The entire professional army of the United States was defeated by Indians and poor Canadian farmers

>The entire professional army of the United States was defeated by Indians and poor Canadian farmers

What happened to "muh strongest military in the world"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xG5SnEePwSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember when their newly formed US Army was literally BTFO by a bunch of shortbow and stick wielding tribal niggers?

I do.

SCALP'D.

Canada didn't even exist in 1812 you dumb leaf

And America won the war of 1812.

The war started because the English were pressing our sailors into the Royal Navy. After the war that ended. Our main objective was achieved, we lost no land, won more battles, and even defeated Tecumseh's confederacy while we were at it

>Main objective achieved
>Zero loss of land
>Primary enemy defeated
>Secondary enemy defeated

sage in all fields

Military leaders with experience were all too old, too incompetent, or too inexperienced.

Remember when a bunch fucking farmers beat the strongest army in the world?

The Brits and Yanks tied. The Natives got FUCKED

>Main objective acheived
lol what would that be? all three invasions of Canada failed.
>Zero loss of land
Zero gain of land as well
>Primary enemy defeated
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>Secondary enemy defeated
killing some Indians is now considered a "victory" for the American army

US failed to achieve any war goals and just demonstrated how militarily incompetent they were

>forgetting that at one point the US was nothing more than poor farmers and Indians
Honestly i wish we had followed Thomas Jefferson's vision of having a farming based economy
"The political economists of Europe have established it as a principle that every state should endeavour to manufacture for itself: and this principle, like many others, we transfer to America, without calculating the difference of circumstance which should often produce a difference of result. In Europe the lands are either cultivated, or locked up against the cultivator. Manufacture must therefore be resorted to of necessity not of choice, to support the surplus of their people. But we have an immensity of land courting the industry of the husbandman. Is it best then that all our citizens should be employed in its improvement, or that one half should be called off from that to exercise manufactures and handicraft arts for the other? Those who labour in the earth are the chosen people of God, if ever he had a chosen people, whose breasts he has made his peculiar deposit for substantial and genuine virtue. It is the focus in which he keeps alive that sacred fire, which otherwise might escape from the face of the earth. Corruption of morals in the mass of cultivators is a phaenomenon of which no age nor nation has furnished an example. It is the mark set on those, who not looking up to heaven, to their own soil and industry, as does the husbandman, for their subsistance, depend for it on the casualties and caprice of customers. Dependance begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition."
-Thomas Jefferson

Indeed, the war of 1812 was a fine example of it

Wasn't that when Britain reclaimed the American colonies?

Oh yeah. It wasn't.

>Indians and poor Canadian farmers
British Marines burned the Capital, retard.

>What happened to "muh strongest military in the world"?
i don't know, maybe 200 years of development?

>Capital
Capitol. Whatever, fuck it.
>implying Americans learn proper English in schools

> remember there was free speech in the United Kuckdom? i dont either

Shhh, don't tell them they had a hard time defeating an infant nation that had absolutely zero ships of the line and relied on privateers/sloops to defend its shores from pirates and what was considered at the time to be the greatest Navy in the world.

The British Army that landed in Maryland and burned DC was sent directly from the British Isles and were veterans of the Napoleonic Wars. They did not come from Canada.

The War of 1812 was the most disorganized war the US ever fought

The federal government didn't even think it had the right to levy taxes to pay for the war. The militias wouldn't even leave their states.

It was basically fighting a war on a shoestring budget. The war department of the US was like 20 guys in washington trying to cut costs at all times.

Canada didn't exist then. The British burnt down the white house slaves built. Nothing of value was lost. Now that we've talked it out, how about you stop duty free shopping in my Country. The codependent behavior/addiction needs to end.

The War of 1812 should be called Rothschild's War. He was behind it.

yep a bunch of farmers with NVA , Soviet Union, China support and invasion of NVA troops into the south assfag.

