How would you rate his term so far?

Fabulous!

I think he's done alright so far.

B- after the DACA was killed. Would be B+ if not for Syria bombing earlier this year

About a 6. Hiring Sessions was a mistake. HE should have drained the swamp on day 1. All he had to do was announce that everyone who was appointed by Obama was fired on day 1. And I mean EVERYONE. Tens of thousands of worthless parasites. Then, he should have hired a good AG, and set him loose on Hillary and Obongo. Most other stuff he did was good, but the complete fuck up with staff reduces his grade.

0/10

Considering how stacked the odds are against him, pretty good. 3% gdp growth, 80% of beaner traffic is gone. Can't complain really.

pretty decent, he has tried to fullfill his promises and has suceeded on many of them, a little bit dissapointed by failure of ACA repeal, but that shit was 100% mccains fault, cant wait to see him try to get reelected. overall i r8 8/10, will go up if we get immigration reform + wall

He hasn't rounded up all the commies and mexicans to ship them to camps to receive free showers. But on the other hand he does hurt their feelings on a daily basis so 7/10 can improve.

this, little bit too much slime in washington and I'm getting tired of the 80d underwater backgammon, this isn't fucking game of thrones.

6/10. Only because Trump has appointed some good people. And also, I hate the mainstream media more than I think Trump is unfit for office.

chaotic

excellent, specially considering the whole establishment is against him.

Way worse than expected. 4/10 because atleast he didn't cuck out on Charlottesville and he tried to enforce the muslim ban.

6/10 needs to fire McMaster and kick Ivanka and Kushner out.

Fairly well I suppose
>healthcare
fumbled it but obamacare will probably get btfo by reality eventually
>economy
quite disappointed, i mean the economy is doing alright but the fundamental problems are being ignored just like obongo did. we'll see what this tax reform push brings
>social issues
he acknowledged antifa as being bad guys and btfo-ed trannies (though the policy hasn't really manifested in the actual military)
>trade and shit
he did some stuff at the beginning of the term but so far it seems to have stalled
>immigration
The wall is on hold but otherwise he ended DACA and has ramped up ICE and other less obvious anti immigration stuff to an increasingly good level
>foreign policy
despite how much Sup Forums hates him for being an evil neocon or whatever its going quite well. Isis is getting btfo and his missile strike on syria was just to pretend like he hates Assad. Overall Iraq/Syria are proceeding in the right direction though the end result could get out of hand if managed poorly. Afghanistan appears to be being treated the same way as Isis in that he will take the "bomb their families" approach he has in Mosul and Raqqa so far which remains to be seen in its effectiveness.

B- . Needs to kick out all the the kikes and globalists from his cabinet. Needs to build a wall.

impeach/10

7/10
>kick out (((step son)))
>hire back Bannon and gorka
>fire McMaster
>replace sessions with trey Gowdy

>mccain
>re-election

I thought he was supposed to die in a year or something

but don't the tacos just get sent to jail so that we're still paying for them?

Yes

breddy gud

pretty okay

pic related

A good solid B. I think he's done a great job so far. I

>Almost got healthcare and will take John McCain's faggot scalp for stopping him

>Like that he shot down the Climate Bill faggotry and the TPP

>Love that he's single-handedly destroying identity politics, Democrats and the MSM

>Love his centrist realist BASED approach to everything

>Love his aggression on immigration and reversing Obama faggotry

>Love how he's handling the economy

>Love his Infrastructure bill

>Appreciate his States right bent

>I see a lot of very positive things coming from him that I feel encouraged about

Dislikes

>Why in the fuck did you get rid of Bannon? He was the smartest most redpilled guy there.

>Jeff Sessions? Why this little fuckup cocksucker?

>Expansion of the War in Afghanistan? NIGGER WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? This is why he gets moved down from an A to a B.

Overall, very happy with him so far. I got some qualms and concerns but still feel great about supporting him.