University Refuses To Release Tickets For Shapiro Event

Berkeley's still doing everything it can to silence Ben Shapiro.
>dailywire.com/news/20509/more-berkeley-stonewalling-university-refuses-daily-wire

Come on, gang.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FKmys1LAJuA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States#Race
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel#Ethnic_and_religious_groups
dailywire.com/news/3558/enough-ego-fight-stop-trump-rubio-must-offer-cruz-ben-shapiro
youtube.com/watch?v=hECK7W0E76Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shapiro kike should play the anti-semitism card tbqh, what the fuck are they gonna do?

Nah.

Considering they made him pay 15K for security, doing that seems like it could open them up for a lawsuit. Given Shapiro's background in law, they really don't want that.

Literally doesn't matter if he's a kike. He still makes the left looks insane by implying hes some sort of nazi/fascist which is a good thing.

Yep, jewish harvard law grad means knowledge and what's more valuable? Jewish harvard law connections.

This could mean good news for us though.

>no ones going to fight for a kike around here
back to rapeit
> you gotta go back

Stop using "literally" in every fucking sentence, you inbred hick.

My favorite is when they call him a nazi. Or situations like this when the guy asks if he detests the KKK...forgetting he is a practicing Jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=FKmys1LAJuA

>the muzzie won't denounce the Islamic Brotherhood

Yeah and his counter was to ask Shapiro if he detest nazis and the KKK...like a complete idiot. I want to smack that asshole so bad in that clip.

What is the logical connection between the left screenshot and the right screenshot?

And also,

>What Linda said is bad because...
>SHE ISN'T HERE TO DEFEND HERSELF, SHAME ON YOU!
>Fine, let's talk about your organisation...
>DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT, INFIDEL!

A Jew not caring if America is browned meanwhile in Israel they have a Jewish ethnostate on ethnic lock down.

Typical Jew double standard. Fuck the West and protect the Zionist state of Israel.

France is truly lost.

One reason I watch a lot of Shapiro clips is the hopes that one day he will have an intellectual equal to debate...

I'm not holding my breath.

Yeah, he sure does take down these middle of the road college students and leftist speakers with gender studies degrees far too easily.

It's fun to watch, but in a sort of Mike Tyson vs a midget kind of way. He's incredibly sharp and very well versed on the things he speaks about. I feel that even he is a little tired of it and would like to square off against someone more capable. I heard the name Sam Harris thrown around a few times, but I don't know too much about him other than he's pretty outspoken about religion.

Debate about muh conservative principles? Dude is a fucking idiot.

>Jewish ethnostate
What's with this meme?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States#Race
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel#Ethnic_and_religious_groups

>US 73.6% white
>Israel 75.6% Jewish (of any background including Africa)

By this standard the US is an ethnostate.

In the age of leftism running amok, someone speaking up for conservative principals is much needed. But let me ask you this: what makes him an idiot?

Much much smarter than you, that's for sure.

The Jew cares about Pisslam and communists. In Israel they care about Pisslam. What's your point, you literal nigger?

He's blatantly inconsistent on where he wants his principles applied for obvious reasons. Almost like they aren't actually principles at all.

I doubt Ben actually has any ulterior motives to destroy the white race, but he should really just move to Israel. It's clear that's where his heart is.

He plainly says that race isn't an issue, but culture is. The other screenshot doesn't contradict that.

Those US stats include hispanics with whites. It's closer to ~60% now.

Answer yourself this - What percentage of the US was white 100 years ago?

And what % of 'Israel' was jew 100 years ago?

You absolute KIKE.

I've been listening to Shapiro for a long while now and I really can't think of a time he has been inconsistent. He's changed his mind on issues before but provided more than enough rationale to back up his perspective. So I'm curious, where is he inconsistent that you know of?

The left screenshot is one of the main things dragging back Sup Forums

Yeah it's a real shame I didn't put more of my time and effort into making another Jewish media network to provide a platform for the losing side of a century's long argument.

Considering Ben has spoken out against illegal immigration, this image is kinda dumb.

Go ask him what he'd think about the browning of Isreal so long as they were Jewish.

He would probably say that's fine. They're pretty brown anyway over there.

If you let that tweet bother you and polarize you, you're no different than the brainless left imo. Shapiro has always made a point that Western culture and Americanism is the most important, not race. That is the basis of that tweet. As long as they come here legally, pay their taxes, and assimilate with what makes our nation the greatest in the world, they are welcome.

But beside that, you didn't answer my question.