> tfw be only nation to successfully invade the United States

>did it when the states wouldn't lift a finger for eachother
>still jerk yourself off over it because you have nothing else in your history to be proud of

The United Kingdom: the aging former prom king thinking back on his glory days

Except you're even more cucked bc you don't have proms

we have nukes now leaf... you having to go back over 200 years to find something to Leaf about gave me the biggest Kek I've had all day.

That quote is amazing.

Canadians love nostalgia

we burnt down the white house you faggot cuck and you guys did absolutely nothing in return. you spent the entire war on the defensive after intially attempting to invade us. absolutely, unequivocally, and eternally BTFO by the eternal leaf

A FUCKING LEAF

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

British Marines burned down the white house you deluded fuck. What part of that do you have difficulty understanding?

shits easy when you inherit land the size of a continent

US is nothing special

> 1812

> expecting anyone in Canada not being either British or French

>inherit
That's a funny word for tearing it from your fingers while you screeched and cried because you fucked up one too many times and only decided to compromise when it was far too late.

Back when leafs actually had the right to bear arms. Really makes you think.

>diversity budget

Broken Arrow

First of all that was the British. Second of all, we didn't have a professional army until World War I. Third of all, Philadelphia (or New York City can't remember which) was still our actual capital at the time and D.C. was only the nominal capital and still under construction. The White House wasn't even occupied most of the time because it was a failure of architecture and most of DC was a malaria ridden swamp at that point.

10/10 bait though leaf, you made me respond.

We had other interests across the globe; and you had assistance from France and Spain.

Your country is not the centre of the universe, and it wasn't to us at the time.

We burned the fuck out of York.

>diversity budget

Oh no, the poor little revolutionaries had assistance from the people you pissed on for 200 years. Aren't you the poor handicapped little faggots?

> Implying it wasn't a war on two fronts aginst the brits

Canadian education

1) The UK (not Canada) did it
2) there was no such thing as Canada
3) UK was a top tier great power in 1812
4) UK was easily overall more powerful than US
5) they still didn't win the fucking war

Fuck off with your bullshit

We crossed the fucking ocean with old world technology while you hung back and said "I can't be asked mate"

wtf is it with you faggot burgers?

> it was the British

who exactly do you think Canadians are? Are you aware the Canada is a loyal and long-time British colony? Are you aware that most of us are descendants of the "British" marines who torched your shitty white house? Jesus you Amerifats are fucking retarded

You mean English farmers.
Canada wasn't a country yet.
Oh and Sage.

see

Canadian troops were not there. It was purely British forces.

I couldn't care less if you feel like we "pissed on" France and Spain for 200 years. You inherited an entire continent pretty much for free. We'd been fighting over scraps in Europe for thousands of years and you land on an entire fucking continent larger than Europe, half of which is sold to you for basically nothing (French colony).

Why do leafs always post the most stupid shit on here? Is is true that Canadians are born mentally retarded? I mean. Look at how much that fucked up their conutry.

What a nation of stupid low lives.

No wonder the entire world is laughing at Canada.

> your country not yet being a modern nation state when something happens means it doesnt count

k

Amerikeks on suicide watch.

(((Beirut)))

Fucking Jews in Palestine decided their illegitimate state wasn't enough and so they'd chimp out in Lebanon.

Dragged us into a war we should have never been involved in.

Only positive is that it led to the creation of Hezbollah.

Just like always

>United States
>defeated in the war of 1812
then why is there no First Nation Indian state in the Midwest?

We didn't lose the war of 1812. If we did then we would have been ruled by Britain again. All they did was burn down our capital.

Exactly. We never take credit for our role in the Seven Years War. Germany doesn't take credit for the achievements of Prussia and the various independent states of the former HRE. Yet you Leafs have to take credit for something that happened before "Canada" was even conceived.

