/HTG/: HEART OF LA Pt. 3

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc. We are especially looking for people who are good at making maps that we can use to analyze shipping routes, suspected trafficking hubs and routes, and the whole nine yards. Anyone who knows how to make these and is willing to do so would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Past threads of interest:

>full of google maps investigation; Port Angeles, Anacortes, Bellingham
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667/#132911667

>alleged member of human trafficking operation for South America to US/Canada shared info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133999755/#133999755

>data dump of a lot of compiled info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134584287/#134584287

>compiled info
archive.is/QIiMT

Thread's attempted focus for today is to find one of the larger distribution centers in Los Angeles, CA, specifically front companies in the area that we have narrowed the search zone down to. Reminder that all info is being compiled into a list.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtu.be/6Md3opKXzaE
dot.ca.gov/hq/tpp/offices/ogm/maps_and_reports.html
dot.ca.gov/hq/tpp/offices/ogm/key_maps_files/Warehousing,_Drayage_firm_locations_in_LA.pdf
dot.ca.gov/hq/tpp/offices/ogm/CFMP/Dec2014/Appendices/Appendices/Appendix_B_Fact_Sheets/Dec2014/Appendix_B-6-6_LABasin_121214.pdf
acta.org/projects/projects_completed_alameda_factsheet.asp
up.com/aboutup/community/inside_track/smline-07-25-2017.htm
railway-technology.com/projects/alameda/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Miami Dade PD are running an organ smuggling ring with one of their hospitals, most likely MS 13 or Mexican Mafia. Entire hospital floor, looks like something out of the movie Hostel. Docs are all sick fucks, sociopaths in the most literal sense. Either that, or it's MK Ultra.

Here is the new proposed search vector.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Here's our dot map with the police stations outlined. Inside of it is the new search vector as well.

I work at a Doubletree hotel. Anything I should do?

Do you ever see unattended children lingering in the front lobby?

Anything weird about Doubletree?

Spooky, we've gotten similar stories in these generals in fact.

No

We have two top contenders for MDC's right now. Here is the first one, Yellowstone International and the surrounding block.

Well don't be surprised if you start to.

This our second one which is located in the Southern Santa Fe area.

Mostly homeless, some runaways and junkies. Must be major $ involved, as not only local PD is involved, at least one Florida State Trooper and a crew of hospital staff. All Spanish speakers.

Could just be shit parents tho.

Helps to vent here, cause no way in hell anybody would believe it

This is apparently a big thing in Florida, all the testimonies point to there.

It's connected to a convention center.

A lot of conventions are held at hotels though, anything else weird like the presence of Uber?

Don't they have a special type of Uber just for limousines? Crazy.

Thought you would like that one.

Nah, they just fuck the kids on the Hyleroop apparently.

I love memes, especially the ones I post.

>hyperloop
I was under the impression that Elon Musk was one of the good ones, but then again, he isn't directly involved.

Maybe it's a case of blackmail.

How so? I haven't been following any investigations related to large-scale infrastructure projects.

You think just politicians are indoctrinated? Some people might even be drugged and be forced to commit acts while they're technically under. Probably don't remember it when they come to aside from the blackmail footage.

No one comes to mind specifically. But did you hear what happened to Katy Perry?

You think I needed to hear anything about Katy Perry to know the case is not the same with her? The signs are obvious with her.

Wait, is this something new that you're going to tell me? I misread your post.

I'm just making conversation.

It was earlier this month, but reminds me a little of what happened to Kanye:
youtu.be/6Md3opKXzaE

Faking it for attention?

Just playing it up or legitimate glitch in her programming, either one is possible. Kanye at least seems to know about the situation he's in.

Did all the Frankposters get banned?

>Implying we would ever be that lucky

nope

A lot of the shills might still be broken by the panda posting that apparently only the CIA could ever know about and implement properly.

Bump

We hit on something important yesterday: the train.
There's so much cargo that goes along the train system in SoCal, especially up the Alameda Corridor from the Ports up to the Warehouses. We could look at where the rail yards are, what companies ship along these rails, and the warehouses/fleets near them.
>dot.ca.gov/hq/tpp/offices/ogm/maps_and_reports.html
>dot.ca.gov/hq/tpp/offices/ogm/key_maps_files/Warehousing,_Drayage_firm_locations_in_LA.pdf
>dot.ca.gov/hq/tpp/offices/ogm/CFMP/Dec2014/Appendices/Appendices/Appendix_B_Fact_Sheets/Dec2014/Appendix_B-6-6_LABasin_121214.pdf
>acta.org/projects/projects_completed_alameda_factsheet.asp
> up.com/aboutup/community/inside_track/smline-07-25-2017.htm
>railway-technology.com/projects/alameda/
Finished in 2002, perhaps some of the Front Companies popped up around then.

I was cruising around that area this morning, found some things which could be noticeable.

I'm not sure I want to reverse image search that.

All it brings up is more cute baphomets, I found it on the chans anyway.

Is that just a building with a hole in the wall for a door?

I mean, practically. Looks rather shabby.

Some of these are me mostly being thorough btw. Detailing just about anything that could be used.

