Fatherhood thread

Anyone here have kids? Its so hard raising kids these days.

My daughter was arguing with me and threatened to date a black guy. What should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=np4f5p8XCrg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have the child's mother lay a beatdown.

Time make like Randy Weaver.

Make good on those threats you've been making. Children smell fear and weakness.

Don't ever put yourself in a position where you make any of your children want to do something solely out of spite. Surely she knows the repercussions of dating a black man, granted you've instilled proper values and morals in her growing up, correct?

>threatened to date a black guy

The fact that she knows it bothers you means that she is absolutely going to fuck a nigger, if she hasn't already.

Should have kept the maymays to yourself

Ask your wife's son, of course.

Im not autistic sperg.

Im just a good old country racist. Me and my son shoot the shit about niggers all the time.

But daughters are so fucking difficult.

Pretty much this. If she hasn't yet it's always not too late, but if you push the subject further and give her the idea that you wouldn't want her to, you might as well be ready to be a grandpa to little Tyqruarius and Jafandre.

It's a tricky game. If you tell her you don't mind, there's the threat of her doing it and thinking there's no problem. If you tell her FLAT NO, she'll be driven into it even more.

You need to find a way to convey to her that if she dates a black guy, she'll have a statistically significantly higher chance of being beaten, raped, impregnated, and left behind while you have to pick up the tab for your half-breed grandchildren. It's difficult because there's no real way to get this across without being 'racist', especially to a young white girl in today's society.

She is the "problem child."

My two sons and younger daughter are great
They love hiking, fishing and going to church with me

But it seems like the daughter in question hates me
She always reminds me she doesn't believe in god and refuses to go to mass, which really makes me sad. Now she is threatening to burn coal

Show her the stats on interracial relationships and multiracial children. Someone dump some redpills for this poor father to show his daughter!

I can fuck your daighter for you. Ill make
Her call me daddy and have her swallow
My load like a good christian

I will also let her go ass to mouth

The firstborn daughter is often the most spoiled, whether you realize it or not she was likely the center of attention her whole entire life. Don't smash heads or else you'll end up disowning her and splitting the family. If you really want her to change her opinion, stop talking to her and employ the help of her siblings to subtly remind her that you just want the absolute best for her, and that she can do so much better than them.

Because girls respond to logic, evidence, and stats.

How about you let your balls drop first before giving advice.

There's a reason she's not threatening to brush her teeth and do her homework. If she didn't think there was anything to say about dating a black guy, then you should be worried.

Oh yeah show stats and facts to a young girl that will surely convince her. I know everyone never leaves their room is the meme for Sup Forums but you have interacted with young girls before right? They are influenced by EMOTIONAL persuasion - primarily their own desires (receiving material goods, social status, and being the object of envy from other peer girls). Show them videos of REALLY REALLY REALLY hot white nationalist guys talking about how they would never touch a girl that had ever been with a black guy. Show them (if you can find) women who live alone in poverty with their children because the black ran out on them and there is no one to be jealous of them, no life of luxury and fun clothes, just office drudgery and loneliness. There are examples of these things EVERYWHERE and they are the most effective opposites of what the girl thinks she would be getting.

Guilt tripping is likely your best method of success. Ease off on the confrontations with her, let your wife and or children make her feel bad about saying what she said, because all you really want is for her to be happy. You can't stonewall people with impirical evidence and reasoning when it directely opposes their emotionally connected worldviews. Let alone teenage girls for that matter.
Best of luck.

Thats probably the best option. Im just such a stubborn hard ass it will be difficult

Don't be the asshole who just says "I DON'T WANT YOU TO FUCK A NIGGER BECAUSE FUCK NIGGERS!" Be the asshole who says "I don't want you to a fuck a nigger because of studies that have shown interracial relationships between niggers and whites are proven to usually end badly with the women being left with a mongrel and no father, and etc." Chances are she'll fuck one anyways so let her do it and face the repercussions.

You gotta explain your reasoning without sounding like a prick, while still being a racist.

did..did he really say this?

youtube.com/watch?v=np4f5p8XCrg

>What should I do?
Better tell her get ready to be a single mother.

>pic
I find it hard to believe this nigger is a professor

If she's under 18 forbid her to date , period.
if she's over 18, threaten to kick her out and cut her off financially.
Women are meant to be governed.

>If she's under 18 forbid her to date , period.
Yea great way to get her to hate you and run away with some kid and do drugs.

Yeah don't do this. As a former 18 year old girl, this will make her date him out of spite. Instead, let her date him and act as a chaperone. With a chaperone she will quickly tire of the a guy who she doesn't have anything in common with, and you take the winds out of her strong woman who is rebelling against the man feelings.
Worked for me. When the black guy couldn't constantly butter me up, it quickly became clear he didn't offer anything other than feeling like a slab of trophy meat and an empty wallet. Funny how he always forgot his wallet when he invited me out.