Doesn't Trump know that almost everyone in America sympathizes with nice Mexican-American college students

Doesn't Trump know that almost everyone in America sympathizes with nice Mexican-American college students

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>IF I SAY WE YOU SAY WUZ!
WE

Spic here. The problem is letting in 30 million peasants. Then they have 6 kids each.
Not their fault. The USA made the laws. Can't blame the pleb for taking advantage.

Not this spic. I want them all dead.

Those are middle class Texicans, so there's a very good chance they (or their parents rather) voted for Trump in the first place.

I'd settle for one.

KANGZ

They look like trannies.

>everyone in America

Why do people go on the internet and try to prove how retarded they are?

Who are they? Why they keep being posted?

CUTE CUTE CUTE

Those faces are fucking hideous!

and yet this is the reality

Is their mom a fucking printer?

Why can't we get more castizos instead of nigger and arab trash for students?

which one has a dick?

>Go to a pretty good college
>Meet a Mexican kid
>Openly declares he is an illegal
>Got a 26 on the ACT, average here about a 30 to get in
>fucking got a full ride for being an illegal

How does Paco the drywall master make those sexi mamis? Their mothers also tend to look like troll midgets. I have never understood this phenomenon.

Kek you are out of your fucking mind if you think Americans sympathize with illegal beaners. The legal beaners hate them even more than any white person ever could and that's saying a lot. They get no sympathy from anyone.

pls deport

>and yet this is the reality
trump wants to deport THIS

Look like men. And I'm Hispanic

You have to go back

WUZ!

DREAMERZ

THE ETERNAL SPIC, NEVER A MOMENT'S REST, HE WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO RUIN AMERICA

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Ive been trying to find a source for these pics for a while

Anyone got an instagram or something

>with nice Mexican-American college students
Even other latinos hate you faggots.
>muh aztlan
>muh "latinx"
Fuck off most of you can't even speak spanish.

no we dont. they all must go back. and im not even a trump fan.

S-P-I-C-K !

Agree, ugly and faggot OP keeps posting them

These bitches noses make them look like german shepards

>I have never understood this phenomenon.

It's called a gag. God knows his humor.

3 coal burners sittin' in a row, yaz sir yaz sir, paid that toll...

>not SPICC
baka desu senpai

MinorityDeport.jpg

now all you spics and your little invasive species will have to go back. we dont respect you leeches. no one wants you rats "mida mida". you are disgusting. tell all your spic family and friends that. no one wants you here. and you all will have to go back. 5ft tall invasive species

manface manface manface

Stupid captcha made me click 16 squares

fuck your right, I ruined it.
killing myself in 3....2.....1

Undocumented is such an autistic euphemism.

The document is there to reflect your legal status.

That's like unironically referring to a poor person as "paperless"

> we

russian nigger you are just as bad as spics. commie fruit picking che larpers. you arent "we" you are just as bad as them

AN

SHIEEET

criminally underrated

>Doesn't Trump know that almost everyone in America sympathizes with nice Mexican-American college students
Citation needed.

Are those trannies?

...and people wonder why college is expensive.

This is what spic-mixes look like. I think we'll be fine desu.

Better than eurocucks.

they look like subhumans

> we wuz white n shiieett

Rude

No, they're sisters

then why did he win?wouldnt jeb have been the republican pick if almost every one likes beaners?

I noticed this as well... It's always the same group of spic girls lol.

They'll be both white and non-white depending on the circumstance. Sounds (((familiar)))

By sister's husband is a Mexican American and kids are White

They're like a 7/10 or a 6.5. Their faces are too wide and their jaws almost Cromagnoid-like. But they seems cool to hang out with

>tfw fiance is a thicc latina and kids are gonna be big boned dark haired chads

He was talking about Russia, not USA, you dumb fuck.

good luck with that, jeb

Going to Tijuana this weekend to fuck cheap Mexican whores that look like this.

Gonna be a good time.

look at her family first...

Mexicans are by far the worst of the south american races.

She's 75% German/Irish, rest is native

We have too much Africa/Arab student demos, but Castizo and White South Americans come too, but not as much. Even hot Iberian people are present. You see a lot of mixing between Russian and Iberians, Castizos these days. Very beautiful couples and kids. Maybe because we don't get trashy orcs

so basically white

Reported. These girls are 17, they turn 18 in december of this year.