>Jewniversity denies entrance to Jewish NeoCon
and literally no one cared since that is too obvious of a Staged Feud Drama thing, NEXT

btw, dem black people must be awake to zio-jewish trickery by now

>Azealia Banks voted Trump
>still a hard time with (((labels)))
>her promised Presbyterian-Christian Saviour President, surprisingly (as in, election promises reversed), continues Obama policy of bombing M.E. and 'Murican troops' lives and $ spent on dying for Israel's benefit over in Afghanistan

Berkley students are dumb for even giving a shit about Ben Shapiro. He's a Jew. Do they think he's a Nazi Jew? A white supremacist Jew?

Nothing Jews say really matters to me. I always just assume they're playing an act.

Didn't he pay them 15K already?

Is this Jew getting Jew'd by them?

>Azealia Banks
Azealia Banks is fucking insane, bipolar and a bundle of other mental illnesses. If this statement were true kanye west would have been dropped by his label, after his vocal support for trump and meeting in person.

I have a feeling that Shapiro vs. Berkeley is going to be as instructive as Charlottesville in figuring out if fair play still works for Normal Conservatives.

We already have the example of Charlottesville where fair play/honest coverage by MSM does not work for anyone even remotely pro white. Though Shapiro, being a Jew, will probably fair better, I bet he gets set up here too.

>I have a feeling that Shapiro vs. Berkeley is going to be as instructive as Charlottesville in figuring out if fair play still works for Normal Conservatives.

Yes. Exactly. This is a huge reason why I'm watching what is going down. Shapiro paid for and was assured security. He is begging the right to not show up to fight and I think he is hoping antifa does so if/when the school doesn't crack down on them it will shine a huge, glaring light on the double standard.

>Post (((Shapiro))) tweet
>Trigger all the (((BenBots)))
You kikes are an embarrassment.

>Shapiro has always made a point that Western culture and Americanism is the most important, not race. That is the basis of that tweet. As long as they come here legally, pay their taxes, and assimilate with what makes our nation the greatest in the world, they are welcome.
Spook Term "Western Civilization" < relatives looking like you and your extended People getting biologically wiped out

Do you think jews reasoned that way when they decided to save their physical asses by going into Diaspora instead of clinging to a precious "Civilization" hell bent on hurting them (I'm not factoring in jewish activites triggering them or not; merely physical survival when faced with external threats)

Libyan refugees are smart by not foolishly sticking to their "Civilization" if risking getting bombed to shreds, with Western Civ-fags (Judaic Secular humanists and/or NeoCons + Cuckservatives) still not criticizing the (((proxy war))) killing of Gadaffi (and bombings) that drove them over here in the first place

all he has to do is beg for nigger cock, be european, and preach the goodness of pedophilia and he can get on the bannon/coulter/kikebart team!!!!

all he has to do is beg for nigger cock, be european, and preach the goodness of pedophilia and he can get on the bannon/coulter/kikebart team!!!!

>all he has to do is beg for nigger cock, be european, and preach the goodness of pedophilia and he can get on the bannon/coulter/kikebart team!!!!

>all he has to do is beg for nigger cock, be european, and preach the goodness of pedophilia and he can get on the bannon/coulter/kikebart team!!!!

>all he has to do is beg for nigger cock, be european, and preach the goodness of pedophilia and he can get on the bannon/coulter/kikebart team!!!

based jews!!!

>literally no one cared since that is too obvious of a Staged Feud Drama thing, NEXT

exactly

these loser media faggots and just trying to climb over each other like jews in a gas chamber, all to see who can make the biggest psy op false flag promotion

p--p--eriscope it goyim1!!

shut up newfaggot shill kike

Stop posting this fucking losers face here.
You are either trolling, a stupid liberal that don't know we don't give a shit about this kike, or a neocon faggot.
Either way please stop and kys.

Do you prefer name brand foil for your hats, or does store brand hold up?

memeflag faggot shill spotted following his shill guideline.

How new are you son?

>kanye west would have been dropped by his label, after his vocal support for trump and meeting in person.
except that Kanye owns a moneymaking clothing line and is important in the public eye (symbolism in videos, lyrical themes, concert visuals).. he differs from Banks hard in these aspects

>dropped by his label after vocal support for Trump
you're conveniently ignoring that Trump supports (((other people))) that Kanye might have connections with, economically. Banks is a confused loudmouth not having "Made it big" compared to other artists, no obvious media drama of her being a "Good Girl Gone Bad" like say Beyonce/Rihanna/Taylor Swift, to suck people in in devoting time to her private life, since she's been coming off as crazy from day 1 as an artist

>he thinks whites are even 49% at this point
Sweetie, no. Take a look around. It's over for white people.

