DO NOT TOUCH my motherfucking President. Do you hear me?

youtube.com/watch?v=qjTvpdp5sVA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OO3WF1Ek7RU?t=431
vladtv.com/article/218527/rapper-who-threatened-donald-trump-arrested-for-possession-of-stolen-gun
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YES!

/ournigger?

yeeeee

This sort of thing fills me with hope.

If you're a capitalist real nigga that cares about making money you are my guy.

I honestly think the only people who talk about blacks on this board are trolls and shills who perpetuate identity politics. America is a Bi-racial country.

>based black man
Typical gamburger baka

>i sold my race because a nigger said something in a video

oven yourself my dude

>I honestly think the only people who talk about blacks on this board are trolls and shills who perpetuate identity politics. America is a Bi-racial country.
You ever had to deal with niggers before? Apparently not. One black guy that likes Trump and carries an AK doesn't make all niggers good. Most are fucking leeches that murder rob and rape at an exorbitant rate.

Because of the kikes.

This mans name is Lyor Cohen.

Lyor Cohen (Hebrew: ליאור כהן; born October 3, 1959) is an American music industry executive.

Cohen has been actively involved in Hip-Hop at various top labels for more than 30 years, as the industry grew from the margins of pop culture to the mainstream. He started by managing highly successful rappers for pioneering firm Rush Productions, then led Def Jam, the Hip Hop genre's top record label at the time, "the most important African-American music company since Motown" according to Newsweek.[1]

After Def Jam, Cohen successively assumed the leadership of one of the music industry's major labels, Warner, which represent popular musicians of all genres (including Rap, rock, and country). In September 2012 Cohen put in his resignation at Warner and eventually started his own independent label, 300.

[YouTube] The Tall Israeli That Runs The Rap Industry - Illuminati Satanic Music Industry Exposed (embed)
Skip to around 7:10 in this video if the timestamp doesn't work and listen carefully to what he says.

Now obviously the Jews control everything, but it's another thing entirely for this man to be so open about it.

Its always the man who doesn't want to be noticed that's pulling the strings.

What if I told you Lyor Cohen now runs Youtube Music. He's now in a position to promote his artists and his agency AND HIS DEGENERACY to the masses on an even more massive scale.

THIS MAN HAS DESTROYED BLACK CULTURE FOR DECADES.

Listen, if you're a black person and you're reading this you have to know about this and you have to start stigmatizing degeneracy. Theres a reason mumble rappers are more popular now. There's a reason why rappers such as LIL UZI VERT (LIL LUCIFER) and other degenerates like XXXTENTACION (or however you spell that retards name) get promoted.

Nigs need to WAKE UP. FUCKING WAKE UP. IF YOURE FAVORITE ARTISTS ARE DOING DEGENERATE SHIT DONT LAUD THEM FOR IT.

youtu.be/OO3WF1Ek7RU?t=431

kys

I grew up in Chicago and people would travel in groups in case of blacks. You'd see a groups of Latin people, Chinese people, European people even gay people just in case a group of blacks came around they could defend themselves and not be jumped and robbed.

can we keep him?

Obviously. The fucking kikes run the major cities.

BLACK CULTURE AND BLACK SOCIETY HAS BEEN MANIPULATED BY THE KIKES SINCE BEFORE THE JAZZ ERA

>can we keep him?
Damn man, he'd rip your heart out and eat it if shit hit the fan, General Butt Naked style. Never, ever, never ever never trust a black, user. They will slice your throat in a heartbeat.

>a ganster with an illegal AK speaking ebonics is ok if he is for trump
Ah the jews again.
Jew hip hop is beastie boys you spastic, as much as I love hip hop no jew is needed to let this music degenerate by itself.
Those jews..do they also run wealthy oil dynasties in texas and 95% of real-world business or only arts and shitty hip hop labels, mong user?

My thoughts while watching

I wonder if it isn't you who is the jew, shill.
Just because I despise mong-tier logics doesn't mean I am jewish.
What I am is a mentalist.
I knof 100% certain that you are under 25. How did I do it?

Still pulling this fucking Kikery 101. Is there anything you can say that doesn't involve one of the rules for radicals you subversive motherfucker?

Why don't you make a point instead of attacking me? Would a kike shill post something AGAINST ISRAEL YOU IMBECILE?

Stop projecting you useless cockroach. Your employers should fire you for being such a shitty fucking jew. You didn't learn subversiveness well enough. kys.

Technically, his AK isn't illegal. Draco AKs are classified as pistols in America so long as they don't have a buttstock. Gotta love American gun laws, lol.

vladtv.com/article/218527/rapper-who-threatened-donald-trump-arrested-for-possession-of-stolen-gun

We have the best violent Felons, don't we folks?

Gangster Rap has always been Jewish cultural destruction theater. It's what Jews do: destroy host culture and get rich doing it.

Jerry Heller started the shit with NWA.

I agree,
Black people supporting crooked Dem$ is Crazy!
Tax this,
Tax that!
Pocket that!
Mexican Cocked our jobs!
Fuck that!

Trump, Build that Wall!

BTW- if you are wearing Camo,
99%, I won't shoot U, Brother!

ya bet he IS /ournignog/

>Would a kike shill post something AGAINST ISRAEL YOU IMBECILE?
yes yes they would
ur really dumb

go worship satan some more kike.

I hate to say it, but he is.

ha ha....b-based...

He's /ournig/

>post yfw Trump retweets this video

> It's what Jews do: destroy host culture and get rich doing it.
Yep, if you let jews run a liberal market in your country they just take what ever is holy and add fart and piss jokes and make your prophets and saints do degenerate things and subvert every law and anything gross that shocks people and attracts shekels just from being so radically offensive. Like if they could get away with it they'd make movies in China of Buddha fucking elephants and all sorts of degenerate shit; he'd reach enlightenment by farting real loud. Confuscius would be a pot head in some tv series.

Just imagine the worst shit you can imagine some respected cultural figures doing and that's what the jews will write when they can manipulate your culture. Destroying all your values and ripping apart your society. And they'll expect you to thank them for creating such a wonderful new culture for you.

Honestly we need to start fucking with Jew's culture so they get a taste. Need to make Moses a total degenerate perv master who fucked bulls and raped women with magical tentacle staves. Joseph's coat was "of many colors" because he let all his brothers fuck him and cum on his coat until it stained a bunch of different shades.

This is the shit jews do to every other culture. They need that shit done to theirs.

>Based af
How can white liberals even compete?

Blacks are the real whites.

>Blacks are the real whites.

WE WUZ...
I don't even know anymore

>only uneducated white people support Trump