Harder than ever to conceal power level

Is it basically a requirement to delete normiebook because of how rage inducingly effective even the most basic forms of propaganda are on your normie acquaintances at this point. When will we finally be unleashed.

>Still uses faceburg
>Comes here looking for sympathy
You can fuck right off

I know. I have a FB for professional reasons, but I never check it

it's a requirement to function in even the lowest tier of normie social circles

Keep telling yourself that.

so no one here has typed out a response to some extremely low effort propaganda post and then realized it would expose their power level and deleted it instead
>ok

extrapolate

Did that 2 years ago and haven't looked back.

do you get the feeling when you do not participate that all the normies that do flat out don't like you as much because you aren't viewing their virtue signals or assume you don't like them because they won't believe you don't have one

Nope, and when they search for me I don't even appear, and if they think I removed them all, who gives a shit? I posted maybe 1-2 things a year on the thing anyways. Literally all it was good for was fretting who was gonna upload another candid freakshow half chewing 1 eye closed picture and tag you in it like you wanted the rest of your friends to see. Don't miss it at all. My real friends can call/text me.

how well do you do with normies liking you

listen faggots we need to get people to delete their facebook profiles now.

either we kill fb now or zuck is president 2020.

Can't suck the zuck

Who knows? I don't actively make friends, so am not worried about it. Its no different than someone who saw you once ever adding you on fb to only be there to see crap you do while you never once talk to them ever. Do you talk to all of the cretins on your friends list? Why do you allow them to be in your business then? That's jsut my rationalization.

I don't conceal shit any more

I told my dad the day of the rope was coming, so he better wake up quick.

I couldnt hide my power level for long. I opened it back up just to rub everyones face in shit when Trump won, and I will do the same when Hilldawg and king nig are locked up. Realizing you have deep hatred for everyone you've ever met kinda sucks.

Yes and maybe stop watching "TV" too

Harder still when you have to go college, not a day has gone by that I haven't seen some degeneracy.

>Is it basically a requirement to delete normiebook because of how rage inducingly effective even the most basic forms of propaganda are on your normie acquaintances at this point. When will we finally be unleashed.

Lol normie, I did that shit nearly 7ish years ago when it all started.

I haven't used Facebook in over a year. I don't feel any difference considering work, study etc. More productivity right?

I don't have a Facebook. I have never used Facebook. I found a wife and I didn't need Facebook or any other social media to swoon her. I have a normal social and work life having never used Facebook. I'm not even 30 yet.

People who claim Facebook is required for social lives in today's world are making excuses for their addiction to it.

Thank god I'm Gen X and not a fucking millennial.

Never had social media of any kind. None. Never wanted to. When I was young and the internet was gaining popularity we never even told people online what state we were in. Now these dumb cunts put their entire lives out there for anyone to see. Also, BACK IN MY DAY taking a picture of yourself was considered a fucking loser thing to do because it meant you had no friends or loved ones to take the pic for you.

Why anyone would ever use kikebook or other (((social media))) is beyond me.

>inb4 oldfag jokes
fuck off

>I don't have a Facebook. I have never used Facebook. I found a wife and I didn't need Facebook or any other social media to swoon her. I have a normal social and work life having never used Facebook. I'm not even 30 yet.
>People who claim Facebook is required for social lives in today's world are making excuses for their addiction to it.

^ the man knows truths.

>BACK IN MY DAY taking a picture of yourself was considered a fucking loser thing to do because it meant you had no friends or loved ones to take the pic for you.

^ more truths.

I'm with you but I make (((websites) and perform (((digital marketing))).

I think it all stems from my distaste and knowledge of the dark arts.

Shit I remember before Facebook was even a thing telling people myspace was an information grab and people would end up regretting it.

People thought I was retarded... Feels good to be an oldfag who was right.

lol, who needs social circles
btw, I am not a NEET

Once I saw a group of about 40 furries walking on the campus at my college. College has truly reached maximal degeneracy at this point

Translation: I sperg out with retarded "red-pills" on people's Facebook posts and come out looking like a massive faggot.

>furries
>maximal degeneracy

- There is Islamic terrorists getting free passes on crimes
- raping and killing are at an all time high
- women wanting men oppressed
- pediphiles fighting for rights because queers and trannys got them
- coons wanting money because a ancestor they don't know or at least never met MIGHT have been a slave
- groups calling themselves anti-fascists then proceeding to be fascists

And you think some tools wearing some fur is maximum degeneracy.

Ha. Ha. Ha.

I don't speak to commie scum

>I don't speak to commie scum

Typical answer from someone who can't justify their stupidity.