Martin Shkreli deathswitch, wikileaks takendown, Hillary DNA

Martin Shkreli deathswitch, wikileaks takendown, Hillary DNA.

DNA Sequence with the codes.

WHY WAS MUUUH LAST POST TAKEN DOWN!!!!!

WTFffff

Its still thursday!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=msSoq4lpULY&feature=youtu.be&t=142
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump for interest, show some emails OP

>Its still thursday!
Not in Europe

>selling DNA as if it's a nuclear device
Exactly what can people do with DNA that would get Hillary scared but be innocuous to the public?

clone her like jurassic park

ID her on the crimescene
she can probably keep the rest of her DNA under wraps due to having been a high profile politician; and foreign agents with her DNA would be dangerous to certain systems.

Bump for answers

B U M P
Back on Sup Forums for max memes

So when do we get the emails?

Martin dies tonight cheggem

Why the fuck did he go out alone?

Why attention whore this shit but not release anything. He doesnt have anything, he is addicted to attention, the precise reason he raised the price of that drug so high. To narcissists, any attention is good attention and he is getting the best of both worlds here. Positive attention from the right and negative attention from the left

Hes full of shit.

That's a lie, he's already dead

Digits confirm: Martin is suicided

Trips: Hillary is revealed

LOOK AT THOSE GODDAMN DIGITS

He's a lying attention whore.

WHOM.

I'm aware of this user thats why i write comments towards them user... what do they think I'm scared\?

They know who you are too senpai.
(you) post here too.

>whom

so just Jurassic park

Does anyone remember when Skreli was chasing Hillary around New York on live stream?

no moron

this i have a pharmacy friend who would eat lunch out of those bags

>going to jail
>knows he won't last
>claims some bs about Hillary
>gets her to kill him

He's an evil asshole who wanted people to suffer just to make a buck and he's too much of a pussy to kill himself.

>ID her on the crimescene

LOL truly the funniest thing I've read all day! you really think a high up elite like HIllary would do the dirty work herself and have her DNA at the scene? Good luck ID'ing her you dumb twat.

whom was funny but listing american intelligence agencies, then listing american intelligence agencies wasnt. If I didnt know any better I would say most of this board is underaged

i suspect he hates her from some situation that was never publicized for confidentiality reasons.

>Shrkerli trying to cure HRC discovers her nervous system is destroyed because of adrenochrome

We shouldn't rely on digits too much. Kek may think we're abusing his powers. Also, how sleepy is everyone feeling? I'm feeling very sleepy. Need to find a comfy pillow and ease my mind.

Hey Hlllary!

to be honest

Good thing you don't know any better.
You don't honestly think that this site is, or was ever anonymous?

good idea user. we should all just take some adrenocrhome and pass out.

so anyone seen my tobacco?

fucking isis, they got me in the end
I can't find my tobacco

>whom
so much for the (((high verbal IQ)))

Fucking larp bullshit

So, you just regurgitate whatever? He raised the price in accordance with insurance protocol. They give it away to people who can't afford it and all that needs done is a request form needs filled out.

Oh, KEK is only just getting started. Praise his name.

Go check around your house for 30 minutes then let us know if you find it.

deth 2 nonbelievers tbqh

Martin Shkreli dies every summer. It's kind of a tradition for him.

SEQUENCE#1 is, allegedly:
Jioyzeyj yhnu cfy oqdc duio. Poijr usl hf Tacrhl, ehspf ow ncwisxpx.
>trans
If we didn't live venturously, plucking the wild goat by the beard, and trembling over precipices, we should never be depressed, I've no doubt; but already should be faded, fatalistic and aged. Virginia Woolf
Someone else did the first part, I am not really good with codes but I got the 2nd part on the supposition that e = o

Where are the emails Shkreli, it's 1:30am here. I want the proof that this bitch is a lizard now.

losing your tobacco when you are drunk and just want to go to sleep is not a larp mate.

They can say what they want about these dude weed "people" but I need my tobacco

They can smoke whaleruss for all I care I just need my God damn smokee

i kno user, i think we will have to wait a little longer,

>They're still stupid enough to try to fuck over the Shrek man
Globalists and kikes are so pompus and proud you'd think they were all British

Explain please m8

What fuck are you smoking?