Daily reminder: this is Frank under a proxy

The lack of any signage denoting what these places are supposed to be is the most suspicious.
Even ghetto businesses in industrial areas will typically at least have something in the front window indicating their name or place of business

Traffic Maps.

Something else to look at/for is Routes between the MDC Location & the Clusters/POI(Points of Interest) on/in the City Map.

Similar line of reasoning as mine. Makes you think.

reminder that the city of Vernon is very suspicious. They made that show True Detective based on it. Huge amount of tax money for barely any residents.

Yeah I've been marking in the fleets and such, with the trains and higher-traffic or direct street routes...
Will you tell us if we're right, if we put forth a suggestion of a specific block/cluster of buildings?

Had to crop it, but here's one that was posted on the other channel.

not even trying to hide the samefagging anymore are you Frank? KEK. watch these two IDs lads, trust me.

What time of day was that image created?

>dammit this is funny but I don't want to download it

hey, mega fagget, why don't you drop your trip and stop bringing in so much negative attention to you and this thread? Just saying... fucking faggot piece of shit retard...

16:19:29
That time yesterday.

1. Do you think that our two supposed MDC locations would connect to each other if we looked at the possible routes between the two?

2. Is Hyperloop possibly involved in this at all? We've been looking into them due to the location of their corporate office.

3. In the end, will we have to statistically determine which area would most likely serve as the best MDC to truly find it?

>frank trying to pretend that deepdrive is still a thing and wasn't debunked

If you think of it more like a type of virus it's not than unfathomable at all. Also when you delete something from your devices it's not actually deleted. It just gets stored somewhere else until it's eventually replaced with new data. One could design a program that never gets eventually replaced.

>4:20
Well I would expect that to still have pretty high levels of traffic, I'd like to see a traffic report for like 10-11 pm

I would think they'd connect, unless they were run by two different groups. Possible but probably not likely due to the size of the operation.

Sorry shill, I'm already paranoid about it and you're not that convincing

Here is the dot map with the police stations outlined btw. It made a realistic heart shape, which I thought was interesting.

t. retard user that thinks VPNs = "computer wizardry" and admits he doesn't know anything about how computers actually work

>heart shape
Do you see Jesus' face in toast too?

Do you see it now?

I don't go looking for patterns that aren't there.

I think it's relevant for the allegory that it serves.

It's important to understand/know how Traffic works in the Search Area since it can tell you different things.

As I've said repeatedly. Proxies are not something I use, LARPing isn't what I do & the dox of Frank was a trap.

"Deep Drive" is just another name for it. This website isn't immune & the history of Sup Forums shows how effective it can be.

1) Possibly. That would also depending on the Network(s) involved.

2) Don't know.

3) That's one way to do it.

>satan trips
>mark of the beast
>jew star
>saturn worship
>Frank says Jews didn't do 9/11 and tried to warn us
Frank confirmed for antichrist

Something like a frequency table could maybe work. Would just need to come up with a list of relevant variables to use as data. I'm thinking that what ever location has the most variables like storage, ghost fleets locations, good traffic routes connected to it, and etc might work for such an analysis.

If you're not using proxies, why have you "two" coincidentally come on at the same time in multiple threads and started talking to "eachother"?

Frank you are god awful at samefagging, even your sycophants aren't defending you anymore

Well they wouldn't really be variables, but perhaps you still know what I mean.

A6 and A5 used to talk to each other before the shills came into the KB's, that's when he would start copy pastaing and shilling really hard. If you want to make such an accusation.

Thanks Satanon5, but how would traffic be different there than it is in other places? Besides the times that it's busy, how else could that help? We know the area will be filled with trucks anyway, so analyzing the type of vehicles wouldn't really help. We probably need either people there or to see when the schedules of these warehouses would be.

Also when are you going to do another KB?

>Thanks Satanon5
>Frank cracking jokes with himself

fucking kek

shut up cuck. Frank got noticeably butthurt over A6's spam. You are one sad hombre sucking his cock instead of continuing with your sham investigation

1) What time of day should we be checking traffic? It varies depending on the hour.

2) What exactly does the traffic tell us anyways when we don't really know where the MDCs/DCs are located? It's hard to pin anything concrete down when we're still in the theoretical stage of things.

How many times do you have to be told that Anon5 and Frank are two different people?

>he's trying to change his typing styles
holy kek Frank, we can just look at the gasden flag in the archives and see how you were talking to yourself initially

why isnt puerto rico on the map or guam?

It might connect to this place, I remember A5 said this was the northern part (or part of it anyway) that connects to the secondary DC that also has a southern part to it as well. I think you said the secondary DC was in between the two I think.

If I was A5 I would probably be able to think of better questions to publicly ask myself.

I see my post clearly got under your skin.

You sound upset

Take your meds, they're not the same person

we got him boys. this level of denial is only found in true samefranks

I'm trying think of POI's within the search vector though because I know those are the ones we really want to analyze.

WELP I'M OFF TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES

Me: I'm not A5
UglyFaggotShill: HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THAT DENIAL. That means it MUST be him!