What the fuck

what you waiting for faggot?

Canadians?

this desu

Epic response! This is definitely going down in reddit history

A Challenger Appears

Night of the long hoagies

If its still active .. Iam going to fuck with that

I legit want a scientific study done on these people, just to understand how people like this are made. How much of it is environmental/physiological? How much of it is genetics?

There is a serious correlation between people who are disgusting, untouchable, freaks of nature... and being into this whole "cis", being white and "blm", and whatever else is trending right now.

These people were never accepted and spent their prior years in depression and desperate to belong to a group. All these millennial driven meme groups are these people's chance to feel accepted and gives them their one shot in life to look down on someone else while another mutant has their back for once.

That's literally all this is.

The Dodge Fattinator

*first

As well as us alt right guys are all ripped and strong as well

At least I am

Are you?

Literally chads vs betas

But surely r9k isn't so delusional to be lefty?

So it must just be women

Why do women ruin EVERY THING

>cum in her eye
>she goes blind
>nazi spunk

Why are pooinloos classified as European? Doesn't seem right

Definitely not saying the opposite side is chads. But I'm saying some outcasts have a unhealthy desire to belong. Some deal with it and accept it.

The green hair on these mutants is just another sign of it. It's just "please, someone look at me for more than half a second "

>Second
A first you mean

Is she married to a black yet?

Indo European

>implying there's a holocaust that ever happened

And don't forget the meme of being bisexual. That's a basically "I'll take anyone, please someone anyone just love me"

That would imply there was a first holocaust

This plebbit lefty is really trying hard.

They are indo-european, have caucasoid skulls. Something people tend to forget it.

Hey, men shouldn't punch women! So let me do it. I have a pretty good right hook.

Focusing physical aggression on problem children like this one is only doing the left wing a favor.

Focus on her Jew enablers and her funding disappears.

Honestly it's weird when most of the people going "huhuhuhhuh punch a nazi hehe we're so badass" would start crying and screaming when actual shit went down. Not to say I'm some tough guy, I'm not. I'm a scrawny pussy, but that's why I don't go on a public online platform with my face on it talking a bunch of tough shit. Like do you think any of these people would actually go up to some typical bonehead and take a swing at them? Fuck no. It boggles the mind to see a tumblr kid that's like 14-16 years old with their blog filled with typical tumblr fanbase stuff (Steven Universe, etc etc) and to have "punch a nazi" plastered in their bios or on their post. Who are you intimidating?

Does anyone have a link to the Nazi video edited to Taylor Swift's new song?

They actually had concentration camps for them in the 60's, they called them fat camps.

I swear the left have no soul, look into that lard asses eyes and tell me there's a soul.

The true aryans are Indians!

>
why tho?
If it werent for Bomber Harris and many like him, you wouldnt be living in fat comfortable countries in which you live now. You larp as a nazi while your forefathers gave their blood for us to live in a world where genocide is wrong.

Now that you mention it, the proto-SJWs I went to high school with were losers in middle school/junior high. And then they all started listening to the same shitty music, dyed their hair and amalgamated into one disgusting, smelly group of douchebags in high school(I graduated in 2014).

I wouldn't say alt-right is Chad, we're more composed of normal, middle of the line kids socially. But there are Chads peppered on both sides.

Who said I was a Nazi? Are Serbs predisposed to retardation?

>fat
>bi
>commie
>leaf
>feminist
>blm
>antifa
I couldn't ask for a more perfect example

Why do they all look like that?

if the real "nazis" AKA people like the AB, NLR, etc., actually showed up to these protests they'd be fucked. They're lucky the supposed "nazis" they're beating up are just patriots.

Seek the operations of martyrdom

the worst part is they'd probably want it more than we do
there's nothing these kinds of people desire more than the statushood of a victim

It's self-hatred leaking out and projecting onto everybody who is happy.

I am a Communist

this is fairly simple
someone has to take one for the team
and by take one for the team
I mean enjoy yourself fucking pussy
You, being an upstanding /fit/ Sup Forumsack, smart enough to hide your power level until you need it, lure this hambeast into sexual conquest (fatty like her would jump at the chance, if you're presentable)
then you use her leftist faggotry against her
you get her to sign a document on camera stating that you guys are consensually having sex... because you're a "modern man", hyper leftist feminist too (for the time being)
then you blow out all her holes, get your fix hitting up some chubby white cunt, and as you leave
you tell her you are in fact
a conservative
but not only that
a white nationalist conservative
but not only that
a white supremacist nationalist conservative
but not only that
but a Sup Forumsack

tl;dr- get her to sign a sex contract stating its not rape, fuck her, then tell her you're natsoc

What do you mean Leafs?
I burn them up after raking every fall.

sorry mate but im a Falangist.

Truly the bottom barrel of humanity. Literally useless to society.

These people are just desperate to fit in and win brownie points (pun intended) with the current societal mainstream. They are the same kind of people who would rat on their neighbours in a communist regime, and get them sent to a gulag.

Ironically, they would have also exposed Jewish families to the Nazis. They are just small, sad people who are desperate for acceptance.

How is punching someone going to save a life? Like we'll get one punch and that'll change our world view? Or do they mean to imply that they can use violence to force us into submission and they can then do as they will despite our wishes?

I'm pretty sure they would if they thought they could get away without being hit or getting in trouble. I would expect sucker punches from these people. Like the bike lock faggot.

Or a first one. Nice digits.

>second

This one seems better

I agree

>cis
>she/her
what a fucking shitlord

What kind of crazy are you sucking down? We're fine with genocide, shit happens every day and no one bats an eye. Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, whatever the fuck Darfur was, mass importing brown people into white countries that are already losing white majority status, whatever the he'll Israel and half of Africa are up to - we're fine with genocide.

>intersectional
What the fuck is this?