder. That type of white looks at Richard Spencer the same way Michael Jordan looks at elderly pick/up basketball players at the park.

The truth is this movement is filled with trash.

>The Rothschilds and their subsidiaries form a multi-network monolith that are basically incapable of being destroyed. Getting rid of the global elites is an even bigger fantasy than building a white ethnostate.

People have no idea how interconnected and numerous various elements of the machine are.

I suspect most people in the "alt right" are just highschool/college kids who think it's like in a dystopian scifi novel or movie like BNW, or Snowpiercer or Elysium, where you just need to get to the "final boss" and then everything collapses.

It's shit this! My flag is considered hate speech? But burning the American flag and threatening the president isn't?
You liberals are going to far and you're turning moderate conservatives into alt right ultra conservatives and regular liberals with a since of right and wrong into conservatives. I used to be a liberal myself, but I can't get behind this kind of PC fascism running a muck. Your throwing freedom of speech out the window, trying to violently stamp out patriotism and ya mis label anything that doesn't fit your world view as bigoted fascism? Fuck y'all!

So, you'll start killing innocent people?

From my experience the movement is filled with intelligent, malcontent, high potential young white dudes.
The Silicon valley types and their culture have become stagnant and locked into their own routines and stereotypes, and just as any other organism past its prime it will lose its initial, experimental, testosteronous advantage.

Another problem is that the founders if Silicon Valley companies were mostly apolitical technocrat nerds, with vaguely idealistic convictions in some cases but definitely not Marxist party-style lines to toe. Their companies got infested by women, first as assistants and then as HR where they gained the leverage to hire dysgenically, in favor of leftism and oppression-hierarchy status (minorities).
This precipitated the rot rhay comes from favorong politics and sigbaling over technology proper, which will likely be the downfall of the companies and will open up new space for the young, hungry, right wing technocracy to rise in the next decade.

They aren't innocent.

Nope. Though eventually they are bound to be caught up in the violence.

its called the history of mankind

Define innocent. I'm not talking about violent leftists, I'm talking more about peaceful nonwhites.

They will be given a couple of years to conclude their business and make arrangements elsewhere.

Then they will be evicted.

If they fight back they will be killed.

>Their companies got infested by women, first as assistants and then as HR where they gained the leverage to hire dysgenically
The "PC" or "SJW" people in tech companies (and other companies) serve the exact same function as political commissars in communism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_commissar

It's funny how this can fly under the radar long enough to infect everything, as long as you don't give them an official title.

They have a long and illustrious history of infiltration, and the long march throigh the institutions is the Marxist strategy whose blossoming we are witnessing in the media, education, tech and politics.

My family has seen this shit before.
>t. Russian Jew

>anything you do will simply cause the loss of your homelands to invaders, either with your permission through apathy or over your graves

So is he saying we're done and that we're for the history books, with the brown horde arguing in 1,000 years whether the natives of Europe were their kind of brown people or not. Wonderful.

Wishful thinking. Why would a militant reactionary group try to coerce nonwhites into leaving the country when killing them all would be so much easier? Like I said, the end goal of the alt-right is acceleration.

Well, Spengler was already claiming this a hundred years ago.

Wrong. National Transhumanism is the true solution

He's a recovering cuck.

Man your station and do what you know is right. One of the main things we are facing right now are withering demoralization campaigns by the scared, panicking faggots in charge.
We will be fighting, and we will win, thoigh some parts of the West will fall in the process.
Train, assemble your buds and get ready.
"You may not be interested in politics, but politics is interested in you"

It varies from place to place.

The unrest will play out across the entire Western world, and it will go down differently in different parts of it.

maybe you shouldn't have acted like a massive faggot and betrayed your best military leader becasue you couldn't repress your submissive obsession with attractive men?

In places where we'll be in power we will have the option to arrange for their departure politically. In other places it will be Balkan-style ethnic cleansing.

>t. Russian Jew
Lmao, you're Jewish? How the fuck do you trust a movement like this with your safety? They'll gas you as soon as they issue the DNA tests.

