Reminder if you're under 6 ft you aren't white

Reminder if you're under 6 ft you aren't white

Manlets are a disgrace to the white race tbqh

Manlets cannot be white didn't you read the OP?

Reminder that if you use the imperial system you aren't white.

Hitler was like 5'7....

5'8", which would have been about dead average in Germany during his time period.

forgot the proxy, dude

Kek, what's wrong lad? Pissed that I have a gf as a manlet while your still a bitter virgin?

White women are pretty rare then

Jean-Pierre gets it

I'm 5'5
I would of hanged him myself for those extra 3 inches

Shut up nigger. Filthy non white

Suck my 5'8 cokc. I'm white

my still a bitter virgin what now

If he was willing to kill himself, why didn't he do that crazy height gaining surgery? What a faggot.

And he led his country to doom. Hitler wasn't white but instead he was a jew proxy, the jew plays the long game while goyim chase only what is directly infront of them. The soviet leaders were mostly jews too. They had all their bases covered.

this is the best example of gas lighting iv ever seen

Anyone under 6 feet is automatically Jewish and WILL end up burning in hell

So you are saying the Jews created Hitler so they could be granted Israel for the 6 million and make whites look out to be the bad guy this whole time?

Tell your gf to give me a call once she comes out of your dreams lad

are you morons really gonna ignore this? lol

6.3 Master race

>he thinks I'm using proxies

Everybody in TV is short. He would have fit right in.

guys in the gym are the most beta and insecure faggots

all are mental midgets with issues

Why is it always the burgers coming out with what's white and what isn't?

Potato nigger here. 5'8, but a 7.5 inch schelleli for some reason. Mics are the master race

and amazing how he wasn't some gym roid obsessed fag

italy is the master race
ireland are the chosen people

And had untermensch brown eyes. Is this the "germanic master race" ive been hearing about?

t. skelly

Hitler has brown hair and deep blue eyes you fucking retard.

Potatos get so much hate on Sup Forums despite the fact that theyre literally the only pure european ethnicity with no mongoloid or nigger admixture.

my cock is 7.8, you can keep your height senpai

My grandfather was adopted, I have no idea of my full ancestry. My father, brother, and 1 sister are all +6', have fine blond hair and ghostly grey blue eyes. My little brother has a somewhat dark red beard. My mom is about 5'5", brown hair and brown eyes. I am 5'10, thick brown hair, brown eyes, deep deep dark red beard. What would you guess my mutt make-up to be?

this...
only retards and white-division shills fall for anti
potato propaganda

hitler lost

Tinytrip?

pics with time stamp and Sup Forums nigger, tired of cunts fronting

All this bullshit about being white. If you have fair skin you are white. If you have fair eyes, fair hair and pink nipples you are more white.

RIP swaglord

Yes. The jews don't have the highest iq for nothing. What's a few million dead jews if you get your own country and on top of that make whitey go the way of the native american just for the luls?

I'm 6'4 and have a wife. Not jelly at all manlet.

We need to spread more bullshit memes like this. Sane, intelligent people will never give a shit and stupid plebs will kill themselves in droves. Forced eugenics.

>All these lanklets trying to convince themselves they have better odds then fit 'manlets'

>tfw 5'8''
>tfw 7'' cock

It looks good on my body, can you say the same lanklets?

What does height have to do with race?