What does Sup Forums think of the military as a whole?

Is it based, and full of memes, or full of shills?

spec ops is based
infantry is memey
POG is kys

Veteran? If so, give stories faggot

The military is basically just a eugenics program for rural and suburban retards and manlets.
/thread.

How? Only lefty numales are afraid of conflict

Its alot more based and worth it than "muh jewish war" faggots, who cant even run a mile

Go infantry or SOF. or kill yourself.

Learn discipline.
Learn to organise and command men.
Learn to kill.

Pretty necessary for the near future.

I don't understand rural and southern White men dying for ZOG. Jewish brainwashing works.

go infantry. it puts you through some truly shitty and rough times but it turns you into a fucking man and you'll do more in 3 years than most people do in a lifetime.

I'm in, you mostly just clean all day after PT, you do training sometimes & you pray you deploy

I'm an 11c at fort Richardson btw

Is that really what you've convinced yourself?

>tfw want to be armor
>also never want to be deployed

Go Artillery or go home

Big Kabooms motherfucker, hearing is for faggots

>tfw burgers pay for our protection
>tfw literally no taxes are paid for defense except for measly coast guard
Feels good to not have to spend any money on that crap, thanks NATO.

>lolll relax guys, it's not loaded!! teehee

Cucked at the highest levels, trannies and women serving combat duty should never have even become close to a thing. Looks up the Kay Griggs whistleblowing to get some idea of how bad it is.

Basically all 3. Only military faces different issues than rest of the US.
Enlisted-republicans
Officers-retarded
Higher officers- liberal democrats exception of select few

>that look on the CSM's face
It never gets old.

Not for me. I don't believe the military in it's current state fights for American citizens or does anything aside from serving the interests of Israel, the military industrial complex and John McCain's Saudi gimmedats. Not about to give my life for horseshit.

Holy shit. This is accurate. The good officers leave, get blocked from promotions, or go Warrant before ever reaching a level where they can make significant changes. The labotomy meme is real.

Its a fucked up organization ran by fucked up officers taking fucked up orders and making you do fucked up shit

Then everyone is trying to fuck over everyone else to make E-5 or above or get into OCS. They military is the worst affirmative action organization in the goverment. Just be black or mexican and you will get everything promised, but be white and they fuck you with the VA, GI bill and every other incentives you earned.

You will get shipped out to germany then get orders shippong you to iraq, Afghanistan or some other saudi owned dirt hole full of trash. Then when your tour is up, you get order papers jeepong you in iraq. That 30,000 troop surge turns out to be a couple hundred pogs and everyone else retained with stoploss laws. You sign up for 2 years and do 3 and a half and get hurt and the government fucks with you by denying everything you file for a decade.

There. Thats the real US military. Pick any branch and its the same shit, just different camo patterns.

Unless you are an officer or a reservist who does it for a bit of fun it's a waste of time here.

several groups of people.

Most join as a cop out, and are willing to be used as tools for elites.

I learned networking and got a job with a defense contractor who then got me a clearance. Turns out I'm literally one of the few people that didn't serve in the military.

>turns you into a fucking man
godspeed lad

Why don't veterans form militias and take back the govt? Must be millions of well trained armed individuals who know what the deal is.

Based Alaska. I was at Elmendorf for 5.5 years.

It ain't bad. If you persevere through it and at least try to achieve and perform your best; then you'll come out of it well. It's more suited for people who are good at taking and executing orders though.

The army is a mugs game. The US military is in a sorry state at the moment. Young people with no real prospects in life are seduced by glamorous videos on youtube and the comments praising the army for their "service". The fact of the matter is that the military is used as cannon fodder to further business interests. The US army had to supplement its forces in Iraq/Afghanistan by hiring a private army at extortionate rates. Private contractors in Iraq were at one point a 1:1 ratio with regular army troops at 100,000 of each. Hired soldiers were immune from prosecution while the army were not. Hired soldiers were paid 10 times what the army pay was. Paid, protected and hired by the US government. You have to then ask yourself who does your government value more and why would you fight the same battle for 1/10 the pay. Keep telling yourself that the military is great and you will see more excitement than you would elsewhere. Maybe instead of watching glamorous military videos you should be watching ones featuring the mentally scarred, physically disabled, drug addicted and homeless vetrans your country has abandoned. Ask yourself how many Senators sons die on the frontline.

Another fact is military compensation is pretty good. The whole package considered including retirement works out nicely for millions of vets.

t. vet

same here desu

Suicide rate = 22 per day, 1 every 65 mins

Homeless rate = 40,000 on any given night

The list goes on but people just see the glamour side. Throw in drug addiction, PTSD, mental/phisical illness and you have lot of fucked up lives. I seriously doubt that all vets get the care, respect and compensation that they deserve.

because irl this vet has better things to do than pursue a anime fagtards rightwing fantasy.