Alaska thread

God damn am I happy to live here where

>no hurricanes
>russians outbreed minorities
>even democrats support guns
>niggers contained

I heard Niggers are starting to infiltrate achorage....true??

Are there any big cities left in North America where Niggers are absent? Rats, all of them.

You dont need eyes to see when you're an entire state.

>niggers contained
Jesus they are niggers in Alaska, is no place safe from such degeneracy?

Fuck you and the frozen meth lab you're from.

No, fuck you

Niggers arrive whenever a city starts getting big enough to afford their welfare, but Alaska's too cold for them to start moving their on any larger scale.

According to census data the number has dropped. From 6.4% in 1990 to 5.6% in 2010.

isn't it funny that even arctic wastelands have more civilization than warm, resource rich areas near the equator

Food and housing is too expensive

How's the tech industry in Alaska? Non existent? What about specifically for line layers?

Is Alaska the new based state? Texasfags like to say they are but they sure as hell aint.

>line layers
BAHAHAHA. They don't lay lines because it's unprofitable, they build wireless towers out in the wilderness

When the oil boom happened a lot of the people we imported were Texans

>BAHAHAHA. They don't lay lines because it's unprofitable, they build wireless towers out in the wilderness
Same thing as far as I'm concerned. Just communication infrastructure in general. Is there an industry for that over there?

Except fucking (((Ethan Berkowitz))) and (((Mara Kimmel))) importing rapefugees into Anchorage, don't forget the niggers in Mountain View and Fairview.

Yeah, there is, and some of our stuff is bleeding edge state of the art

You will notice that the murder rate doubled immediately coinciding with the election of Jerkowitz

Awesome. Thanks for the tip. I'm a desertfag and I fucking hate it, was thinking about moving up north, perhaps to Alaska and finding work there. Figured if I'm going to do that, should aim for something related to my field (IT).

Natives play the niggers role here. Also there are so many niggers on military.

What size of shot do you use for your mosquitoes? Does bird shot work or do you need 00?

Forget niggers, an abo is an abo

Pic related

Yea fuck him, but really he is his wife (((Mara Kimmels))) mouthpiece, look into her, she went to the University of Central Europe, founded by George Soros which the Hungarians headlines for trying to shut down recently! She runs a law firm dedicated exclusively to giving rapefugees free legal advice to help them come in and stay. She is SOROS' AGENT IN ALASKA and Ethan is nothing more than her public face. Notice she didn't even change her maiden name.