That's another issue with the whole purity spiraling thing. It'll eventually just become a literal embodiment of the Murdoch Murdoch video where they start ousting people for not being "white enough." How long before the "Italians aren't white" and "Slavs aren't white" memes start becoming unironic? This can only go downhill.

Hopefully with non-whites being genocided, rather than white people, which is currently happening, AND every "mainstream" and "moderate" politician is TOTALLY fine with, so fuck you, fuck you cock-sucking "moderates" and fuck your "based black guys", fuck off to r/the_donald where you belong and pray we don't get around to hanging you on day of the rope.

Nothing wrong with the alt-right. They are the only hope this world has.

Good luck finding me fgt

Like I said, the war is taking place across the entire West and it will not be happening in a homogenous way. As a far right Jew for example, I have no idea where I will be wanted and where I will be unwanted. I have deep ties to Europe and a snow white phenotype akin to any Belarusian. It's too early to tell at this stage.

I'm a Jew but I'm not a hypocrite, I see what the leftist Jews in the US are doing and advocating and I understand how this will create vengeance against them.
In my opinion, if we gotta leave then we gotta leave, if a certain population will not want Jews of any kind to be present then we must not stay, even violently right wing ones like myself (and most other Russian Jews desu). If we gotta go then we gotta go, it's something we will need arrange and negotiate in time in a civilized way so that we don't get genocided like dumb fucks whilst stubbornly refusing to leave and yelling about human rights.

Just let USA and Britain go user, they are too far gone. Their political correctness has completely destroyed them. They are becoming weak as nations and they are soon to be no longer the worlds super powers.

You underestimate human potential, things have gotten REALLY bad historically before a backlash proper took place.

I understand that the situation is already dosgusting, but it has to reach a point where a significant proportion of the population is PERSONALLY threatened and harassed, and that's when you'll see the actual flipping of the switch.

You'll just get genocided anyway, don't you see? The alt-right will eventually just get pushed to its most extreme, at which point they'll swiftly remove anyone with Jewish or nonwhite DNA from their ranks through fatal means. I see people espousing this rhetoric already, they don't fucking care that you're a "le based Jew xD"; they still want to fucking kill you. For the life of me I can't understand why you choose side with people who will ultimately want you dead.

If you want to understand accelerationism and how to be in the right mindset for the coming unrest, read

Europeancivilwar. com

The guy is somehow simultaneoisly aware of the precipitously worsening situation and a white-piller. It's uncanny.

Look, you have to distinguish between pol and real life.

In real life people want you GONE, they don't want you dead. I don't think I know a single one of ourguys who would care about Jews beyond not having them around in HIS country.

Pol is simple, real life is complicated.

I view Sup Forums as more of a precursor to the future. Like I said, accelerationism. The Jared Taylor mentality of "we just want whites to be left alone" will inevitably give way to the Weev mentality of "kill every kike" once the pressure cooker starts heating up.

Even though there are guys on this side who want all Jews dead no matter what, I still prefer it to the side that wants all males emasculated and all whites demeaned and destroyed along with their civilization.
I want to live in a world of dangerous nationalism, not in some dystopian mixed Babylon with no dignity or freedom.

What a virgin

very interesting videos. I agree on some points, disagree on others but overall enjoyable and educational. Thanks for the links OP

Hi shareblue.
Anyone opposed to violence is thus aiding our genocide and is an enemy.

Bump - Distributist needs more views. I highly recommend his "Resisting Progressive Institutions" series

That's a lot of people, bro.

Just as the "we just want equal opportunities" gave way to "we want unquestioned supremacy and eternal white humiliation".

The alternative is emerging too, and it is much worse. It is globalized which makes it inescapable, it is Marxist which makes it demonstrably murderous, and it is based on negative, postmodern, ultimately anti-human values.

As a Jew I don't want to see innocent Jews being killed merely for being Jews (different story for leftist agitator Jews).
But as a white dude who grew up in Europe and North America, I am way more concerned about the clearly emerging dystopian swamp that the West is nosediving into. I'll go to war against it because it is everything that I hate.

>Great Britain
>world superpower

There's literally nothing wrong with killing Jews.

You're alone in the world, then. The side that you love wants nothing to do with you.

