Trump puts his money where his mouth is

remember when bernie faggot and hillary the scumbag were talking about free shit for every one? where are they now?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4841850/Donald-Trump-donate-1million-Hurricane-Harvey.html

Wow that's almost what he charges secret service for using trump tower and his golf carts

>what he charges them to do their job
nice bait fag
>not addressing the fact that bernie and hillary are absent

Look man if you wanna vote against your own interests and give me (the costal elite you hate so much) tax breaks go for it. I'm just saying this dude makes warren g Harding look like he dindu nothin

>0.02 shekels have been deposited to your account

67,000 dollars for trump golf carts which he profits off of, and you see nothing wrong here? That's just shitty not to mention unconstitutional but who am I kidding I'm on pol which is just an autistic containment board

Only .02 what the fuck man

>implying trump has to pay to use any of the shit he already owns
I'll bet you're one of those faggots who thinks he's spending millions of dollars to stay at the resort he fucking owns.

One... ONE

wheres bernie and hillary?
they talked about giving shit away and having too much money yet arent throwing in
clinton foundation has enough money they can help

and how much do the clintons charge the secret service to live in their guest house?

Trump isn't using them his secret service are which they do have to pay for on trump property which means that he is technically profiting off of it, you give golf course 67k for cart cart part of 67k will make its way back to trump back account

It will all go to niggers and illegals. Great Job Trufaggot.

I know exactly what my interests are, and I am voting accordingly. And it isn't economical, I don't give a fuck about that.

Fake news

its the point faggot
where are the liberals with money right now
fucking absent

ONE MILLION?!?

The trumptards buthurt and shilling intensifies

>donates 1 million
>1 million is the same amount Trump was loaned by his father

what did he mean by this?

i cant wait for some narrative from liberal homos
>hes worth billions and only gives 1 million

We know you don't Cletus you living in a trailer park already told us that

So what's the real reason you want more of your income to go to poor people that spend their food stamps on weed? Why would YOU vote against your self interest?

that texas can build it into 6 billion dollars and become president

Cause I don't care about Texas I have nice wine and salmon rillette to spend money on

SMALL LOAN

...what? So you really think this is bad?

16 years ago......
and they havent collected any money since then either right?

>We are Democrats we care about le poor and working class
>unless you are white living in a trailer park, then fuck you cis scum

unironically using snopes for credibility... kys.

Just saying what that dude said was false

But fox isn't fake news?

welcome to Sup Forums faggot
here we discuss politics and not about eating fish
i was talking about political figures and you ramble about bullshit
kill yourself faggot

Trump made a profit????

NOOOOOO!!!

Making profits are EVIL!!!

The good guys, like the clintons and bernie HATE profit!!!!

Trump is the real fucking deal.

Where is Obama? Where is Hillary? Where is Bernie? Where's their fucking donations?

Wow, what a great guy. Oh, wait a minute...

1) As has already been pointed out ITT, he currently profits from his 'winter white house' scam.

2) When he finally gets round to paying some tax again, this will be handy.

3) He claims his net worth is $3.5b. Just to put that into perspective, a $1m donation to him is equivalent to someone with $500,000 savings donating ~$150.

Wow.

Don't care about any of that, hate the sjws more than you do cause I live with them. If you read on the news some yuppie In a rich west coast city snapping and going on a rampage you know who it is

KYS faggot.

Thank you for being sane

(((snopes)))

Nobody is obliged to donate.

I will be calling the secret service public affairs office tomorrow morning when they open to confirm that no payments have been made to the clintons since 2001. We will have to wait and see, but its odd that the only citation you can find is from 16 years ago and things could have absolutely changed since then

This user gets it

>0.26 shekels have been deposited to your account

he wouldn't need SS if leftists weren't batshit crazy

>profits from a scam
hes fucking rich and why not go to where shit is first class
obama and clinton were profiting from the scam
>clinton foundation flush with cash
>that old bitch gets lucrative speaking engagements and book deals because she sold america out
>obamas get same benefits but no charity slush fund
you are a dipshit

what a ripoff I demand more shekle

Every president needs secret service. I hate the man but he doesn't deserve to die he has an 11 year old kid

He's not going to donate it.
He's also going to fuck over getting relief funds to Texas and give dems the presidency for the next 30 years.

Th..they don't agree with my opinions reeeeeeeeeeeeedsdseeeee kys

>hes not going to do what he says he will
>i arrived at this conclusion with no evidence
fucking retard

Profiting from public office, yes I think it's bad

Notice all the shit head liberal celebrities arent donating a thing.

Only Trump put his $$$ up to help. Not one of the "lets help humanity" shitlibs like colbert or that skank chelsea handler.

>hes fucking rich and why not go to where shit is first class
You're American, so I can understand why you would think a gold-plated bowel movement is first-class. However, just to let you know, it really isn't.

No really, it isn't.

>greentext nonsense about former politicians profiting from the speaking circuit
No shit. Everyone does that. It's just not the same thing I was talking about.