>He thinks that a world renowned humanitarian, former first lady, former senator, former secretary of state, and ivy league graduate lawyer would waste her time using a degenerate cesspit like Sup Forums

LOL you "people" (I use quotations around people because alt-righters are subhuman filth) are truly retarded.

Well that's enough Sup Forums for today. I'm so tired of this larping. Won't he give it a rest? Or maybe he fell asleep on his keyboard. Haha. Wow its getting late cya guys.

>He doesnt have anything
Just like Assange right?
Except unlike Assange Martin isn't a leftist pussy

Why though? Why not just release them all at once?

> being this delusional

Tiedemans rod 3, or I was supposed to but swedish whalelover have been here and taken my tobacco

There is no proof. Shkreli is a degenerate pharma price gouging fraudulent criminal who should be put up against a wall and shot.

Is the sequencing done yet?

Wasn't That hillary's stunt double?

How bout some snus?

Hillary has achieved more in 1 lifetime than your entire ancestral line of potato farmers and pub whores has achieved in it's existence. Show respect to your genetic superiors you fucking basement dwelling loser.

because donald trump is aware of all the things "we" are aware of and is moving the globalists into place via a strategy we are totally ignorant to.

consider that the MSM is suddenly backing off trump and reporting more fairly around the time shrek reports this being in his possession.

Or she was a clone, which makes things interesting if that's the DNA he showed.

yes

Sooo.... you're saying she has genetic privilege?

>biggest loser in American political history.

If it was a clone, then it's still going to be identical to Hillary's DNA.

DNA sequence #1 from Shrek's emails looked like a code due all the re-occurence of letter "K"
Using DNA sequences for crytography is getting quite popular these days
Someone did the first part which yielded:

Jioyzeyj yhnu cfy oqdc duio. Poijr usl hf Tacrhl, ehspf ow ncwisxpx.

...not sure what site he used for this but I trust him. I did the second part which gives the Virginia Woolf quote (see screenshot above).

Super cuck faggot

It was. Some like to play everything as a a fullblown david icke thing (or disinfoers that like to bind a good conspiracy to a crazy one)

that cat looks menacing

this is the most embarrassing series of laps ever...im pretty sure it is hilllary only she could be so devastatingly tone deaf.

It has to be swedes, I don't think nissen from petrinehoy (closest nisse from where I am right now, I'm not home) would have done this.

I don't see how I could have pissed him off, I clearly gave him porridge last jul
>Fug he is pissed isn't he?
>He is going to get me?
I fucking gave him porridge!

motherfucker, I noticed too.
I'm telling you, Antifa is about to be destroyed, the media will completely turn on them. They did their part.
(Had a million captchas to solve)

hey i kind of relate. Whenever there's a big leak that has real information, do the leakers ever put on a big show and set up a countdown?

It makes me trust sources less when they do this, and I haven't been proven wrong yet.

PsyOP to implant the idea of sleep to kill the thread.

Well, yeah, that's the point.

>democrat being a racist
typical

thanks for the insight (not)

I'm out of the loop for not having facebook and i'm never signing up for facebook

Not tobacco, apparently.

Senpai, stop larping.

>alt-lefters
fify

Do you have any idea how easy it would be for foreign intelligence to collect a sample of DNA? That bitch has hair falling out left and right, not to mention the gunk she coughs up into glasses everywhere she goes.

It's 1:39 fellow Croatian, we should be heading to sleep. It's such a comfy night to snuggle up in bed and think about all the of happiest times ahead. Let's go to sleep, it sounds so amazing, so comfy. I'm yawning so much! Haha! XD

For fucks sake am I going to have to sequence this shit myself?

>Jioyzeyj yhnu cfy oqdc duio. Poijr usl hf Tacrhl, ehspf ow ncwisxpx
I'm unsure of how you got here.Can you elaborate?

this fucking thread is getting slid so fucking hard.
guys.
Don't let this die.

I believe he's got them.

Fug it's nissen
He is going to kill me
youtube.com/watch?v=msSoq4lpULY&feature=youtu.be&t=142

Also they can put her consciousness in the clone while her real body is asleep and torture her in the clone body. They can "sattelite her in," so to speak.

djt def knows what we know he is on it clearly he is letting it play thru congress

Jokes on you, I sleep during the day.

uh...

It's literally 2am in Croatia, just go to sleep and maybe you won't be a misreable loser your whole life.

Okay. I guess. I don't see how that quote means anything at all, or how you got to it from the random string of letters but fair play to you anyway