He's a Jew, and I'm trying to convince him that no matter how hard he shills for the alt-right they'll still want him dead in the end. You're all the proof I need.

I guess we'll see. Hasn't been my experience in real life.

>alt-right
i don't think you are on the right website friend.

people like you are the reason why the Identitarian movement will almost never gain a large following

Whatever, it's a placeholder term, everyone understands what it means even if it sounds faggy.

The Right would be better, but people seem to think it's too broad.

>So basically, regardless of the path we take, the inevitable end goal of the alt-right is mass killings and ethnic cleansings facilitated by a more extreme version of Hitler.

What's the problem with this? Do you have another solution to the problems we currently face as a society?

The Identitarians are pretty top notch bud. I can't think of many movements who are more successful at the moment.

Maybe NRM and NA.

I used to think that the alt-right was trying to minimize conflict, not accelerate it.

We don't want a large following. We want a dangerous following. Large means lots of dead weight and liabilities.

>Why would a militant reactionary group try to coerce nonwhites into leaving the country when killing them all would be so much easier?

Because unlike them, white people actually have morals.

Unfortunately.

Also, Muh Optics, International Diplomacy, etc.

But it was, while it was still possible to have dialogue with the Left.
It's in the last 5 years that centrism and the possobility of dialogue have for all intents and purposes evaporated. At this point counting on things cooling off is extremely naive.

>You'll just get genocided anyway, don't you see? The alt-right will eventually just get pushed to its most extreme, at which point they'll swiftly remove anyone with Jewish or nonwhite DNA from their ranks through fatal means

You're unironically retarded, right? Anyone stable and pragmatic enough to gain real power would also realize that this is a terrible idea.

Good luck taking out the international elite and their millions of pwns with just a few thousand people or so. Retard.

>white people actually have morals
lol, just read this fucking thread and the people who unironically want mass killings

You want both unless you intend to run around like some ass-naked fugitive partisan.

You need popular support, stronghold territories, AND the dangerous crews.

>both sides will end up killing millions and millions of people
>le based jew just picked the one who he thinks he can best negotiate and who will build the world he most wants to live in

There is nothing hard to understand about this you retarded commie shit.

The problem is that the "Alt-Right" even considers that they themselves are remotely competitive with the Jews. This is hubris at best, suicide at worst.

How many "Alt-Right" billionaires are there again? Exactly.

I think that a really important way to look at this movement is through the lens of the complete and utter collapse of Protestants.

They as a group are basically the new niggers. The data on the Protestant descendancy is shocking. Nobody is really talking about this, but I guarantee this will be one of the big stories over the next decade.

youtube.com/watch?v=6CAN-VbxNO0

That's why you get in with biker gangs and the like

i am heir to a west coast textile powerhouse owned by jews (adopted). little do they know I am hitlers man on the inside

It pisses me off hearing the way the organizers of the rally were talking about it after the event, basically doubling down. To them, accelerationism isn't only tactical, they really want a new country or something, something revolutionary and destructive.

Here's the problem. Accelerationism works for the right. Here we are two weeks after and antifa is getting BTFO in the press, Trump has made the right stance and been attacked and is now being vindicated like always, and all the people arrested from the right seem to have a good chance of getting out and suing the city. And the media looks ridiculous. These insane right-wingers have produced a situation where the left disavows antifa and people are aware of them.

So it's a bad situation where this accelerationism works, but only the other side can change that by becoming sensible to how they're being played. It'll take a few years but I think the left really will do this in a transformation similar to the conservative -> alt right transformation.

Richard Spencer is worth like $180 million, but he's still an idiot.

The Right is expanding to encompass a good part of the population, are you trying to say that it's hard to assemble the talent among half of the West to rival some current networks of influential elites?
There are right wing billionaires and there will be billionaires aligned with the Right as it grows.
The governing elite can be, and has been, displaced and replaced many times.

Does weev actually unironically want genocide? I always just assumed he was trolling.

I hate to pull the muh horseshoe theory card, but I fucking hate how much the alt-right has began to act like leftists with their larping as revolutionaries bullshit.