>you're conveniently ignoring that Trump support
What I meant to say is that Kanye is one example of "Safe Venting"

>he can support the Evil Nazi Bigot Mastermind Trump... but can he refuse collaborating with (((certain PR companies))) or openly criticize Fed banking without committing career suicide
grades of difference, he's not a threat to the Media Class exactly

btw, I just thought of how Dave Chapelle criticized the Sissyfication of black males on HOllywood comedies... BUT having to "go in exile" to Africa to retain his sanity (or not getting socially/economically ostracized in the U.S?) in order to pull through

>(((Ben)):Fuck America!!!

Meanwhile in Israel...

>(((Benjamin Netanyahu))): Keep out the "wild beast"!!! The Zionist state of Israel is for Jews!!!

damn it feels good to be one of (((((them)))))

The college dropout and late registration kanye still is in there somewhere. That's also a great reference of Dave and africa, I have a good feeling about kanye's next album returning to his roots, not following the (((labels))) guideline. There's rumors that the Trump rant had correlation to kim's robbery in paris and kanye doesn't seem like a person to drop grudges.

Also not going to speak anymore on Banks, I've seen many screenshots nothing more than a headcase.

Is there a magical separation between "East" and "West" dictating its """""""""Values"""""""", or does the values rise out of the distinct people living there?

ie, can a Shapiro-version of The West with previous whites mongrelized or killed in fights IRL still produce the same manner of thinking we're accustomed to today?

>Why do Africans today not magically possess the same abstract values and laws as when they were under (((imperial rule)))
>why the glaring double standard of Shapiro's HQ state, Israel, performing DNA testing on asylum applicants (and reportedly kicking uot nigger Judaism converts for not cutting it :^) ), this never granted to "Western Civ" countries due to being deemed "Nazi" for us
You're fine with states in our part of the world being enforced his bland/rootless "everyone can settle here as long as The Laws are followed", just as Alex Jones [ex-Jewish wife btw] in his own words don't care if America is 80% black as long as its citizens are Pro-Constitution (you should look that one up, its on his channel somewhere)

We will see about that...

>The college dropout and late registration kanye still is in there somewhere
one can hope, just as many other U.S. musicians being in strangleholds as public figures

>when Britney Spears lives in a freakin' legal prison these days, no deciding rights on anything anymore as a walking juridicial person IRL

>Also not going to speak anymore on Banks, I've seen many screenshots nothing more than a headcase.
She's the most level-headed in her actual songs and stage performance, as if getting mentally focused, but wacko otherwise yeah

Thank fuck we live in the years where The Internet still can archive things for us

>peeps like Hal Turner now triumphed by Alex [jewish wife] Jones, Milo BLACKED Yiannopoulos, and Paul Joseph Watson (constantly shouting and creating tension over Not Happening IRL claims while showing the Jewish Double Standard akin to Ben in
, lmao) as blatant examples for anyone to see

>jew not printing his own tickets and scalping them
What fucking timeline is this?

This user understands the meta

>the Left/Right spook in politics
the same clash of religious/societal expressions are found before AND after the French Revolution (which is when the left-right divide got concrete); following from this, jewish infiltration of goyim countrie's leftist OR rightist parties (both can possibly benefit them over the goyim hosts) is observed repeatedly

Bombing Syria does not become based if it was criticized during Democrat Obama but notw continued under republican Trump - in both cases (((rapefugees))) into White goyim countries, as well as ancient art in Syria destroyed irrevocably, is happening

We have a problem with 'legal' immigration numbers as well.

Li'rolly this.

What I really really want to see as discussed earlier, is Ben Shaprio to take on anyone with merit.

He's beat up on college kids from lower name schools for too long, then the random literal who's he does things is a joke. Why is Bennyboy so afraid of a real challenge?

*tips Kippah*

You're not wrong tho. It's amazing PR for us when they are this desperate to paint a moderate conservative jew as LITERALLY HITLER.

Pretty sure he's open to debate anyone that will have him.

wtf i like jews now

why keep booking him then? anyway he hates trump so this is a really weird publicity stunt tactic I simply do not understand.

They want to '''challenge young minds'''

I just don't get it,just because he uses logic they are scared? He is on their side for pretty much everything.
Nothing makes sense recently.

