Apologize RIGHT... FUCKING ... NOW to Blacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apologize RIGHT... FUCKING ... NOW to Blacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maiherpri
twitter.com/amwkim/status/847913466908168192?lang=es
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE

WUZ

KANGS

HOL UP

WE GOT BTFO AND SHIEET

H O L U P
O
L
U
P

impressive

So they kept some of the first slaves then.

dey had bubble wrap 2000 years ago?
wew

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw

What about all the mummies of actual pharaohs with intact hair that is European. Ramses had red hair

we waz dick washers n shiet

There were still pharaohs in the age of Christ?
Because if this is a 2000 year old mummy then it was made in 0 ad

there was also a blonde female pharaoh and guy mummies with purple dyed hair and wigs. egypt was a weird place.

... I am not going to even make an argument against this. The bait is so obvious.

We wuz still slaves n shit.

>2000 years
So you mean after it had fallen to irrelevance.

In 17 ad *
And Egypt was occupied by the Romans...
So what gives?

This mummy comes from after Egypt was infiltrated by niggers. Every thing after 746BC is tainted with negroids. Every-thing before is pure caucasoid.

The kings needed dick washers in the after life too

>2000 years ago
>not after the fall of egypt
Yfw the pyramids were built over 4000 years ago when the phaoahs mummies were red abd blonde haired europeans

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

They think ancient white flight means all Egyptians were somehow black. By the time the Nubians were around Egypt was well into decline and considered a backwater by the rising powers of its day.

gib sors pls

Whoops.

Just checked
Literally no pharaohs 2 thousand years back
FAKE NEWS

/egypt/ is one person

So...if the blacks are Hebrews and Egyptians, who kept Hebrew slaves? Themselves?

Very impressive multi-cultural effort. This is proof that diversity is our strength

ayo hold up, facts are RACIST

Hey look, another article that relies on historical ignorance.

so does this mean they owe jews reparations for the whole enslaving them thing?

Nigga aint you been to gods2.com? Its da cherokees!

Didn't the Pharoahs get buried with their still living slaves to serve him in the afterlife?

Dicks dont wash themselves.

Everyone knew that one was a Negroid. The vast majority aren't.

Wow, blacks once had civilization far more greater than that of whites
good to know

If the original Egyptians were black from the start, there's a lot of explaining to do...Such as (see image attached)

That's a Nubian mummy, dumb nigger.

someone post the mummies with red and blonde hair

Fake, and gay

>We wuz kangs
>Da Egyptians had black slaves.

How can logic even compete!

Spain is mostly white people

We reject the British Muslims

Thank you

they literally will not shut up until everyone accepts that everybody back in the old days was a black african

You idiots, this one is 2000 years old, there were no pharaohs in 17ad

I like that one guy patting his nigger on the head like "you wash a good dick Tyrone".

>blacks enslaved other blacks
Implications how do they work

>Nubian invader
>Egyptian

Pick one

If Blacks are Egyptian, and the Egyptians enslaved the Jews, isn't the enslavement of blacks just bad karma?

confirmed

>one example

>a civilization living in north africa
>had black people
imagine my shock

"Real egyptians" those who built pyramides and sphinx were living 4000-5000 years ago
About 2600-3000 years ago egyptians was replaced by Nubians.
This is Nubian mummy. It has nothing to do with ancient Egyptians.

Apologize to Israel niggers

>Egyptians
>2000 year old

Wow! A LEAF!
>Not surprised to see niggers as the last ones of a decadent civilization.

>How can logic even compete!
Don't forget they were the ones who sold their own people into slavery in the first place.

hold on a fucking second

>egyptian pharoh
>from 17 AD

FAKE
Anything that say's "Black History" is pretty much bound to be made up bullshit.

Here is REAL news.

sage

You whites really banked in this egyptian thing to sustain your world view.

Sucks to be you, seems like tutankhamon was an isolated case.

this shit again?

He still walks with us

H-hayai

blacks are so desperate for any trace of historical relevance that they are even willing to literally appropriate a culture that was never theirs.

Here is something else that bugs me. If blacks were truely the original "egyptians". (i.e the ones who built the original pyramids)...Why did it take a fucking white male (Jean-François Champollion) to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphs ?
Blacks forgot their own language ?
Why is it that not a single fucking "egyptian" today is capable of understanding their own original language ?

My Kraka!!!

HOL UP

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maiherpri
>He also had tightly curled, woolly hair, which turned out to be a wig that had been glued to his scalp.[9]

Thank God none of this matters and that no one in the real world gives a flying fuck

Cats where also mummified. Boot n' Boots waz Kangz.

How many people in italy speaks Latin?

And Indoeuropean?

>2000 year old mummyfied cat found in pyramid.
>Cats build the pyramids

>blacks are so desperate for any trace of historical relevance that they are even willing to literally appropriate a culture that was never theirs.
very sad...

>Egyptians
>2000 years ago

- American education

>How many people in italy speaks Latin?
I don't know. But i can tell you one thing for certain...No sub-saharan african taught us how to read latin and helped whites "rediscover" the meaning of that language...We already had our own scholars for that.)

das racism

>How many people in italy speaks Latin?

Loads?

In my country about 5% can read and write Latin.
That's almost a million people.

white societies working together can truly achive great things.

Well yeah it's obvious that racism stops you from learning anything from them, that's why moor knowledge was passed as euro discoveries, until the books were rediscovered in the XXth century.

The thing I love is how much your statement gives away your trembling fear of blacks.

NOW HOL UP

IZ U SAYIN

WE

WUZ

MUFUGIN

MUMMIES

N SHIET

Google image search "white inventors" "European people" "European art history" "German people history"

>that nose
>skin that DARK
ridiculous

No blacks are not related to ancient egyptians

twitter.com/amwkim/status/847913466908168192?lang=es

>Google image search "white inventors"
Do you think it's intentional ? Or is their search engine truely shit ? It can't just be a pure coincidence can it ?...Google wasn't always like that right ? what happened ? were they infiltrated by SJWs ? Who's behind this change ?

So blacks enslaved the Jews. Good luck being a Target now faggot

death to all black niggers
is that better leafcuck

>Mozart was black
>Literally nobody mentioned this, ever
Fucking south african regerssives

Many such cases.

When i type asian inventors...They show me this. It's like , they can't help it.

Ancient egyptians are more related to greeks than blacks FACT.

>2000 year old

Once again proving blacks can rule countries only after they fall from their highest point.

They were the most powerful race ever. Until they were defeated by a bunch of spear chucking cavemen from north.

Egypt wasn't black or African, it was multicultural.
It was occupied by Kushites, Assyrians, Macedonians and Romans in that order and all these peoples helped diversify an otherwise bland, black flashfloodland with pyramids into a place with real culture, music and food.

That said I'm honestly fine with black people having Egypt as their mythological lore in lieu of anything else but Egypt was not "black".

>purple dyed hair and wigs
WE WUZ SJW KVEENZ N SHIET

THE RARE MUTLI-POST FIRST POST BEST POST! Good job Sup Forums. I love when we come together.