Joe Rogan is /ourguy/

Joe is defending Pepe like a madman right now

sieg heil

Other urls found in this thread:

adl.org/report-an-incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've met Joe IRL a few times and even smoked dude weed with him.

He's not exactly our guy but 1) he will always defend comedy as long as it is legitimately funny no matter who gets offended by it and 2) he doesn't fall for any of the SJW bullshit for even a second

wtf happened to the 'feels good man frog'? why did /r9k/ have to hijack him and turn him into their autistic mascot?

you must be new here.

Life is one big game of Fear Factor.

Joe Rogan knows this.

Apparenlty (((joe))) is losing views lately. Probably all the semi-queer bullshit. The podcast went from cool and weird bullshit to typical lefty reddit-tier faggotry in the past few years.

A little late to the pepe party, Joe.

not really, kid. i just dont understand why a classic meme like 'feels good man' became a mascot for crybaby faggots that cant into confidence and interesting hobbies. in fact, i've been around here a lot longer than you, reddit. beleet it.

He's worse he's a centrist, won't be suprised to see him lynched on day of the rope

joe rogan is a drug advocating moron

he was probably a moron before he started using drugs too

Not so fast, leaf. You won't be around for that. Day of the rake first.

Joe isn't a racist. He's just a comedian who appreciates comedy for what it is.

lurk moar before you post, reddit flag guy

/r9k/ is the only board that makes good memes anymore. Sup Forums is too busy trying to start the fourth reich nowadays to spend time on regular board shit.

Hold it right there, bean. How are you to know when the day of the rake happens when you're a part of the night of the steep?

so are (((they))) flooding Sup Forums with lobotomized shitposters or what? this is sad.

>reddit flag
>"i've been here since..."
>calls others newfags
(You)

The great wrappening. No bean shall escape.

>This

(You)

pls be my ca gf

explain why its a reddit flag without proving you are literally an avid poster on reddit comment sections

Rogan set (((them))) off with that tweet. Expect his podcast and career to be over soon

Jews BTFO
Joe is awesome.

>pepe is a hate symbol now

Joe is Joe.

How can kikes ever recover?

Seriously this

That's okay he'll find a loyal fan base here and go full alt-right and beat down Jeff monson with a shovel

What do you mean "What happened"?

Its because when ever any guest mentions Trump the podcast goes from 8/10 to 0.5/10 immediately.

Read the comments, no one wants to hear more Trumpshit on JRE.

>silly
definitely not my guy. this is serious business

I say we feign outrage and get him banned from jewtube

>silly memes
jej

Not so fast burger, diabetes kills you first.

All memes orginate from Sup Forums

Fucking newfags

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Confirmed Nazi.

Sup Forums makes more memes than Sup Forums and you don't get to bring friends

MRW

OUR FUCKING GUY

>"I'm not the faggot, you're the faggot"
>t. an actual faggot

>beleet it
>not from reddit.

You have to go back.

this is actually sad. i hope you are all okay.

Reply to this post, or you'll never be as powerful as Joe Rogan

>silly memes
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

When does the narwhal bacon?

SJWs trying hard to compete with CNN for the most BTFO group of the year award.

>GIVE ME THA POWAHHHHHHH

>it's antisemetic to not want to slice up baby cocks

Pepe is as much a symbol of hate as rope is.

Not so fast europoor, you will be chained up by your local muslim bull and wont be here to witness any of this

S I L L Y M E M E S
I
L
L
Y

M
E
M
E
S

You can delete your post but I saw you be a huge baka baka by posting a thumbnail, cirno-poster.

nom

Joe confirmed for frogposter.
>this shit is funny
>oy vey joe
>fuck you you just don't get it

powerful flexibility

>condescending beta-bitch passive-aggressive faux-wit

>>>/reddit/

First it was Alex Jones

Now this is the final straw Joe Rogan!

t. David Goldbergstein

>it's antisemetic to not want to slice up baby cocks

The Jews actually made this argument.

you said it breh

Atleast pepe is breaking the conditioning.

>lets report joe rogan to the ADL for hate speech and redpill all his followers on the ADL hypocrasy just like Pewdiepie

Not really /ourguy/, just a moderate anti-sjw. He's a classical liberal. The only issue he really cares about is dude weed.

pls report him. That would be the opening to the rabbit hole for millions.

>Pepe is a hate symbol

It's literally the most diverse meme around.

The fuck. Are we the most anti-semitic country in Europe?

We must be doing something right. Still this motherfucker is ruining Norway.

>A cartoon frog that feels good or bad man is a hate symbol

people actually unironically believe this.

It was bachelor frog, then feels frog then the NORMIES from reddit and tumblr stole it from R9K and make it mainstream.

Get it right you roastie.

Check those trips, my taco brotha! The leafs days are numbered! SAD!

Poopy Pepe was /r9k/'s attempt at taking him back from normies and then we had our attempt, which was more successful than anybody could have imagined.

>that flag
>this bullshit
checks out

Everybody.

adl.org/report-an-incident

You know what to do. We cant let racist comedians like Joe rogan spew anti-semitic speech without consequenses.

Joe even gives Alex Jones a fair platform to rant. I think it's fair to say he's at least open minded even though I really don't care for him.

lol joe always was low end bottom tier reddit shit

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE

I can agree with that

based norks

bachelor frog was not pepe, it was a meme along the lines of advice dog, with thing a bachelor would do. "See shit stuck to toilet bowl, BLAST IT WITH PISS" etc. Not the same as pepe know your me me nor me