What makes Jews so much smarter than whites? What makes them able to excel in anything that requires intelligence?

What makes Jews so much smarter than whites? What makes them able to excel in anything that requires intelligence?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jSo5v5t4OQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The way jews lived for 2000 years in europe was in isolated villages with other jews, and their culture was primarily of studying the Torah 24/7. This is probably what resulted in us being smarter than average.

how do explain the japanese and chinese high iq?
most of them were rice field servants or arms lords...

This might explain the intelligence of Ashkenazim, but what of the fact that Sephardim have the very same academic culture yet are intellectually unremarkable?

My theory:
>probably being just a mouth piece for others.
Once the IQ of a population may change in time. Due much for economic growth, access to wealth and nutrition. The natural selection may be a factor, but in this fast transitions in population IQ and the human pattern of reproduction (mostly match one partner). I come to believe the issue is cultural; there is two big patterns in the areas with high IQ: one is the great government support and interference on youth education; the second is the culture of sacrifice for the offspring future ( specially in asians ). Another factor is the huge valor of knowledge (or knowledge hierarchic leaders) paths.

>or knowledge hierarchic leaders
or knowledge hierarchic ladders

High IQ doesn't mean someone is smart. If you are able to get its highest score, you think the same way this test creator did.

Jordan Peterson on IQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jSo5v5t4OQM

because they're small populations self selected for kike intelligence and practiced genetic isolation. they used to marry the son of the highest ranking rabbi to the daughter of the wealthiest merchant. do that for a thousand years and you get super jews.

but don't forget, there are maybe 800 million white people and only 16 million jews. that means there are more whites with genius level IQs than the entire population of kikes.

>laziness

>I think it has more to do with the tribal mentality, they are just as smart as whites, but the always vote their interest. Give preference and aid to other jews, and spread devision among others. If white people would just get it together and vote and act in the best interest of their people they would remove the jew.

shit, didn't mean to quote.

>I don't know how anything works: The Post

>108
feelsgoodman.jpeg

what nigger?

so according to some popular iq test I was 130ish but mensa thinks I'm literally retarded even though i swear I wasn't really paying attention srs

should I just discard the lowest, less flattering result or just off myself

Jews are smarter, because multiculturalism works.
Let me put it simply for you gentiles: accept the shitskin dick. European-Arab hybrids are the master race.

we wuz da master race n shieet

>A few poitns
>So much
Saged

illiteracy was eliminated among the Jews already in antiquity, meanwhile Germany managed to eliminate illiteracy only in the 2nd half of 19. century. Jews are centuries ahead of Europeans and this is why they managed to keep their strong social positions, as Rothschilds, Goldmans Sachs and others show

They are not smarter
It's nepotism

They tell us Jews run Hollywood because they are smarter, but if you look at the Sony leaks, the kikes are fucking retarded

Nepotism. Discouraged among whites...promoted among jews.

Being con artists for countless generations selects for high IQ.

jews are not smart in general sense but they're sneaky, trickster and not naive.

Nepotism.

I've always wondered why Lithuania is so low in IQ compared to the rest of Europe, it's not like they have many migrants there to bring down the average.

I'm sorry, but this chart is total bullshit. 100 IQ is the median and it follows a normal distribution. It's simply impossible that the average IQ for a country is fucking 65. That's more that 2 standard deviations to the left, about a 1% chance. Something is bullshit here, and your a faggot OP

People thinking that going from basically pariahs to world domination doesn't require intelligence.

I mean let's just agree that's intelligence because having money and power mean they WILL in fact become more intelligent according to your own specific definition of it when trashumanism comes and only rich fucks can afford the top-tier enhancements.

im jewish with an above average iq of 131

im not sure what exactly I did but I do recon that I did a lot of things that weren't the norm of a standard canadian citizen. i was anti social, did more academia curricular activities over physical, more interested in technology and creativity aspects such as drawing, painting, and video games. to compare to the average canadian from my perspective, they were into partying, hiking, fishing, mudding, travelling and drinking which were things i mostly avoided.

i understand by textbook my differences sound like your average neet on welfare who is usually into conspiracies, liberalism and generally a lazy person but i do not distance far from these things. i am a procrastinator and was unemployed for a good duration of my youth.

imo it comes down to our natural psych (chemical trait) rather than cultural upbringing

Here's a real question:

WHAT HAS PREVENTED JEWS FROM BUILDING THEIR OWN CIVILIZATION FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS WHILE THE NORDIC ARYANS HAVE BUILT THE HEALTHIEST & MOST-SUCCESSFUL NATIONS ON THE PLANET?

This is sad lad. It's so fucked that there are millions of high IQ people who end up as nothing due to upbringing or other factors. You could have cured cancer lad, but the world decided to kick you in the ass instead

They don't need to, you built "the healthiest and most successful nations" and they get to profit from them while sitting at the top.

They're not smarter, they're more cunning and very crafty with words. The ability to manipulate should not be confused with intelligence. If they have an IQ test advantage, and I would be skeptical of this due to the way they network and manipulate and cheat, it could be because modern standardized IQ tests derive from models created by two ashkenazi jewish kikes. Devices from the minds of jews so the jew may hold an advantage.

Google pilpul. That's your jewish "genius". A rhetorical method that turns lies into technical subjective truths. Professional bullshitters, the whole lot of them. Ashkenazi (genetic) psychopathy

thanks i didn't know what averages were