Nice way to prove you're not a dipshit, dipshit.

He never donated for 9/11 relief or to veterans like he said he would. And he can't fucking pass simple legislation.

Stop sucking his dick yah cuck.

>And he can't fucking pass simple legislation
I thought that was the job of congress, not the president user

They can't their in denial

hes done more than the last 3 presidents combined.

>He never donated for 9/11 relief or to veterans like he said he would.
source?

then impeach every senator who can trade on the market and not be subjected to insider trading investigations. When the same senators who write the "Clean Coal Act" can short coal futures, we got a fucking problem user

>Notice all the shit head liberal celebrities arent donating a thing.
>Only Trump put his $$$ up to help.

It's also possible, just possible mind you, that the shit head liberal celebrities are donating things. It's possible, just possible mind you, that only Trump felt it would be good to engage the most powerful publicity organ in America to advertise his own donation.

Of course, all of this is just hypothetical.

Not really the same thing at all, this is direct

its profit from office. who cares if its direct or indirect?

Or Hillary's buddies that shorted pharma stocks while they were crafting hillarycare.

It's all so corrupt it's beyond saving

>implying leftists economic policies aren't self apparently perfect

Top whew, sweetie

Bill maher donated all the proceeds from one of his shows to Houston

>0.14 shekels have been deposited to your account

>muh american argument
i am not some poorfag that has never traveled outside the us
top notch accommodation in hong kong is like a motel here
europe is a refugee shithole and i wont be going back soon
enjoy your pale buck toothed women in your so called beautiful top notch rape center you call a country
>truck of peace coming through beep beep

then why did you try and delineate the two?
Why didnt you just acknowledge that it is in fact "profit from office" via a different means.

The other aspect is that congress has explicitly said that you can bill the secret service for rent and Joe Biden actually does it. I will be speaking to a secret service public affairs official tomorrow to get the exact figures for every protected individual tomorrow morning when my field office opens.

You do realise you're now super mad at this guy for suggesting golden toilets aren't actually fancy. Good job.

one cannot shill now that election is over your imaginary shekles are going to waste, besides shekles are worthless compared to the US dollar

Refugee shithole, the gritti palace had no refugees

i like that display

>super mad
i aint even slightly pissed
the projection is strong with you

NOT ENOUGH DRUMPF

take it
i saw it on the webz and realized it would be applicable here

He votes against his own interest because it's easier for the government to spend his money 'charitably' on social programs than it is for him to actually donate and volunteer himself.

Sure buddy.

((((Fox))))

thats gonna be the narrative soon
they claim hes not a real billionare but will mention his wealth when they want more of it
>blurry_man_with_popcorn.png

It's just a small loan, niggers.

conservatives donate their money
liberals donate other peoples' money

a tale old as time

Actually, it would be unconstitutional
>dozens of Secret Service people use golf carts at a world-class golf resort that has rich customers all the time
>business is lost because of the golf carts being used, as the actual customers can't use them
>Secret Service policy is to pay for what they use, because it's unconstitutional for military officials/government officials to seize assets from citizens just because it's convenient (i.e., quartering of troops)
>WHHAAAH the secret service is following their own policy and compensating the owners of assets they're using

yup
i was pointing that out to any /leftypol/ or R[edit] faggots lurking here
their tears give them away

if Drumpf is a multimillionaire, why is he only donating a million dollars?

>0.08 shekels have been deposited to your account

*actually, it would be unconstitutional for them not to pay Trump

>from the center of world banking
>doesn't know $#!+ about economics

Trump's cash and personal assets, as reported by Forbes, are $0.27B out of $3.5B. Let's suppose for the sake of an extreme example that he has $0.27B in trivially-accessible liquid assets. That's a retarded assumption, but whatever.

Out of his "cash", he has donated ~0.4% in a single stroke.

In comparison, your hypothetical $150 donation is from someone who has $38,571 in cash and $461,429 in non-liquid assets. Really, though, it's only $142, as I'm sure you would have figured out yourself, if you actually did the math and didn't just blindly accept the figures spoonfed to you by your friendly local shill mill.

Oh man! I spend time googling '5-star Hong Kong' and 'best motel America', I shoop them together and come back to find that Dutch here has eclipsed any contribution I would have made.

Seriously, kudos to you .

liberal faggots would probably like to use that line but then that would meant they would actually have to acknowledge trumps generosity
but they probably will use that line if they go down this road

2 cents not worth it

i said top notch not the best
i stayed in a hotel for a month in hong kong that was touted a luxury
what did people sau about it?
full sixe showers here
i dont have to google it you broke faggot
i actually went there
enjoy your googling things i actually do

But if trump is such a generous man looking out for tax payers can't he just foot the bill

Nope, still not mad

How about ss protecting the 18 other trumps on business trips?

nope
just clarifying for the poorfag
but you are lurking my posts so i was correct about the projection