It's not universities themselves that book such speakers. Groups like College Republicans invite him. Berkeley said, "Sure, you can have him speak on campus but we need $15,000 for security." The goal, presumably, is that they'd say fuck it and invite someone else or do some other event, but they paid.

I'm done listening to him until he runs for office. It's time salesboy for flowers, massages, gold and uber shat or got off the pot.

At the time of the next presidential election he'll be old enough to run. He better do it instead of being a fast talking Rush Limbaugh.

then just do it online? set up a private room with only the ppl that were going to attend allowed the join and ask questions and listen to him that way or is it all about the extra money from the security?
always hated speeches and forced to sit near next some fat liberals,not worrired about violence but they never wash their vaginas.

>with only the ppl that were going to attend
If only it were so easy. That's already the issue with the on-campus talks. The left doesn't want this event to happen on campus at all. You have a talk, hosted by a club, in a closed lecture hall, but that's somehow unacceptable. So they block, intimidate, pressure administration, etc.

And online isn't the same. You can already hear Shapiro or whoever online. These clubs invite these speakers because they want someone to come and discuss their ideas on campus. They want that to be part of the school's intellectual life.

>encourages people to come to Berkeley
>no weapons, armor, or anything
>expects lefties to attack
>expects cops to stand down to prove him right

Shapiro is happy to see you get your head split open for him, goy.

Shapiro is adamantly:
>pro traditional marriage/family
>anti abortion
>anti political correctness
>anti BLM
>pro police
>realistic on racial crime statistics
>anti feminism
>anti redefining biology for special snowflake trans-degenerates
>anti MSM
>anti college campus censorship
>anti antifa

How the fuck is he "on their side for pretty much everything"?

Just because he doesn't like Drumph (who is not a conservative) doesn't mean he's not one of the most rational and clearest conservative voices out there.

Stop being fucking stupid.

zero impact. the whole point is going to Berkeley (home of the 1960s liberal/free speech movements) and trolling the fuck out of them for their stupid heresy. This guy has online videos posted every 12 hours anyhow, that would be nothing new.

Also this is a 1000% GUARANTEED lefty attack shitshow waiting to happen, and jewboy has specifically instructed his supporters to be nonviolent. It's gonna be great when the antifa faggots attack. This is like a controlled laboratory experiment of braindead leftist violence.

You hvaen't addressed the point

well the big points I remember that are most important to the libs was hating Trump and mass Immigration of shitskins and the points you made shapiro always dances around and plays both sides( very skillfully I must add,the guy is good).
I just can not accept anyone that wants more shitskins so I guess that clouds my judgement.
If he was realy an ally he would be unstoppable in my eyes and would bet on him becoming pres one day,never seen him break a sweat debating or come close to losing com[posure a single time.

>asking us to help a jew
>being this new

Exactly, as a lawyer he could spin it to make it seem like anti-semetic discrimination.

>most important to the libs was hating Trump
hating trump is a perfectly rational position. You don't ahve to be a progressive/lib to hate trump. He's a shitty president and a shitty conservative.

>and mass Immigration of shitskins
Shapiro speaks out definitively against Muslim culture, Palistine, sharia, etc. he's a fucking Jew.
He's also severely anti-illegal immigration.

>the points you made shapiro always dances around
It's clear you've never even seen any significant body of his talks. He doesn't dance around any of that, in fact he takes very firm and abrasive stances on all of those things and it triggers progressive retards to hell and back.

I think he would make a very strong presidential candidate. I don't agree with him on everything and don't like that he's a hard-line pro-Israel Jew. But I agree with him on a hell of a lot of things. I just don't think he's likable enough to the majority of the country to ever actually make it to the Oval office. He's too much of a straight shooter that many would take him as a know-it-all and too abrasive on too many issues that would send moderates running. And he would be non-stop eviscerated by the MSM.

Shapiro was backing Rubio, and calling for Cruz to drop out. He is pro-illegal immigration.

dailywire.com/news/3558/enough-ego-fight-stop-trump-rubio-must-offer-cruz-ben-shapiro

Say what you will about Ben, but watching him absolutely DESTROY BLM was fucking delicious here

youtube.com/watch?v=hECK7W0E76Q

Jfc Berkeley, get your fucking shit together. Ben Shapiro is about the most respectful, least offensive right wing personality in existence.

Is that town and university just trying to make itself look fucking retarded?

....yes

Berkeley is ground zero for neo-liberal SJW retardation. I have friends there in grad school for semiconductor shit, it's baaaad, the SJW morons rule the school/city