Yeah those girls in OP's pic are Spanish not mixed.

>better than eurocucks
(You)
now kill yourself painfully

>kids are going to be even more white

>Hispanics/Latin people MUST be assimilated.

Most dont. Their parents made a choice and I dont feel bad that there are negative repercussions. The whole world cant move here.

this, infact, most american hate mexican american college students because they get in because of diversity quota and get minority scholarships

>Mexican
>South American

Cmon Mane.

Paperless immigrants are now digital

Those girls in OP's pic are UNDERAGE
once they become of legal age they too will turn into fat goblins

If you deport them, who will buy all the old shit from my rummage sale?

how to find qt hispanic gril willing to get married to not have to go back?

theyre 18 now, pretty sure.

>Yeah those girls in OP's pic are Spanish
Lmao have you seen their father? He's some pudgy manual labor tier super spic. The girls in OP's pic are so obviously mestizo I feel like this is a shitpost

Plus, they are dumb as fuck and take English as a second language classes instead of real English. They also dont date outside their race.

No, they turn 18 in december. Enjoy your ban.
Funny how the only attractive lat*Nas in this country are children, they have the worst expiration date of all races.

They have to go back to apply for a visa to get married, but if the government finds out they were in the country illegally, the visa will be denied and she will be stuck in Mexico.

>vapid spics who will steal $100k in free college, then become 200 pounds and pop out 6 degenerate kids

FUCK CHICANOS
DEPORT 'EM ALL

Mexican intellectuals

Good man that college student

no we don't. I was honestly ambivalent about Mexico a few years ago. I didn't live in a border state and I didn't know very many Mexicans, but my impression of them was mostly positive. I knew illegal immigration was an economic drain and so forth, but I didn't harbor any ill will towards the illegals themselves. I mostly felt bad for them. but seeing how they've reacted to Trump has made me despise them. they're on welfare, they get scholarships to go to our schools - I'm still paying off my student debt, by the way - and then they have the gaul to complain about an American president who says he's going to put his own countrymen first for a fucking change. I've never seen such an entitled group of people in my life. Fuck Mexico, I have no sympathy for them.

yep
thats the problem with americans who dont live on border states
they dont realize how nigger-ish mexicans are. theyre the closest race to niggers on this earth

>Mexicans
>south american race

>Doesn't Trump know that almost everyone in America wants to bump uglies with nice Mexican-American college students

Lets be honest, we all know the real reason why we don't send them back right now.

Adios, Mexicunts.

Holy fuck, look at the eyebrows on that hyna. No wonder they shave em off and draw em back on.

Mexican-Americans that shill for white people are so fucking sad lmao, realize this you stupid fucks WHITE PEOPLE DON'T LIKE YOU STOP SHILLING FOR THEM!

Fuck them, most Americans are tired of programs catering to them.

My town targets them constantly for sympathy yet "Latinos" have a majority of the programs helping them.

Black people should get mad too. They are invading their cities with drugs and gangs and getting the sympathy card while blacks are still misrepresented and ignored by politicians and the media.

The nice ones don't matter when it comes to immigration.

thick eyebrows can look beautiful on Middle Eastern women
Too bad spics are just discount middle eastern women with a much shorter shelf life

The RAISE act will make most of our immigrants come from Europe and Anglo Nations like Australia and Canada. Spics are only growing because of our unbalanced migration system and welfare. Once those are removed along with a tax plan that can benefit white couples to have kids. Spics will shrink rapidly to the point they'll go back to their original population percentages pre-1986. You'd be surprised how many of them do want to move here but can't since European Immigration has been restricted since 1965.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

White people that don't grow up around Mexicans don't realize that they fucking hate you. Maybe you had a token mexican guy amongst you or something, but I grew up in a majority Mexican area, and let me tell you, when they are in large numbers they turn on you. It's all "multiculturalism!" while they are a minority, as soon as they are a majority they begin the white hate. (look at California)

Whites are literally moving out of California in droves. Our immigration system should be fixed or else all the states will end up like the once giant red state.

They move out because they realize the Mexicans do not fucking want them there and are willing to show it. I'm from California myself. What's happened in the past few decades is nothing short of an invasion and take-over. Let the Mexican population outgrow you and you are fucked.