>conutry
>American education at its finest.

burgers have never been good at anything that doesn't involve dropping bombs

this pic right here.

they sailed in professional troops from the UK you idiot, not fucking Canadian peasant militia

Pretty accurate

I dropped a sex bomb on your mother

Who then stayed in Canada and became Canadians

the solders at Washington were mostly Irish and Irishman James Hoban built the whitehouse too.

>Canada's greatest victory is Irish people burning down an Irish house.

french people

No.
Before the war the Brits had a protectorate Indian state, with British controlled forts throughout the Midwest.
After the War they were btfo.
Tecumsah's First Nation Confederacy was disbanded, and the British forts were abandoned without a local protectorate to supply them.
The war was started by the British with the intent of forming an official First Nation state, and blocking American westward expansion, instead it opened the Midwest for colonization due to the absolute rape that we dealt to the Indians.

America was strenthened
Britain was weakened

>implying those british marines stayed in your shitty colonies
>implying those british marines didn't go home to their estates while exploiting you for your wealth
Haha holy shit you deluded fucks. You're like the national version of a cuckold. Loyal even while being exploited. Hilarious.

Leaf decisively blown the fuck out

If that's me, then it's no wonder you came out retarded

I know this is a shitty thread, but I'm happy we're having these shit threads again vs the bullshit we've had since after the election.

Indians are top tier fighters, not afraid of anything.

let’s take a moment to thank G*d the british didn’t control our continent

1% muslim - imagine what churchill would’ve done to it

agreed, its like saying the russians lost the napoleonic wars because the french made it to moscow

ITT Europeans ass mad that the current U.S. military could easily defeat all of them combined.

Even without a draft.

> implying Canada isn't more wealthy and doesn't have a higher standard of living than the United Kingdom

youtube.com/watch?v=xG5SnEePwSY

No more brothers quarrels.

what happened to your treasury gold? Who owns all of your land?
The fucking chinks own you
not that it matters, after all, my country will be handed over to niggers and spics
fuck

Are you feeling okay?

Our government owns literally almost all of our land and natural resources. You are a complete fucking retard. Canada is one of the wealthiest nations on the planet.

We burned Toronto, faggot. That's why the British burned Washington.

Canada didn't exist then, faggot.

What the fuck are you talking about? It was a detatchment of hardened British regular infantry that nearly singlehandedly allowed Canada to persevere. Canada didn't even exist it was a conciously British province. The colonials and aboriginals levied to defend the territory were just warm bodies to soak up fire. The Americans had the army of farmers and abbos. The British forces were the professional army you nigger.

No, the British were instructed not to garrison their North AMerican colony with significant troops. They obeyed their instructeions, because they lost the war, leaffag.

ita funny when 200 french farmer only half with guns managed to beat one of the invading forced trying to get Montreal.
100 armed men beat back 2000
amazing

>Montreal.
Hey you, stop taking credit for french accomplishments.

Shhh... We just let them feel like they won. It's like letting the downie win a game or race.

>America went from being bickering colonies when they declared independence in 1776 to the greatest army in the world by 1812 according to this canadian

So is everyone on earth just shit at fighting? Are farmers the ultimate soldier? Dumbass, America's army was the size of Romania's just prior to ww2, that's when we stepped up.

Pretty sure he was talking about how we beat the british, buddy. Since he was responding to a poster with a british flag

What happened in New Orleans?

IF I COULD TURN BACK TIME

...and kicked the living shit out of you bongs, faggot.

>Going back 200 years just so you can feel like a big boy
>Your country is now a liberal shithole and hollow shell of its former self
Boy, you sure got us.

They lost in Vietnam, and Afghanistan too. Americans don't know how to be Imperial.

Reminder that Vietnam makes our shoes now and Afghanistan was a political gambit that had nothing to do with 9/11 and a goal that could not be achieved (End Terror)

>Afghanistan was a political gambit
They make your heroin now faggot.

it was the jews idiot

those were the days.
no nukes, no mass destruction. just good ole.. pvp.